Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

First Lounge London Gatwick | Catering options

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 6, 2018, 12:37 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the First lounge at LGW. This lounge is open to oneworld Emerald members, and passengers travelling in First oneworld.

Catering options - other LGW lounge
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

Catering options - LHR lounges
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2019
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017/2018/2019 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2018
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

First Lounge London Gatwick | Catering options

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2023, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by Deltus
"Mush potato" sounds... unappealing.
I thought the same… but it came out among the best mashed potato I’ve ever had, to the extent I immediately stopped complaining. The burnt ends pie, however, is easily the worst of the (usually delicious) range.
Sealink, Deltus and Mercinator007 like this.
Old Apr 26, 2023, 1:47 am
dnw

As of 26/4 breakfast menu is as posted above and yes, JW Blue still on free pour..

Here’s the Eggs Benedict and the Pancakes, Bacon and Maple Syrup. Both excellent and to me the whole experience is so much better than the LHR F Zoo and slop equivalent.

Don’t tell BA, they might enhance it

Mercinator007 likes this.
Old Aug 11, 2023, 10:19 am

Usual great service and options in the LGW first lounge this afternoon. An oasis of calm too. Didn’t see any ice cream tho!

JapesUK and Mercinator007 like this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 2:06 am

Some pics from the Gatwick F lounge offering this morning. Peace and quiet as usual

BA or bust and Fatdickie like this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 2:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite
It's amazing that BA manage to do on demand ordering via an app at LGW but fail to be able to do this at their main hub
BA or bust and Fatdickie like this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 2:37 am

Originally Posted by Nick_USA
It's amazing that BA manage to do on demand ordering via an app at LGW but fail to be able to do this at their main hub
indeed although a much much smaller space at LGW
Old Nov 14, 2023, 3:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Does anyone know, approx what time the app changes from breakfast to rest of day?

thanks!
Old Nov 14, 2023, 4:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite
Originally Posted by DXB2745
indeed although a much much smaller space at LGW
In my opinion, if BA told the contractor it was required and paid for the service, the contractor would run on-demand ordering. The size of the lounge should not be a blocker.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
In my opinion, if BA told the contractor it was required and paid for the service, the contractor would run on-demand ordering. The size of the lounge should not be a blocker.
BA’s mean budget is the blocker.
Old Nov 15, 2023, 1:14 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
I thought it was the same contract/contractor.
Old Jan 26, 2024, 8:16 am

Usual great food this afternoon in the LGW 1st lounge. Attendant came round with sweets for everyone as well

Old Mar 24, 2024, 1:25 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold for Life
Does anyone know if the LGW lounges offer kosher food on request, as is the case at LHR. The Hermolis food at LHR First and Galleries at LHR is pretty good and I wondered if they have the same arrangement at LGW?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.