Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2012, 11:15 am

Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold
Was considering giving this a go. Does the 19.99 link still work? It says "Hurry – this offer ends at: This offer has ended! -375 days left " Looks like no but you can still enter in you info and hit submit. If not what are the other deals? I had an email from AMEX a year ago but that doesn't work anymore.

Also this says it works any lounge, it should work at "THE CLUB AT LAS" new lounge in terminal 3 at LAS right?
Old Oct 10, 2012, 8:42 pm

[QUOTE=Altoid;19464915]Was considering giving this a go. Does the 19.99 link still work? It says "Hurry – this offer ends at: This offer has ended! -375 days left " Looks like no but you can still enter in you info and hit submit.

I tried twice with the same link you are referring to. I was able to fill out everything and click submit. No email, no charge on card, no acknowledgement from CSR at Skyguide.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 1:23 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by giantreesemar
Along this line, have other people used Amex cards from other issuers? Citi AAdvantage Amex, for example?
Any Amex.

My question is if anyone has tried with a Visa/MC/other card. After all the T&C no longer say AMEX only, but I don't know if it's worked in the real world.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 6:09 am

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
I had to use an MC at the New Delhi Lounge b/c they didn't take Amex. I've read that they'll give the credit in international situations like this.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 8:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold
[QUOTE=metoo;19474644]
Originally Posted by Altoid
Was considering giving this a go. Does the 19.99 link still work? It says "Hurry – this offer ends at: This offer has ended! -375 days left " Looks like no but you can still enter in you info and hit submit.

I tried twice with the same link you are referring to. I was able to fill out everything and click submit. No email, no charge on card, no acknowledgement from CSR at Skyguide.
Hmm, so not sounding too good. Did you try calling them to ask if they see it on their side?
Old Oct 12, 2012, 9:11 am

Programs: SPG Platinum; Marriott Silver; United PremExec; DL&Skybonus; Amtrak Select+
what actually works in getting this membership?

so i just went through hoops-and-loops hell with skyguide/amex/amex publishing and i still haven't figured out what is going on.

i tried to sign up for the skyguide membership three days ago through the 2-month free + $29.99 per year renewal fee, and after i submitted the form, i haven't gotten a confirmation email nor has skyguide been able to find the order nor has my amex been charged.

1. no one from any of the three parties above has heard of the "customersvc.com" website, and upon further investigation, the website isn't affiliated with amex publishing
2. the standard rate is 2-month free + $199 per year for skyguide membership - the only discount available (amex publishing told me) is through a coupon code that the amex billing department offers

since skyguide is no longer necessarily only associated with amex, does this mean i'm barking up the wrong tree here?

any advice would be great - i'm traveling tomorrow evening and would love to use the reimbursement program
Old Oct 14, 2012, 11:12 am

Programs: UA life 1K, 2MM; AA Life Pt 3mm; DL nada now!; AS nada now; BA, FD, CX, LH, DD, Amex Pt, Diners
Link does not work

Originally Posted by giantreesemar
For those missing your membership info, no packet, etc. -

https://secure.customersvc.com/servlet/Show

(you can also get there from "Customer Service" at the bottom of the main page)

Go there, punch in your name and address, and it should come up with your number and allow you to report "missing membership packet". I was able to get my number after not getting anything for several weeks/no packet.
Links for new offers does not work
Old Oct 18, 2012, 5:53 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Preacher7
I had to use an MC at the New Delhi Lounge b/c they didn't take Amex. I've read that they'll give the credit in international situations like this.
I'm trying to see if I can use the CSP even for domestic lounges, since I get 2x on travel with that.

I tried emailing SkyGuide to get a clarification but haven't gotten a response. Anyone know a better way to get in touch with them? Or should I just stick to paying with Amex (I canceled my points-earning Amex because of the annual fee and just have a normal Blue Cash one now).
Old Oct 19, 2012, 11:11 am

Got checks in the mail today for my trip to Europe at the end of August (I mailed them out about a month ago). I sent both mine and my husband's receipts, certified mail, for the Delta club in one envelope (wrote a short cover letter) with the appropriate filled out forms.

I have another one to send out for a trip to California... Yeah, I love this; fantastic find. Love the lounges. This gets 'em for me for free.

Thank you all.

Hope they put up another offer for the rest of you soon.

Checks are issued by American Expresss Publishing Corporation.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:15 am

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Warning about membership expiring?

I was trying to log in, and wasn't able to.
Then I noticed I got my welcome letter on October 10th, a year ago.

Haven't seen any emailed offer about a renewal, which is strange.

I wonder if I used the program more than I was supposed to (got about $150 back in total), so no offer to continue.

Just emailed them now, but the last time I did so there was no response, so I am not hopeful.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 7:37 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

Programs: HH & IHG Gold; Marriott & AA Perpetual Platinum
Originally Posted by JapanFlyerT
...offer about a renewal
In my experience they do not "offer", a charge simply appears on your card.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:53 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by mia
In my experience they do not "offer", a charge simply appears on your card.
I assumed they would tell me what the renewal fee would be before charging the card, however they have done neither.

I did get an email back saying they had me as a current member. However I am still unable to log on. Very frustrating...

Skyguide's website says in MEL that the Delta and UA lounges are options for us. UA is only open 3 hours a day though, and Delta seems to actually be the Virgin Blue. The Aussies are sayding Virgin does not allow one day members anymore...
Old Oct 24, 2012, 9:38 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
FWIW, I applied yesterday using the facebok link and still no confirmation email....
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:30 pm

Just a data point that I submitted two lounge passes in one envelope and got a cheque for the combined value of the two, so no problems with multi-pass reimbursement. There were some questions upthread, so I thought I'd chime in with my experience.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by mabramovich
Just a data point that I submitted two lounge passes in one envelope and got a cheque for the combined value of the two, so no problems with multi-pass reimbursement. There were some questions upthread, so I thought I'd chime in with my experience.
I put two passes for one person and one pass for myself. I also wrote a very clear cover letter and made copies of the membership cards. Put all in one envelope, sent certified. Got two separate checks (one for each person) about 4 weeks later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.