Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2012, 12:52 pm

Finally got my email for membership after signing up twice within the last 6 weeks. I called to confirm my annual membership of $21 ish . You can go to ANY lounge worldwide. As long as you have a copy of the receipt and it is $50 or less per visit, they will reimburse you. Also, you can send more than one receipt in the mail as long you would send it to them within the 6 weeks of being in the lounge. As far as health club, ANY club worldwide is fine but must be $25 or less and only 12 times per year.

Great timing for my membership as I need it for American airlines and Delta Lounges.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:04 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by thomdis
Just a new data point. I signed up via https://subscription.timeinc.com/sto...l?link=1005217 about 10 days ago. I received no confirmation email or charge to my Amex - and just figured it didn't go through as others reported. Today, I just received a welcome email with my membership number.
what was the senders email addy? I am looking through my junk folders now.

Thank You
Old Nov 7, 2012, 4:14 pm

Programs: United, SPG
Just signed up via the $19.99 link.

If I get the email, does that mean I can go ahead and start buying passes or do I have to wait for the full membership packet to come in the mail?
Old Nov 7, 2012, 4:16 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by onesweetworld
Just signed up via the $19.99 link.

If I get the email, does that mean I can go ahead and start buying passes or do I have to wait for the full membership packet to come in the mail?
You should make sure you can actually log in to the Skyguide membership site and see the active membership there. Then you're good to go.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 5:43 pm

My account has been activated online. I would like to visit the AA lounge at JFK. Is it best to purchase the lounge online for $50 which can be used up anytime up to 365 days OR go in person at JFK and purchase the lounge pass?
Old Nov 7, 2012, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA PLT, VS Gold, SPG Plat, Le Club Plat, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Ceres
what was the senders email addy? I am looking through my junk folders now.

Thank You
Sg Executive Privilege <[email protected]>
Old Nov 7, 2012, 8:56 pm

Programs: United, SPG
Datapoint: Signed up today via $19.99 link. Got email in 30 minutes. Registered and have account number so I am good to go.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 12:07 pm

Programs: UA*G, TK*G, Priority Club Platinum
Bluebird?

Maybe a stupid question to some but can I use my Bluebird Amex for this offer? That's the only Amex I have and my credit history isn't long enough yet to get a "real" Amex.

Thanks in advance!
petzpanz
Old Nov 8, 2012, 3:26 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by petzpanz
Maybe a stupid question to some but can I use my Bluebird Amex for this offer? That's the only Amex I have and my credit history isn't long enough yet to get a "real" Amex.
There's no evidence you have to use an Amex at all.

However, I personally think it's a nice gesture, and there's no reason the Bluebird wouldn't work. Just make sure you keep enough balance on the card, since folks have been reporting it can take quite a while for the charge to go through.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:42 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, British
did somebody notice that the Lounge Reimbursement form contradicts itself stating in one place "mail the original receipt(s) within thirty (30) days of purchase of the guest pass" and then "Mail receipts within 30 days of use."
So which one is correct?
Old Nov 8, 2012, 6:19 pm

Programs: AA PLT, VS Gold, SPG Plat, Le Club Plat, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by petzpanz

Thanks in advance!
petzpanz
You can use any MC, V, D or Amex for this offer.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 6:43 pm

Programs: UA*G, TK*G, Priority Club Platinum
Thanks MDtR-Chicago and thomdis!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:44 pm

Ever mailed three reimbursement forms in one envelope?

I'll post my results in 4-6 weeks
Old Nov 13, 2012, 3:15 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA 1k.
I'm about to buy a Delta Skyclub pass online. Do I need to "personalize it" (Delta offers this option, I assume adds my name on the pass)? Otherwise, this pass will be generic. Will having generic pass be a reimbursement issue? Or will the fact that I purchased the pass and the online receipt is in my name be sufficient?

A side question: upon using the pass to enter the lounge is the pass marked in any way with my name? I guess, this is another concern with reimbursement.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 6:32 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by metoo
My account has been activated online. I would like to visit the AA lounge at JFK. Is it best to purchase the lounge online for $50 which can be used up anytime up to 365 days OR go in person at JFK and purchase the lounge pass?
I bought a UA pass online (before they did away with it) more a few weeks before departure and they said mail in the copy for reimbursement, even though I had yet to go to the lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.