FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2012, 9:11 am
jyzhu

Programs: SPG Platinum; Marriott Silver; United PremExec; DL&Skybonus; Amtrak Select+
what actually works in getting this membership?

so i just went through hoops-and-loops hell with skyguide/amex/amex publishing and i still haven't figured out what is going on.

i tried to sign up for the skyguide membership three days ago through the 2-month free + $29.99 per year renewal fee, and after i submitted the form, i haven't gotten a confirmation email nor has skyguide been able to find the order nor has my amex been charged.

1. no one from any of the three parties above has heard of the "customersvc.com" website, and upon further investigation, the website isn't affiliated with amex publishing
2. the standard rate is 2-month free + $199 per year for skyguide membership - the only discount available (amex publishing told me) is through a coupon code that the amex billing department offers

since skyguide is no longer necessarily only associated with amex, does this mean i'm barking up the wrong tree here?

any advice would be great - i'm traveling tomorrow evening and would love to use the reimbursement program