Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2012, 8:27 am

Programs: Many
Link to form. Not sure if this will work. I don't know how to post a .pdf attachment here; sorry.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 6:30 am

I read several posts that one must buy the day pass with an AmEx, where does it say that in the terms? Why can't I use MC or Visa?
Old Sep 12, 2012, 6:38 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

Programs: HH & IHG Gold; Marriott & AA Perpetual Platinum
The terms previously specified payment with an American Express card. That language has been removed. This could be a change in policy or it could be an error.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by mia
The terms previously specified payment with an American Express card. That language has been removed. This could be a change in policy or it could be an error.
Thanks mia, do you have a link to the full terms?
Old Sep 12, 2012, 8:53 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

http://www.skyguideclub.com/?Obj=LoungeAndGym&Clear=Yes
Old Sep 12, 2012, 9:46 am

Programs: UA 2P, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Plat, National EE, Avis PC
Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE
Has anyone gotten membership via the $19.99 link recently? I used the link about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing - no confirmation e-mail, no credit card authorization, nothing.

I'm tempted to give it another shot - or perhaps it's broken?
I signed up early today, and received a welcome e-mail within 15 minutes.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 5:41 pm

I had some trouble signing up in July. Tried the two month trial with bag link and it didn't register, eventually signed up with the 19.99 link successfully. But low and behold, today the advertised bag as part of the two month trial showed up.

But, as of yet, there is only one charge on my credit card (the 19.99+tax one) and only one welcome kit, membership number etc...

Hopefully I don't somehow have two accounts. I'll keep my eyes peeled and checking my cc statements. But if anyone else had trouble and tried signing up multiple times, watch carefully to make sure you don't end up with multiple subscriptions....
Old Sep 22, 2012, 12:55 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Sent my reimbursement forms in late August (August 29th?) and got it today. Got $100 for 2 DL passes.

Paid it with an AMEX ... has anyone tried with a Visa/MC and gotten a reimbursement done? Thinking of getting a mix of 10 more passes for the rest of the year ...
Old Sep 22, 2012, 6:54 am

Can I use an Amex brand credit cards such as SPG Personal/Biz, Amex Hilton to purchase the membership?
Old Sep 22, 2012, 3:50 pm
mia

Originally Posted by metoo
Can I use an Amex brand credit cards
Yes
Old Sep 23, 2012, 2:20 am

Programs: AA, BA, delta
Have any of the people who said they were buying multiple 1-day passes in advance of their travels had any success? I'm curious as to whether I can just finish up the rest of my credits and cancel the account now before my year comes up, so I can avoid leaving a few possible visits on the table.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 6:17 am
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
Originally Posted by ohnodapopo
Have any of the people who said they were buying multiple 1-day passes in advance of their travels had any success? I'm curious as to whether I can just finish up the rest of my credits and cancel the account now before my year comes up, so I can avoid leaving a few possible visits on the table.
Yep. I sent in online purchases from Admirals club and was refunded. Sent them individually as always.
Old Oct 3, 2012, 8:31 pm
DrG

Programs: UA 2P, SPG Gold, PC Plt Amb
How about the $45 United Club passes purchased via the smartphone app? Can these be refunded? Can you get pre-purchased passes refunded?
Old Oct 6, 2012, 10:45 pm

For those missing your membership info, no packet, etc. -

https://secure.customersvc.com/servlet/Show

(you can also get there from "Customer Service" at the bottom of the main page)

Go there, punch in your name and address, and it should come up with your number and allow you to report "missing membership packet". I was able to get my number after not getting anything for several weeks/no packet.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by metoo
Can I use an Amex brand credit cards such as SPG Personal/Biz, Amex Hilton to purchase the membership?
Along this line, have other people used Amex cards from other issuers? Citi AAdvantage Amex, for example?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.