Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATLCDG
Content from on.the.bowery

In 2024, customers will find La Premiere on to 11 destinations.

La Premiere is available if you are flying to Tokyo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New-York City (JFK), Washington DC, Miami, Abidjan, Singapore, Mexico City*, Sao Paulo and Dubai.

*Please note that Air France will discontinue the La Premiere service on the Mexico City (MEX) route on the 31st of March.

In 2024, you will find La Premiere on the following flights :

(All flights are in / out of Paris CDG. Exact timing varies during the year. These times are based on departures and arrivals in the month of May or August (middle of 2024)).

From Paris to New York City (JFK) :
AF4 10:30 - 12:45
AF6 13:30 - 15:50
AF8 16:30 - 18:50 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF10 18:30 - 20:40 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)
From New York City (JFK) to Paris :
AF1 16:30 - 05:55+1
AF5 18:30 - 08:05+1
AF7 21:30 - 11:05+1 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF9 23:15 - 12:40+1 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)

From Paris to Los Angeles (LAX) :
AF20 08:45 - 11:25 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF22 10:40 - 13:05
AF24 13:30 - 16:05
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris :
AF21 13:40 - 09:20+1 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF23 15:20 - 11:15+1
AF25 18:30 - 14:20+1

From Paris to San Francisco (SFO) :
AF84 10:15 - 12:45
From San Francisco (SFO) to Paris :
AF83 15:00 - 10:50+1

From Paris to Abidjan (ABJ) :
AF702 14:35 - 18:55
From Abidjan (ABJ) to Paris :
AF703 21:30 - 05:55+1

From Paris to Singapore (SIN) :
AF256 21:15 - 16:30+1
From Singapore (SIN) to Paris :
AF257 22:30 - 06:10+1

From Paris to Miami (MIA) :
AF90 14:05 - 17:55
From Miami (MIA) to Paris :
AF99 20:15 - 11:15+1

From Paris to Tokyo Haneda (HND) :
AF274 22:00 - 18:30+1
From Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Paris :
AF293 00:05 - 07:55

From Paris to Washington (IAD) :
AF54 14:00 - 16:21
From Washington (IAD) to Paris :
AF55 18:45 - 08:05+1

From Paris to Sao Paulo (GRU) :
AF460 10:10 - 16:45
From Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris :
AF459 18:55 - 11:05+1

From Paris to Dubai (DXB) :
AF662 13:45 - 22:25
From Dubai (DXB) to Paris :
AF655 00:40 - 06:00

From Paris to Mexico City (MEX) :
AF178 11:35 - 16:55 (ends in March)
From Mexico City (MEX) to Paris :
AF179 19:55 - 14:35+1 (ends in March)

Previously this travel class was available on the 772 too.

These flights are operated by a fleet of 19 specific 777-300ER (F-GSQA/B/C/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/U/V/Y and F-GZNA/B/C/D, and E)

Other routes that previously operated La Premiere service but are now terminated (as P service) included Osaka, Lagos, Beijing, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chicago, Houston, Montreal and Johannesburg. (Or even the overnight flight to Sao Paulo for example.)

Print Wikipost

AF « La Première » Outlook

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2021, 7:54 pm

Programs: LH HON/AF Gold
Originally Posted by SFO777
Houston
San Francisco
Washington

Of these, IAD is consistently the cheapest with $5K roundtrips ex-BUD.
Thanks for the info! Just booked WAW-CDG-IAD rt for about the same price. Booked for the end of the year, wonder if the new P lounge will be open by then
SFO777 likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 1:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by Nik_Jr
To those addicted as well, with some proper Google Flights tweaking, I now easily get a list of F flights with AF. In May, I found the following destinations:

Tokyo
Los Angeles
Hong Kong
Miami
Mexico City
New York
Chicago
Johannesburg

Of which Mexico City, Tokyo, Johannesburg and Hong Kong are the most affordable ones <7000 CHF / < 7500 USD return for a direct flight, return. Likely cheaper if you add a few stops before or to buy for a nice tariff in business and go for the upgrade.
AF plans to resume 3 weekly nonstops to HKG on 12 may. It has not been flying there for many months.
Butt I strongly doubt that it will resume as HK put in place very strict restrictions for arriving crews. Pending a miracle (especially in France) I doubt that they will be lifted in less than 2 months. KL operates with a stopover in BKK on both legs to avoid crew disembarking.

The US destinations might be safer if travel restrictions are relaxed at both ends.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 1:55 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by brunos
AF plans to resume 3 weekly nonstops to HKG on 12 may. It has not been flying there for many months.
Butt I strongly doubt that it will resume as HK put in place very strict restrictions for arriving crews. Pending a miracle (especially in France) I doubt that they will be lifted in less than 2 months. KL operates with a stopover in BKK on both legs to avoid crew disembarking.

The US destinations might be safer if travel restrictions are relaxed at both ends.
IIRC they tentatively re-scheduled the CDG-HKG route from January onwards, only to keep cancelling flights.
I booked a few CDG-HKG tickets in advance in January, all of them were canceled and re-booked to the AMS-BKK-HKG.

Of course, that's a minor inconvenience given that borders are closed anyway.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by maalloc
IIRC they tentatively re-scheduled the CDG-HKG route from January onwards, only to keep cancelling flights.
I booked a few CDG-HKG tickets in advance in January, all of them were canceled and re-booked to the AMS-BKK-HKG.

Of course, that's a minor inconvenience given that borders are closed anyway.
For those who are looking for very discounted F prices , LH and LX are running actually an amazing offer from AMS and CDG

https://travel-dealz.eu/deal/swiss-first-class-france/
Old Mar 4, 2021, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by Bullspread
For those who are looking for very discounted F prices , LH and LX are running actually an amazing offer from AMS and CDG

Impressive pricing!

That said, the fine prints are a bit scary "Further, tickets sold during this promotion will not be refunded if cancelled.". I'm not even sure thats legal as per EU rules...

Last edited by maalloc; Mar 4, 2021 at 12:11 pm
Old Mar 4, 2021, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Bullspread
Impressive pricing!
Not if you are a solo traveler. As usual, these are the seemingly monthly dopey, highly restrictive LX/LH COMPANION fares. Apparently, F demand is so great they feel the need to limit it to companions only.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by SFO777
Not if you are a solo traveler. As usual, these are the seemingly monthly dopey, highly restrictive LX/LH COMPANION fares. Apparently, F demand is so great they feel the need to limit it to companions only.
Oh, you can't blame them. For sure honeymoon long-haul travel is all the hype these days...
Old Mar 4, 2021, 7:18 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Smiles/GOL Diamond, LATAM Black, ALL Platinum
Seems that GRU is also back on La Première around mid-June.
Quite pricey as usual.
Bullspread likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2021, 2:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Impressive pricing!

That said, the fine prints are a bit scary "Further, tickets sold during this promotion will not be refunded if cancelled.". I'm not even sure thats legal as per EU rules...
This is clearly a nonrefundable fare. what is illegal about it?

I have used this periodic promotion once with wifey, and that is an outstanding deal in normal time if your dates are firm r in the near future.
We flew cheaper than any other deal in J from NCE.
But the risk is that you are repriced if you change dates before first segment is flown.
In case of flight cancellation by LX, the usual LX policy applies.

Wth covid uncertainties, I would not book such a promotion, except for a quick trip in the near future.
Old Mar 5, 2021, 3:07 am

This is clearly a nonrefundable fare. what is illegal about it?
Given that the snippet came from the part dedicated to Covid-19 restrictions, I was wondering if they had found a way not to refund tickets in case of plane cancellation... But maybe they are just referring to the situation where a pax wants to cancel their ticket (in which case you are right, it simply means "non-refundable fare" in layman's terms).
The former being so frequent these days, one tends to forget that the latter is also a possibility.
Old Mar 5, 2021, 8:42 am

Programs: FB Plat
Given that the snippet came from the part dedicated to Covid-19 restrictions, I was wondering if they had found a way not to refund tickets in case of plane cancellation... But maybe they are just referring to the situation where a pax wants to cancel their ticket (in which case you are right, it simply means "non-refundable fare" in layman's terms).
The former being so frequent these days, one tends to forget that the latter is also a possibility.
I had booked one of these fares to AKL months back. They canceled the outbound a week ago and they're refunding the fare fully. Rarely do I gamble but AMS-AKL for €1,800 pp in J was too hard to pass up. Flights were for October, booked in November. At the time I had high hopes that we'd all be vaccinated by that point. Not so much any more, much less NZ opening their boarders.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 8:09 am

Programs: LX HON, FB Platinum for life, Sixt/Hilton Diamond
Impressive pricing!

Two things... that promo is very old, current promo is only from UK I recall.
And that little note, it's only if YOU cancel. When LH/LX cancels, you can move dates (for free, and this is perfect: I moved several flights from cheap dates to expensive dates) or get a full refund.
maalloc likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Nik_Jr
Two things... that promo is very old, current promo is only from UK I recall.
And that little note, it's only if YOU cancel. When LH/LX cancels, you can move dates (for free, and this is perfect: I moved several flights from cheap dates to expensive dates) or get a full refund.
The promo is current.and can be purchased till 23 March 2021. Wide availability:
https://www.swiss.com/france/EN/offers

Last edited by brunos; Mar 6, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Old Mar 8, 2021, 12:07 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
The promo is current.and can be purchased till 23 March 2021. Wide availability:
Are you guys seeing the promo ?

I have been trying to book a CDG - GIG or CDG - GRU for beginning of May but I get "normal" rates without any promo
Old Mar 8, 2021, 6:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by matmatlr
Are you guys seeing the promo ?

I have been trying to book a CDG - GIG or CDG - GRU for beginning of May but I get "normal" rates without any promo
Connect to the French website:, the OFFERS page:
Then click on "plus d'offres". Check the case GRU.
Almost every day in MAYis bookable at 2,495 return.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.