Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATLCDG
Content from on.the.bowery

In 2024, customers will find La Premiere on to 11 destinations.

La Premiere is available if you are flying to Tokyo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New-York City (JFK), Washington DC, Miami, Abidjan, Singapore, Mexico City*, Sao Paulo and Dubai.

*Please note that Air France will discontinue the La Premiere service on the Mexico City (MEX) route on the 31st of March.

In 2024, you will find La Premiere on the following flights :

(All flights are in / out of Paris CDG. Exact timing varies during the year. These times are based on departures and arrivals in the month of May or August (middle of 2024)).

From Paris to New York City (JFK) :
AF4 10:30 - 12:45
AF6 13:30 - 15:50
AF8 16:30 - 18:50 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF10 18:30 - 20:40 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)
From New York City (JFK) to Paris :
AF1 16:30 - 05:55+1
AF5 18:30 - 08:05+1
AF7 21:30 - 11:05+1 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF9 23:15 - 12:40+1 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)

From Paris to Los Angeles (LAX) :
AF20 08:45 - 11:25 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF22 10:40 - 13:05
AF24 13:30 - 16:05
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris :
AF21 13:40 - 09:20+1 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF23 15:20 - 11:15+1
AF25 18:30 - 14:20+1

From Paris to San Francisco (SFO) :
AF84 10:15 - 12:45
From San Francisco (SFO) to Paris :
AF83 15:00 - 10:50+1

From Paris to Abidjan (ABJ) :
AF702 14:35 - 18:55
From Abidjan (ABJ) to Paris :
AF703 21:30 - 05:55+1

From Paris to Singapore (SIN) :
AF256 21:15 - 16:30+1
From Singapore (SIN) to Paris :
AF257 22:30 - 06:10+1

From Paris to Miami (MIA) :
AF90 14:05 - 17:55
From Miami (MIA) to Paris :
AF99 20:15 - 11:15+1

From Paris to Tokyo Haneda (HND) :
AF274 22:00 - 18:30+1
From Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Paris :
AF293 00:05 - 07:55

From Paris to Washington (IAD) :
AF54 14:00 - 16:21
From Washington (IAD) to Paris :
AF55 18:45 - 08:05+1

From Paris to Sao Paulo (GRU) :
AF460 10:10 - 16:45
From Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris :
AF459 18:55 - 11:05+1

From Paris to Dubai (DXB) :
AF662 13:45 - 22:25
From Dubai (DXB) to Paris :
AF655 00:40 - 06:00

From Paris to Mexico City (MEX) :
AF178 11:35 - 16:55 (ends in March)
From Mexico City (MEX) to Paris :
AF179 19:55 - 14:35+1 (ends in March)

Previously this travel class was available on the 772 too.

These flights are operated by a fleet of 19 specific 777-300ER (F-GSQA/B/C/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/U/V/Y and F-GZNA/B/C/D, and E)

Other routes that previously operated La Premiere service but are now terminated (as P service) included Osaka, Lagos, Beijing, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chicago, Houston, Montreal and Johannesburg. (Or even the overnight flight to Sao Paulo for example.)

Print Wikipost

AF « La Première » Outlook

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2021, 7:22 pm

Programs: DL DM, FB Gold
Wow, sounds like an awesome trip. Did you receive this upgrade offer online? I was not aware of this “mixed” upgrade option of cash + miles.

Krug being on offer in the temporary lounge must also be new. Will be interesting to see if they continue it once the P lounge reopens.
Old May 2, 2021, 12:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by David7
Wow, sounds like an awesome trip. Did you receive this upgrade offer online? I was not aware of this “mixed” upgrade option of cash + miles.
it’s not new and you can see several examples reported in the main upgrade thread. It came with the last revamp of the FB programme. The offer you receive (either by email, by an agent at checkin, etc) will always be expressed in cash payment but, normally, you have the possibility to pay cash + miles with different proportions proposed.
New policy for paid and miles upgrades (AF/KL) - sept 2017

Krug being on offer in the temporary lounge must also be new. Will be interesting to see if they continue it once the P lounge reopens.
The Champagnes and wines proposed in lounges change every few months.
Old May 2, 2021, 3:10 pm

If I arrive at CDG in P with a very long connection to J (one ticket; 22 hour connection; no P offered on the connecting flight), do I receive car service to Paris and/or back to CDG the next day to take my connecting flight?

Also, will I have access to La Premiere lounge the next day when I come back to CDG to take my connecting flight?

PS I am not going to camp at the lounge for 22 hours (I know it’s not possible, but even if it were)…
Old May 2, 2021, 7:14 pm

Programs: FB PFL, ALL Diamond, Marriott Ambassador, EK PLAT, Air Caraïbes Diam, SQ PPS, ̷IHG Diam
Originally Posted by NYC1
If I arrive at CDG in P with a very long connection to J (one ticket; 22 hour connection; no P offered on the connecting flight), do I receive car service to Paris and/or back to CDG the next day to take my connecting flight?

Also, will I have access to La Premiere lounge the next day when I come back to CDG to take my connecting flight?

PS I am not going to camp at the lounge for 22 hours (I know it’s not possible, but even if it were)…
no, there is not (free) P car service to and from airport, for that you have to prefer Emirates.
anf for your second question, answer is also no ( access to P services) as your second leg will be considered as a different journey, not a connection.
Old May 3, 2021, 12:14 am

Well, there is a free P car service to and from the airport. But it only seems to be when departing/arriving. When I asked the hotline about the service on my 10hr layover I was told it doesn’t apply. Still think the wording regarding “connecting flights” is ambiguous:
In Paris*, Bordeaux*, Lyon*, Marseille*, Nice* and New-York City, your personal Hertz DriveU driver will pick you up in a premium vehicle and drive you to the airport.

You can also take advantage of this service upon arrival of your La Première cabin flight at Paris-Charles de Gaulle or your connecting flight to one of the cities listed.
I read in a different thread that layovers up to 24 hours still make you eligible for P ground services for the connection.
Old May 3, 2021, 7:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Not quite the same since it was a J to P connection, but on our ARN-CDG-overnight-SFO flight last year, we were able to book P car service to our hotel in the city and then back to CDG the next morning.
Goldorak likes this.
Old May 3, 2021, 8:15 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Well, there is a free P car service to and from the airport. But it only seems to be when departing/arriving. When I asked the hotline about the service on my 10hr layover I was told it doesn’t apply. Still think the wording regarding “connecting flights” is ambiguous:

I read in a different thread that layovers up to 24 hours still make you eligible for P ground services for the connection.
A few years ago, I was told P ground services was available the day before or the day after a P flight, even if it was more than 24 hours in between. Better confirm the P service in writing with the La Premiere service line.
SFO777 likes this.
Old May 3, 2021, 8:20 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Originally Posted by ranskis
A few years ago, I was told P ground services was available the day before or the day after a P flight, even if it was more than 24 hours in between. Better confirm the P service in writing with the La Premiere service line.
COnfirm. Done that several times. Having said that, when continuing from 2F the next day I usually found it faster to just go though security at 2F and to the gate, rather than go through the full shabang of the Premiere desk, wait for my docs to be checked, walk all the way through 2E, passport control to leave France, security, go to the lounge, drive to the plane at the other terminal... sure, if I had a few hours to kill before my next Euro flight, I'd do that. But as someone with a home and an office in Paris I prefer staying there than in an airport lounge.
Old May 3, 2021, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
I agree. I think that the end of reciprocal travel ban EU-US could be the sign for reopening of the P lounge as there will be a sudden rise in the transatlantic traffic. And the US is a key market for P for AF.
AF P lounge @CDG grand opening tomorrow guys .
cheers
ebayj, SFO777, Goldorak and 1 others like this.
Old May 3, 2021, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
COnfirm. Done that several times. Having said that, when continuing from 2F the next day I usually found it faster to just go though security at 2F and to the gate, rather than go through the full shabang of the Premiere desk, wait for my docs to be checked, walk all the way through 2E, passport control to leave France, security, go to the lounge, drive to the plane at the other terminal... sure, if I had a few hours to kill before my next Euro flight, I'd do that. But as someone with a home and an office in Paris I prefer staying there than in an airport lounge.
Thanks. The connecting flight is also departing from 2E.
Old May 3, 2021, 8:02 pm

Programs: FB PFL, ALL Diamond, Marriott Ambassador, EK PLAT, Air Caraïbes Diam, SQ PPS, ̷IHG Diam

WoW ! Never heard about that ... used to fly AF P from PARIS and BORDEAUX so many times, bit I was never proposed either drop off or pickup with a limo like with Emirates or Qantas ( in Oz).
Old May 4, 2021, 9:58 am

Some pictures of the new lounge: looks like minor enhancements.

matmatlr likes this.
Old May 5, 2021, 1:37 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Looking forward to trying the new lounge on Monday.
Goldorak, Klems, SkyteamEP and 1 others like this.
Old May 5, 2021, 2:39 am

If I arrive at 11am on a P flight and depart the next day at 9am on a shorthaul J flight, I understand I will have access to the ground services on both occasions. However do I also get lounge access upon arrival?

Because my understanding is that when you finish your trip in CDG you don’t get lounge access, just ground services to baggage claim.
kthomas likes this.
Old May 5, 2021, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
If I arrive at 11am on a P flight and depart the next day at 9am on a shorthaul J flight, I understand I will have access to the ground services on both occasions. However do I also get lounge access upon arrival?

Because my understanding is that when you finish your trip in CDG you don’t get lounge access, just ground services to baggage claim.
correct : no P lounge access on arrival

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.