Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATLCDG
Content from on.the.bowery

In 2024, customers will find La Premiere on to 11 destinations.

La Premiere is available if you are flying to Tokyo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New-York City (JFK), Washington DC, Miami, Abidjan, Singapore, Mexico City*, Sao Paulo and Dubai.

*Please note that Air France will discontinue the La Premiere service on the Mexico City (MEX) route on the 31st of March.

In 2024, you will find La Premiere on the following flights :

(All flights are in / out of Paris CDG. Exact timing varies during the year. These times are based on departures and arrivals in the month of May or August (middle of 2024)).

From Paris to New York City (JFK) :
AF4 10:30 - 12:45
AF6 13:30 - 15:50
AF8 16:30 - 18:50 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF10 18:30 - 20:40 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)
From New York City (JFK) to Paris :
AF1 16:30 - 05:55+1
AF5 18:30 - 08:05+1
AF7 21:30 - 11:05+1 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF9 23:15 - 12:40+1 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)

From Paris to Los Angeles (LAX) :
AF20 08:45 - 11:25 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF22 10:40 - 13:05
AF24 13:30 - 16:05
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris :
AF21 13:40 - 09:20+1 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF23 15:20 - 11:15+1
AF25 18:30 - 14:20+1

From Paris to San Francisco (SFO) :
AF84 10:15 - 12:45
From San Francisco (SFO) to Paris :
AF83 15:00 - 10:50+1

From Paris to Abidjan (ABJ) :
AF702 14:35 - 18:55
From Abidjan (ABJ) to Paris :
AF703 21:30 - 05:55+1

From Paris to Singapore (SIN) :
AF256 21:15 - 16:30+1
From Singapore (SIN) to Paris :
AF257 22:30 - 06:10+1

From Paris to Miami (MIA) :
AF90 14:05 - 17:55
From Miami (MIA) to Paris :
AF99 20:15 - 11:15+1

From Paris to Tokyo Haneda (HND) :
AF274 22:00 - 18:30+1
From Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Paris :
AF293 00:05 - 07:55

From Paris to Washington (IAD) :
AF54 14:00 - 16:21
From Washington (IAD) to Paris :
AF55 18:45 - 08:05+1

From Paris to Sao Paulo (GRU) :
AF460 10:10 - 16:45
From Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris :
AF459 18:55 - 11:05+1

From Paris to Dubai (DXB) :
AF662 13:45 - 22:25
From Dubai (DXB) to Paris :
AF655 00:40 - 06:00

From Paris to Mexico City (MEX) :
AF178 11:35 - 16:55 (ends in March)
From Mexico City (MEX) to Paris :
AF179 19:55 - 14:35+1 (ends in March)

Previously this travel class was available on the 772 too.

These flights are operated by a fleet of 19 specific 777-300ER (F-GSQA/B/C/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/U/V/Y and F-GZNA/B/C/D, and E)

Other routes that previously operated La Premiere service but are now terminated (as P service) included Osaka, Lagos, Beijing, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chicago, Houston, Montreal and Johannesburg. (Or even the overnight flight to Sao Paulo for example.)

Print Wikipost

AF « La Première » Outlook

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2021, 6:42 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by brunos
Connect to the French website:, the OFFERS page:
https://www.swiss.com/france/EN/offers
Then click on "plus d'offres". Check the case GRU.
Almost every day in MAYis bookable at 2,495 return.
Thanks
Old Mar 20, 2021, 2:37 am

Programs: DL DM, FB Gold
Hello! I am flying P in May when all things go as planned and was wondering a few things:

- Does the temporary “mezzanine” lounge for La Première feature the same catering as the regular lounge, but simply a more private area? Do they come and pick you up for boarding?

- Between arriving from LHR and departing for the USA I have a 21 hour layover in CDG from about 1pm to 10am next day and would like to go to central Paris if possible with COVID. I read that I can ask for a driver to pick me up and take me to the airport. Does this also include driving me to the hotel when I arrive from LHR?

Would really appreciate the help!
Old Mar 20, 2021, 7:56 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by David7
Hello! I am flying P in May when all things go as planned and was wondering a few things:

- Does the temporary “mezzanine” lounge for La Première feature the same catering as the regular lounge, but simply a more private area? Do they come and pick you up for boarding?

- Between arriving from LHR and departing for the USA I have a 21 hour layover in CDG from about 1pm to 10am next day and would like to go to central Paris if possible with COVID. I read that I can ask for a driver to pick me up and take me to the airport. Does this also include driving me to the hotel when I arrive from LHR?

Would really appreciate the help!
P temporary lounge provides specific catering but not as extended as in regular P lounge.
P ground service remains the same and they still drive you to the plane if parked far away.

Never used pick up so can't help

Will be flying in P in 2 weeks but I guess P lounge will still be closed 😒
Old Apr 3, 2021, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Mexico City MEX to Paris CDG
Air France AF 179
777-300ER

6:40pm-1:30pm +1
April 1, 2021
Suite 1A

I decided to do that crazy MEX-CDG-ORD routing this past Thursday and Friday, with FB issuing the complete itinerary on one ticket. Both flights were charter-like as I was the only P passenger on both legs. MEX-CDG was a near 11 hour flight for the ages, with personable, professional and flawless service by one of Air France's finest. Merci to my amazing flight attendant, Anne, for a memorable flight.

Tonight's lovely amuse bouche medley. Creole-style marinated grouper, apricot, foie gras and amaranth skewer, sautéed chicken with Tequilla and pineapple chutney.

Followed by the wonderful Cream of Tomato soup with tortilla chips.

Duck foie gras, papaya and mint condiment...

Poached lobster, mango and apricot chutney.

And after sampling all of the starters, the main plat...

... Fillet of beef with chipotle pepper sauce, potato Napoleon, green aspargus, pumpkin, roasted cherry tomatoes...

Delicious!

A little cheese sampler.

OMG, then the most amazing dessert platter...

I only had room for one, the Chocolate and hazelnut Rocher cake. Out of this world.

blairvanhorn, ebayj, gkl and 7 others like this.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
This looks absolutely great.

Out of curiosity, what the mask policy onboard (pax and FA). Is AF enforcing the strict US mask-wearing policy to/from US?
Old Apr 4, 2021, 2:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by SFO777
Mexico City MEX to Paris CDG
Air France AF 179
777-300ER

6:40pm-1:30pm +1
April 1, 2021
Suite 1A

I decided to do that crazy MEX-CDG-ORD routing this past Thursday and Friday, with FB issuing the complete itinerary on one ticket. Both flights were charter-like as I was the only P passenger on both legs. MEX-CDG was a near 11 hour flight for the ages, with personable, professional and flawless service by one of Air France's finest. Merci to my amazing flight attendant, Anne, for a memorable flight.

Tonight's lovely amuse bouche medley. Creole-style marinated grouper, apricot, foie gras and amaranth skewer, sautéed chicken with Tequilla and pineapple chutney.

Followed by the wonderful Cream of Tomato soup with tortilla chips.

Duck foie gras, papaya and mint condiment...

Poached lobster, mango and apricot chutney.

And after sampling all of the starters, the main plat...

... Fillet of beef with chipotle pepper sauce, potato Napoleon, green aspargus, pumpkin, roasted cherry tomatoes...

Delicious!

A little cheese sampler.

OMG, then the most amazing dessert platter...

I only had room for one, the Chocolate and hazelnut Rocher cake. Out of this world.

WOW WOW WOW thank you for this superb report. I miss AF P too much
good to see that everything is exactly as pre-Covid.
SkyteamEP likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by brunos
This looks absolutely great.
Out of curiosity, what the mask policy onboard (pax and FA). Is AF enforcing the strict US mask-wearing policy to/from US?
Mask policy seemed the same on both flights. Pax were told to wear masks at all times except when actively eating or drinking. In reality, it is probably more relaxed for P pax given the built-in distancing and especially in your suite behind your own curtain. I wore a mask when walking about the cabin, chatting with crew, going to the lav, and sitting with the curtain open. Not at all during meal service. Behind the curtain while sitting or sleeping, I also did not wear one. Cabin crew wore masks at all times I observed.

Last edited by SFO777; Apr 4, 2021 at 8:42 am
Old Apr 4, 2021, 1:51 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by SFO777
In the glorious days of US Airways, you could have been lucky to get this ticketed as a North American award How many miles and taxes did that cost?
Thanks for the report and the pictures. It looks like this could have been a solid biz class meal but with a nicer presentation, but that is often the case from outstations I guess, hope you have a more interesting meal experience on CDG ORD, looking forward to reading about it (in addition to the mandatory picture of the coquillettes!)
Old Apr 4, 2021, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ranskis
In the glorious days of US Airways, you could have been lucky to get this ticketed as a North American award How many miles and taxes did that cost?
Thanks for the report and the pictures. It looks like this could have been a solid biz class meal but with a nicer presentation, but that is often the case from outstations I guess, hope you have a more interesting meal experience on CDG ORD, looking forward to reading about it (in addition to the mandatory picture of the coquillettes!)
Those were the good old days. The early days of LifeMiles produced similar windfalls. My best was YYZ-FRA-DEN in Lufthansa First for 35,000 miles... their North America First award price. As for MEX-CDG-ORD, sadly no such deal as this was 460,000 FB miles (2x230K) and $555 in taxes. As bad as it was, it was much better than the $17,000 that AF.com wanted for the one way.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 4:35 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to see the pictures from CDG-ORD.

Surprised you didn't partake in more than one dessert .
Old Apr 5, 2021, 6:56 am

Programs: LX HON, FB Platinum for life, Sixt/Hilton Diamond
Very curious if one found attractive AF La Premiere tickets or routes for April or May? I continue to search, but not much seems to be "on sale", which surprises me with still relatively empty F cabins and LH/LX continuing F sales from many EU airports.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 3:42 pm

Flew yesterday from MUC to MEX

Not as goodass SFO777 for a detailed report but pictures speak for themselves

Old Apr 5, 2021, 7:11 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Based on SFO777's report, I thought you needed to have at least 4 glasses of wine at your place at all times. Are you sure this was AF?
SFO777, kevinflyaway and SkyteamEP like this.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by matmatlr
Flew yesterday from MUC to MEX

Not as goodass SFO777 for a detailed report but pictures speak for themselves

Great pics! My only criticism is how horrible the hospital-like curtains look when closed in La Premiere and I think AF could have done better with this
Old Apr 5, 2021, 9:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Friday, April 2nd

Despite my 1h 45m connection, gong show security in 2E and a nervous PA that worried that she'd miss my flight, I had 45 minutes in the lounge last Friday,

Oh yeah.

The decadent Pate en croute de volaille et foie gras de canard was wonderful.

And naturally, my all time fave, Coquillettes jambon/truffe noir. Fabulous as always. With another glass of Champagne.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.