Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 31, 2024, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATLCDG
Content from on.the.bowery

In 2024, customers will find La Premiere on to 11 destinations.

La Premiere is available if you are flying to Tokyo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New-York City (JFK), Washington DC, Miami, Abidjan, Singapore, Mexico City*, Sao Paulo and Dubai.

*Please note that Air France will discontinue the La Premiere service on the Mexico City (MEX) route on the 31st of March.

In 2024, you will find La Premiere on the following flights :

(All flights are in / out of Paris CDG. Exact timing varies during the year. These times are based on departures and arrivals in the month of May or August (middle of 2024)).

From Paris to New York City (JFK) :
AF4 10:30 - 12:45
AF6 13:30 - 15:50
AF8 16:30 - 18:50 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF10 18:30 - 20:40 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)
From New York City (JFK) to Paris :
AF1 16:30 - 05:55+1
AF5 18:30 - 08:05+1
AF7 21:30 - 11:05+1 (This flight does not systematically offer P Product)
AF9 23:15 - 12:40+1 (This flight will not offer P product after the month of June)

From Paris to Los Angeles (LAX) :
AF20 08:45 - 11:25 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF22 10:40 - 13:05
AF24 13:30 - 16:05
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris :
AF21 13:40 - 09:20+1 (P Product on this flight only in July and August)
AF23 15:20 - 11:15+1
AF25 18:30 - 14:20+1

From Paris to San Francisco (SFO) :
AF84 10:15 - 12:45
From San Francisco (SFO) to Paris :
AF83 15:00 - 10:50+1

From Paris to Abidjan (ABJ) :
AF702 14:35 - 18:55
From Abidjan (ABJ) to Paris :
AF703 21:30 - 05:55+1

From Paris to Singapore (SIN) :
AF256 21:15 - 16:30+1
From Singapore (SIN) to Paris :
AF257 22:30 - 06:10+1

From Paris to Miami (MIA) :
AF90 14:05 - 17:55
From Miami (MIA) to Paris :
AF99 20:15 - 11:15+1

From Paris to Tokyo Haneda (HND) :
AF274 22:00 - 18:30+1
From Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Paris :
AF293 00:05 - 07:55

From Paris to Washington (IAD) :
AF54 14:00 - 16:21
From Washington (IAD) to Paris :
AF55 18:45 - 08:05+1

From Paris to Sao Paulo (GRU) :
AF460 10:10 - 16:45
From Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris :
AF459 18:55 - 11:05+1

From Paris to Dubai (DXB) :
AF662 13:45 - 22:25
From Dubai (DXB) to Paris :
AF655 00:40 - 06:00

From Paris to Mexico City (MEX) :
AF178 11:35 - 16:55 (ends in March)
From Mexico City (MEX) to Paris :
AF179 19:55 - 14:35+1 (ends in March)

Previously this travel class was available on the 772 too.

These flights are operated by a fleet of 19 specific 777-300ER (F-GSQA/B/C/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/U/V/Y and F-GZNA/B/C/D, and E)

Other routes that previously operated La Premiere service but are now terminated (as P service) included Osaka, Lagos, Beijing, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chicago, Houston, Montreal and Johannesburg. (Or even the overnight flight to Sao Paulo for example.)

Print Wikipost

AF « La Première » Outlook

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2021, 9:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CalebMCO
Quick question. If Paris is my final destination, will I have access to La Premiere lounge upon arrival?
No. But a simple connection to a nearby city like NCE-MRS-BOD-LYS will get you access. Then fly/train back that evening or the next day.
ebayj, kthomas and CalebMCO like this.
Old May 9, 2021, 10:58 pm

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by SFO777
No. But a simple connection to a nearby city like NCE-MRS-BOD-LYS will get you access. Then fly/train back that evening or the next day.
sounds like a waste of time just to use a lounge…
johan rebel and Bullspread like this.
Old May 10, 2021, 3:02 am

Programs: DL DM, FB Gold
If you don’t have checked luggage you can also stay in the lounge and then drop the connecting flight, provided it’s the last segment. The only awkward situation would be explaining to the lounge people that they don’t need to drive you to the plane. The phone agent advised me that if you do this and have checked luggage you have to pay €275 penalty and if it’s not your last segment the fee is €1500 to reinstate the remaining segments.
Old May 10, 2021, 3:29 am

So I went through the "new" La Premiere lounge this morning.

1) Food items available for the taking were not available. It was all a la carte. This is fine. Food was great, but pretty much same as what was served in the mezzanine area during peak Covid.
2) Lounge was showing wear back when I went through in November 2019. The new version has very subtle changes, but overall feels "refreshed." Nothing particularly noteworthy other than it's great not to be in that mezzanine area again.
3) Really the best best best best best part was the private security.

My PA said that pax P numbers were *just* high enough to warrant re-opening the lounge. For what it's worth, I was the only one there. And the complete unadulterated luxury made me miss F travel in pre-pandemic times. Truly a wonderful lounge overall.
Old May 10, 2021, 4:10 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Thanks for the update !
Looking forward to be back there early in june

Are the massage available or not yet ?
Old May 10, 2021, 4:23 am

Oooh I couldn't tell. It seemed like all was open because I wasn't specifically told otherwise. But I didn't check. My connection was all of an hour and it flew by partly because I was playing Knights of the Old Republic II on my iPad...
Old May 10, 2021, 2:27 pm

Thanks for the update. I look forward to checking it out. This all confirms that the lengthly closure was driven by AF business decisions around Covid (aka the "LH model") as opposed to real legal constrains. This is fine and every business has the right to choose how to react, but it's good to be clear about this. I appreciate the approach that AF has taken over the last several months as opposed to LH's.
Old May 10, 2021, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by sophialite
sounds like a waste of time just to use a lounge…
And you're even assuming that there's a purpose to the trip (other than the trip itself)!
Old May 10, 2021, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by NYC1
Thanks for the update. I look forward to checking it out. This all confirms that the lengthly closure was driven by AF business decisions around Covid (aka the "LH model") as opposed to real legal constrains. This is fine and every business has the right to choose how to react, but it's good to be clear about this. I appreciate the approach that AF has taken over the last several months as opposed to LH's.
LH/LX have been absurd for F/HON travelers since the start of the pandemic. Aside from having to use regular security and the mezz lounge (which has full indoor dining and was far better than anything offered by LH/LX for its F pac), AF has been a model airline to travel with in first class. Everyone every step of the way has gone above and beyond in the 5 or so P trips I took in the last 6 months.

I flew LX to London via Zurich on Saturday last week. It was the first time doing LX39 since late August. In flight service was impeccable but every other aspect of travel was completely unacceptable for F passengers:

1) no lounge in zrh if you can’t enter Switzerland (and even if you could, no lounge for F pax)
2) no ground support whatsoever. I ordinarily am not too fussed about that since my LHR gate was literally across the hall… but the flight was sitting at an apron position.
Old May 10, 2021, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by sophialite
LH/LX have been absurd for F/HON travelers since the start of the pandemic. Aside from having to use regular security and the mezz lounge (which has full indoor dining and was far better than anything offered by LH/LX for its F pac), AF has been a model airline to travel with in first class. Everyone every step of the way has gone above and beyond in the 5 or so P trips I took in the last 6 months.

I flew LX to London via Zurich on Saturday last week. It was the first time doing LX39 since late August. In flight service was impeccable but every other aspect of travel was completely unacceptable for F passengers:

1) no lounge in zrh if you can’t enter Switzerland (and even if you could, no lounge for F pax)
2) no ground support whatsoever. I ordinarily am not too fussed about that since my LHR gate was literally across the hall… but the flight was sitting at an apron position.
Totally agree, Pretty shameful approach by LH from my perspective and kudos to AF. I will not forget this post Covid. But then I'm sure someone will say F doesn't matter, it should be cancelled, it's small etc. Maybe or maybe not, but I bet HON matters A LOT to LH group.
Old May 11, 2021, 1:50 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
As there is no P for GRU any longer, I will be flying with LX in F end of July.
Let's hope that the service will be good and not make me regret AF (even in J).

Have you guys noticed a recent price increase for P tickets with AF ?
I was looking this afternoon for a BCN - CDG - MEX in P at the end of August and no tickets below 6,3 k€ while I am used to find good deals around 5,3 k€

Any info about that ?
Old May 11, 2021, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by matmatlr
As there is no P for GRU any longer, I will be flying with LX in F end of July.
Let's hope that the service will be good and not make me regret AF (even in J).
Have you guys noticed a recent price increase for P tickets with AF ?
I was looking this afternoon for a BCN - CDG - MEX in P at the end of August and no tickets below 6,3 k€ while I am used to find good deals around 5,3 k€
Any info about that ?
Perhaps a departure city issue? ARN, WAW, OTP and IST are all in the 5.2-5.3k range with BUD at 4,906€. BTW, AF resumes P to GRU in September.

Old May 13, 2021, 3:18 am

Programs: FB Ultimate, Accor Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond,Avis President, Hertz President Club
Photos - La Première Lounge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
OK, so another friendly but strong pressure on you
So, as I promised, here you have some pictures of the Lounge "live" LOL. IMHO the "changes" don't really justify the time the Lounge was closed. Overall looks fine but nothing really "WOW".

Old May 13, 2021, 3:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by AlexBelt
So, as I promised, here you have some pictures of the Lounge "live" LOL. IMHO the "changes" don't really justify the time the Lounge was closed. Overall looks fine but nothing really "WOW".
Thank you for the pictures
As said above, the lounge was closed for a long time because of the pandemic and low number of P pax, not because of the renovation. For just the renovation, it would have been closed likely for 1 month.
AlexBelt likes this.
Old May 13, 2021, 3:46 am

Programs: FB Ultimate, Accor Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond,Avis President, Hertz President Club
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Thank you for the pictures
As said above, the lounge was closed for a long time because of the pandemic and low number of P pax, not because of the renovation. For just the renovation, it would have been closed likely for 1 month.
Oki, makes sense.

See some others :

ranskis, SFO777, Goldorak and 3 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.