Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Clean Care+ program

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2020, 3:44 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I think maybe it's just you and I that find them useful!
I might find them useful, but I would just open them at home and use them to refill empty bottles of sanitizer.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
I might find them useful, but I would just open them at home and use them to refill empty bottles of sanitizer.
Picturing you with a mound of packets squirting them into a bottle makes me chuckle.

Do you like the scent of the CleanCare+ hand sanitizer? Not assuming that you tried to smell it directly, but more like, I can tell when someone has applied it in the cabin because the scent wafts over.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:04 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Do you like the scent of the CleanCare+ hand sanitizer? Not assuming that you tried to smell it directly, but more like, I can tell when someone has applied it in the cabin because the scent wafts over.
I can't remember. I think I only ever used one packet. Weren't you there? I think it made a mess, because I thought it was a wipe.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
I can't remember. I think I only ever used one packet. Weren't you there? I think it made a mess, because I thought it was a wipe.
No, sorry I meant the small bottles in the actual CleanCare+ Kit.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:16 pm

No, sorry I meant the small bottles in the actual CleanCare+ Kit.
Oh, the Bacti Control. Yeah, I'd say it's pleasant. Among the better ones out there. Do you not like it?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:17 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
I like the smell of Bacti-Control. There is something calming about it.

I also have a stash of United CleanPlus Alcohol wipes that I use on my AC flights. I figure it's OK because they are both *A
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by D582
I like the smell of Bacti-Control. There is something calming about it.
Yeah I'm on the fence with the scent. It doesn't smell horribly alcoholly at all, which is nice.

I also have a stash of United CleanPlus Alcohol wipes that I use on my AC flights. I figure it's OK because they are both *A
How dare you. IMPOSSIBRU!
D582 likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:19 pm

But United's is only CleanPlus? So they don't really care, unlike AC?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:23 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Correct. No caring - in line with most things in the US these days .
Adam Smith likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:40 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Pretty sure they were inspired by AC. AC was the first one out with a CleanCare+ Kit. Every other airlines decided to play word scramble to have something similar.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Pretty sure they were inspired by AC. AC was the first one out with a CleanCare+ Kit. Every other airlines decided to play word scramble to have something similar.
Was AC really the first?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 5:02 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Was AC really the first?
May 4 for AC versus May 20 for UA
Old Dec 20, 2020, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

May 4 for AC versus May 20 for UA
Gobsmacked.

I ate some the CleanCare+ AC-branded-sodium pretzels last night, and I thought they tasted exactly the same as the Krispy Kernel CleanCare+ pretzels.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 5:16 pm

Gobsmacked.

I ate some the CleanCare+ AC-branded-sodium pretzels last night, and I thought they tasted exactly the same as the Krispy Kernel CleanCare+ pretzels.
Its because they are the same pretzels by Krispy Kernels?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Its because they are the same pretzels by Krispy Kernels?
Are they? Or are you asking?
I doubt they are the same... and if they are, then I'd ask why not just keep on having the KK packages?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.