Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Clean Care+ program

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2020, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Not sure why they would. They look even less appetizing than the actual food that AC serves.
You could be wrong on that. wonkadonka!
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:20 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by yyznomad
You could be wrong on that. wonkadonka!
I checked with my wife, the emergency nurse, and she highly recommends not​ eating the headphones. Just in case anyone here was getting bad ideas
YYCNoob likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
I checked with my wife, the emergency nurse, and she highly recommends not​ eating the headphones. Just in case anyone here was getting bad ideas
Oh ok. Party pooper.

I forgot to mention that I was glad I brought my own isopropyl wipes (given that the antiseptic ones are no longer included in the Air Canada Clean Care thingy kit) as they were useful for wiping down a nasty, snot-material-encrusted DreamCabin J pod seat control screen.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:26 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Oh ok. Party pooper.
She also says not to drink the Bacti Control, no matter how frustrating it might be not to have any JW Black on the plane.

I forgot to mention that I was glad I brought my own isopropyl wipes (given that the antiseptic ones are no longer included in the Air Canada Clean Care thingy kit) as they were useful for wiping down a nasty, snot-material-encrusted DreamCabin J pod seat control screen.
Did those come from a previous CleanCare+ kit?
painintheuk likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

She also says not to drink the Bacti Control, no matter how frustrating it might be not to have any JW Black on the plane.
duly noted!!!
I promise I won't pull a Meredith Palmer.

Did those come from a previous CleanCare+ kit?
Nope. They were my own that I keep in my two travel bags at all times.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:31 pm

Nope. They were my own that I keep in my two travel bags at all times.
Sucker! I literally have have hundreds from AC.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sucker! I literally have have hundreds from AC.
I kept them in my day/travel bags as part of my own kits since the start of covid so I can just grab and go.

I'll gladly take your stash of Air Canada CleanCare+ wipes if you don't need or use them!
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:48 pm

I'll gladly take your stash of Air Canada CleanCare+ wipes if you don't need or use them!
Didn't I already give you a bunch of amenity kits? Now you're trying to grab my CleanCare+ stash?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Didn't I already give you a bunch of amenity kits? Now you're trying to grab my CleanCare+ stash?
Yes you did. I find kits and the cleancare+ stuff useful.

I've noticed recently that they've also removed the CleanCare+ 2mL packets from the J lavs... is that permanent too?
Old Dec 20, 2020, 2:05 pm

I've noticed recently that they've also removed the CleanCare+ 2mL packets from the J lavs... is that permanent too?
You mean these?

Those were only ever in the lav on a handful of flights. A bunch of times, I saw the box up in the overhead in J, so it's not that they weren't on the plane. Crew just didn't put them out, I guess.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You mean these?

Those were only ever in the lav on a handful of flights. A bunch of times, I saw the box up in the overhead in J, so it's not that they weren't on the plane. Crew just didn't put them out, I guess.
Yeah, those. I guess people didn't find them useful... or annoying when they discover that it's a gel inside and that if you open it violently it will splatter everywhere.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 2:25 pm

Yeah, those. I guess people didn't find them useful... or annoying when they discover that it's a gel inside and that if you open it violently it will splatter everywhere.
Are you sure they've been eliminated though? In my n of many (as someone I know used to like to say), I probably only saw them in the lav on less than 10% of flights.

And yeah, when I first grabbed one, I thought it was a wipe, not a little bad of liquid.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 2:30 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Are you sure they've been eliminated though? In my n of many (as someone I know used to like to say), I probably only saw them in the lav on less than 10% of flights.

And yeah, when I first grabbed one, I thought it was a wipe, not a little bad of liquid.
I noticed this as well on my last redeye J flight. Complained to SD and said they didnt load them....Hrm now I am wondering if they actually did. They were quite useful
Old Dec 20, 2020, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
I noticed this as well on my last redeye J flight. Complained to SD and said they didnt load them....Hrm now I am wondering if they actually did. They were quite useful
Take a look in the overhead next time if you're curious, as I've often seen the boxes in there, even if they weren't in the lav. Above 2-3AC on 319/320, 1-2AC on 321. On widebodies, look wherever in the overhead the spare snack bags and such are.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are you sure they've been eliminated though?
Not sure whether they've been eliminated. But haven't seen them for awhile.

In my n of many (as someone I know used to like to say), I probably only saw them in the lav on less than 10% of flights.
Hmm, sounds like I know that someone as well.

I was on a but when I ripped one open and it went all over the empty seat next to me.

Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
I think maybe it's just you and I that find them useful!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.