Air Canada Clean Care+ program

Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:24 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I know it's the wrong airline. I had to make it relevant for this thread.
Nothing stops AC from doing some brand partnering, but they never will to the same extent as BR.
Always enjoyed Star Wars, Peanuts, and Hello Kitty livery watching while waiting for my Air Canada flight in the HND *G lounge.

AC with boring AC branding in their care kits. AC pretzels!
Sounds like they need an exciting partnership for a while. Kristy Kernels branding can only go so far....

I do think they need to brand the clean care kits a bit more.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles

I do think they need to brand the clean care kits a bit more.
Do you mean putting more prominent AC roundel logos or adding a partner aside from Krispy Kernels?
Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:33 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Gold, DL PM, WS Plat, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
I've actually wondered when they might start printing ads on the masks. Seems like a good way to generate some revenue at the moment.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
I've actually wondered when they might start printing ads on the masks. Seems like a good way to generate some revenue at the moment.
They're still stuck on annoyingly forced post-safety-announcement IFE ads.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:40 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Gold, DL PM, WS Plat, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
They're still stuck on annoyingly forced post-safety-announcement IFE ads.
Plus pre-content ads on the IFE. So why not sell the space on the masks to Ford or Amazon or whoever?
Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Plus pre-content ads on the IFE. So why not sell the space on the masks to Ford or Amazon or whoever?
Heck, so many places one could put ads.
But I guess they don't want to be like Euro hockey. lolllllzzzzzzz
Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:44 pm

Heck, so many places one could put ads.
But I guess they don't want to be like Euro hockey. lolllllzzzzzzz
Even if they don't sell the space, you'd think they'd want to put on a nice AC logo or something. Maybe mention that they're a Skytrax 5* airline.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Even if they don't sell the space, you'd think they'd want to put on a nice AC logo or something. Maybe mention that they're a Skytrax 5* airline.
No way - they force the SDs to say that garbage. lolllllzzzzzzz
Heck, even put ads on the antimacassars for when people get up and sit down and their line of sight is at that point.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 8:02 pm

No changes to the kit relative to what has been reported recently. Water bottle is 240 mL blue.

Mrs. Smith will be pleased when I bring her a Biscoff or two
Old Dec 18, 2020, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No changes to the kit relative to what has been reported recently. Water bottle is 240 mL blue.

Mrs. Smith will be pleased when I bring her a Biscoff or two
Thanks for the update.
Now you get more Biscoff (brownie) points with the Mrs.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 8:29 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Do you mean putting more prominent AC roundel logos or adding a partner aside from Krispy Kernels?
A bit of both. I think a better partner would be the amazing race and tie that in with EYW. The you can collect the various "kits" and cash it in for a prize or something. or do something like Stars Wars on UA or Hello Kitty with BR.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
A bit of both. I think a better partner would be the amazing race and tie that in with EYW. The you can collect the various "kits" and cash it in for a prize or something.
That sounds like a fun idea. I'd be game for that.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 1:32 am

YVR kit was the same as the YYC one, down to the AC-branded pretzels and the same headphones.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

YVR kit was the same as the YYC one, down to the AC-branded pretzels and the same headphones.
I wonder if anyone has tried eating those biodegradable headphones.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 11:05 am

I wonder if anyone has tried eating those biodegradable headphones.
Not sure why they would. They look even less appetizing than the actual food that AC serves.
YOWgary likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.