Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2016, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by navej
I am late to this one (I was out of the country). Do I still have time to get SPG points over to a Virgin America account? Thanks ckpeter for indicating that you had a Sat transfer that happened on Sunday. Does anyone else have any other data points or had a similar recent weekend transfer?
I transferred 20k spg last saturday,posted to virgin america on sunday.

Submitted my status match (52,500 points, all from Spg and thankyou) this afternoon. Received confirmation an hour later.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by navej
I am late to this one (I was out of the country). Do I still have time to get SPG points over to a Virgin America account? Thanks ckpeter for indicating that you had a Sat transfer that happened on Sunday. Does anyone else have any other data points or had a similar recent weekend transfer?
I was late to this party as well and just initiated the SPG transfer this morning. All anecdotes on here and the blogs seem to indicate that SPG>VX transfers seems to take ~24 hours. So you are taking a risk, but I think we'll be okay.

If anything, hopefully VX is just about caught up with the screenshot backlog and will confirm our enrollment quicker than those before us. Good luck!
Old Jul 1, 2016, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by Edmo1
I sent the request on Sunday June 26 evening, and got declined Wed June 29 evening with the following message:"

You are not registered for #GoForthWithJetBlue Points Match.

The points balance proof you provided doesn’t meet the requirements of the promotion.

Thank you!
The TrueBlue Team
"

Does anyone know what is going on? I basically provide the screenshot in the same style with the one on the JetBlue points match page, which is my VA Elevate account with my name and points balance.
Filed a complaint with the Department of Transportation about my denial and, unlike jetBlue, was answered THE SAME DAY.

Worst part of this whole shitshow is that, even if I am at some point approved for the promotion, my faith in jetBlue is gone and I'm too apprehensive to book what would strictly be a mileage run for the points.

I don't believe jetBlue is going to follow through and award everyone the 75,000 points as promoted. jetBlue is going to find any reason, or no reason at all, to deny awarding the points.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:03 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by sybloc
Filed a complaint with the Department of Transportation about my denial and, unlike jetBlue, was answered THE SAME DAY.

Worst part of this whole shitshow is that, even if I am at some point approved for the promotion, my faith in jetBlue is gone and I'm too apprehensive to book what would strictly be a mileage run for the points.

I don't believe jetBlue is going to follow through and award everyone the 75,000 points as promoted. jetBlue is going to find any reason, or no reason at all, to deny awarding the points.
Got the same message as you but I had screenshots of the mobile web page. Will try again with the desktop version
Old Jul 1, 2016, 10:05 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by sybloc

Wasting government time because you feel self-entitled to free promotions, real classy. Highly doubt JetBlue is going to be missing you as a customer.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 10:49 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Wow, talk about fast.

Just sent in my points match request tonight at 8:50 PM.

55 minutes later, at 9:45 PM, I get a reply saying I'm registered!

Looks like all the kinks have been worked out.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 3:27 am

Originally Posted by keitherson
Wasting government time because you feel self-entitled to free promotions, real classy. Highly doubt JetBlue is going to be missing you as a customer.
It's not a waste of government time. As quoted form my correspondence with the DoT (italics mine):

This responds to your communication regarding JetBlue Airways. The U.S. Department of Transportation seeks to ensure that all airline passengers are treated fairly. Complaints from consumers are helpful to us in determining whether airlines are in compliance with our rules and to track trends or spot areas of concern that warrant further action.
So please explain to me, after some people have been confirmed in under an hour:
Originally Posted by 9volt
Wow, talk about fast.

How is this fair?

Fulfilled every requirement of the promotion yet was denied after waiting almost 5 days. Pretty sure I'm not alone in this matter. Wait for the shitstorm that ensues when people are not awarded their 75,000 points...

(And yes, I know, life is not fair, but this is egregious.)
Old Jul 2, 2016, 7:51 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by 9volt
Wow, talk about fast.

Looks like all the kinks have been worked out.
Did you just open your accounts and transfer them recently?
Old Jul 2, 2016, 8:02 am

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
Does anyone know if you can book for both you and your wife together on one reservation or does it have to be separate reservations to count?
Old Jul 2, 2016, 8:04 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by livestrongforever
Does anyone know if you can book for both you and your wife together on one reservation or does it have to be separate reservations to count?
I think it's by account number so should be fine. But why not book separately?
Old Jul 2, 2016, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by slice
I was late to this party as well and just initiated the SPG transfer this morning. All anecdotes on here and the blogs seem to indicate that SPG>VX transfers seems to take ~24 hours. So you are taking a risk, but I think we'll be okay.

If anything, hopefully VX is just about caught up with the screenshot backlog and will confirm our enrollment quicker than those before us. Good luck!
I initiated my SPG>VX transfer just over 24 hours ago. Still waiting for points to show up. Will report back.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by slice
I initiated my SPG>VX transfer just over 24 hours ago. Still waiting for points to show up. Will report back.
It's now showing. Took about 25 hours. Submitting screenshot now.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 10:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Peter_Ng
Decided to do it for the wife also. Email B6 today @ 11:54AM. Hopefully i get some answer before Monday
Got the confirmation email at 8:00p Friday night, ~ 56hr turn around. Too bad, the MR trip I was eyeing on has doubled in price...oh well
Old Jul 2, 2016, 1:08 pm

Programs: VX Gold, WN CP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
Confirmed

Request sent at 11:20pm on June 29th.

Confirmation at 2:06pm on July 2nd.

Bring on the 75K! ^
Old Jul 2, 2016, 3:31 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Where is everyone planning on flying? Mrs. Mumphrey and I booked DCA-BDL-DCA. Not sure what we're going to do yet, but it was only $66.10 round-trip per person. It was the cheapest flight I could find from WAS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.