Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2016, 9:34 pm

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Paul5795
Sent my registration email Sunday 6/26 at 3:49 PST. No confirmation yet. Tracking this but not uptight.
My confirmation from Jetblue arrived at 8:02 PST this evening (6/29). 76 hours and 13 minutes after my application, to be exact. Now waiting for my wife's confirmation, which if this lag time holds should be sometime tomorrow.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 10:12 pm

Hey guys, I sent mine and my wife's on saturday noonish within 5 minutes of eachother. My wife got her confirmation yesterday and I still haven't received mine. I saw upthread that some folks had called, so I did the same. The representative told me that I was indeed registered as of yesterday, not sure why I didn't get the email. They will request another email for me, but that I am good to go to book the roundtrip ticket. Just in time before the flash sale is over. So, if yours is over 3-4 days, call to check and see if you have already been registered.

P.S. The rep also read the terms and conditions of the promotion to me and specifically mentioned two one-ways or a roundtrip prior to 08/31
Old Jun 29, 2016, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by babypuwet
So, if yours is over 3-4 days, call to check and see if you have already been registered.
What number did you call?

Thank you.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:37 pm

I think if you sent in the proof before 7-4-16, it should be accepted because their processing delay should not affect our eligibility?
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by castcore
I think if you sent in the proof before 7-4-16, it should be accepted because their processing delay should not affect our eligibility?
Yea I would think so.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:41 pm

It's ridiculous that it is taking so long to confirm a damn screenshot. Pretty sure I could confirm several thousand a day. Does JetBlue only have one person confirming?

Really regret converting 40k+ SPG points for this promotion now.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by sybloc
Does JetBlue only have one person confirming?
Yes I've already stated that JB likely stuffed 1 or 2 extremely low level pencil pushers in the corporate basement. It probably takes them 15-20 minutes to boot up their computers in the morning and another 10-15 minutes just to bring up a browser and get to their email.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:56 pm

So I emailed on Sunday. Then resent with a different email address last night. Called to check status and they ended up confirming with the email I used about 24 hours ago.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:05 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Data point: Submitted on Saturday June 25 and haven't heard back yet.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Finagler
It's after regular business hours already, so I'm done expecting anything today. I emailed JetBlue at 5:23PM PDT on Friday June 24, and I'm still waiting...
You might wanna call them and ask. I couldn't wait more so I called them and they sent me the confirmation email right away. And JB extended the sale until tomorrow.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:58 am

I sent the request on Sunday June 26 evening, and got declined Wed June 29 evening with the following message:"

You are not registered for #GoForthWithJetBlue Points Match.

The points balance proof you provided doesn’t meet the requirements of the promotion.

Thank you!
The TrueBlue Team
"

Does anyone know what is going on? I basically provide the screenshot in the same style with the one on the JetBlue points match page, which is my VA Elevate account with my name and points balance.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 1:19 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Edmo1
I sent the request on Sunday June 26 evening, and got declined Wed June 29 evening with the following message:"

The points balance proof you provided doesn’t meet the requirements of the promotion.

Thank you!
The TrueBlue Team
"

Does anyone know what is going on? I basically provide the screenshot in the same style with the one on the JetBlue points match page, which is my VA Elevate account with my name and points balance.
Without seeing exactly what you sent them, it's hard for me to give you an answer.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 4:47 am

Thank you!
The TrueBlue Team
"

sounds like point balance in your VX account is insufficient?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 4:48 am

Thank you!
The TrueBlue Team
"

Denied as well. Looks like they're arbitrarily denying now. Rat .......s. Can't believe I wasted my SPG points on this crap.

Complaint time.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 5:10 am

Programs: NZ
Data Point: Submitted Mon 9am ET, Confirmed Thu 3am ET (~66 hours)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.