Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2016, 5:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by abcpp
But then wouldn't screenshot include STATUS section that still would show 0 segments flown with 0 credits?
That's for this year, could've flown a boat load last year.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 5:30 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
The saga continues...

At +140 hours from sending my first email, I called JetBlue's customer service to see what's going on. The first line CSR lady had a horrible connection, so I could barely understand what she was saying to me. The next thing I know, I was on hold, so I assumed she was transferring me over to TrueBlue. After 17 minutes on hold, a TrueBlue rep came on the line and told me that they were overwhelmed with the volume of responses, are having a separate entity process the emails, are processing the emails in the order they arrived, and have a backlog of 4,000 emails. I responded by saying I had sent my email last Friday and people who sent theirs in days after me have already received responses. She suggested sending my information in again, to which I responded I already did that on Tuesday. She said she would normally escalate me to a supervisor, but I just happened to call during the one hour during the week that every single supervisor is in a meeting, so there was nothing I could do.

At +142 hours, and assuming the supervisor meeting was over, I called JetBlue once again. A different front line CSR lady said she would transfer me to TrueBlue, but she wound up being my only point of contact, repeatedly putting me on hold and coming back to me with what "she" (I am assuming the TrueBlue contact she was communicating with) was telling her. It was all of the same "we are processing all emails in the order they arrived" and "backlog of 4,000" stuff I had heard before. I informed her that I sent my email in last Friday, and she again put me on hold to talk to the other lady. She came back on line and told me to make sure my email actually sent, that there is nothing in my spam folder, etc. I told her I checked that numerous times already, and then she asked for my name and TrueBlue number and put me on hold again. She came back by saying my email has not been processed yet and that there is nothing to do but to just wait.

I will admit that both of the female employees I spent a lot of time with on the phone today were very nice and professional. Unfortunately, JetBlue still has a mess on its hands.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 5:36 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, AA GLD, Hyatt PLT, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Starbucks Gold
Points match confirmed

Data Point:
Submitted email at 10:45pm pt on Monday, 6/27
Confirmation email at 11:15am pt on Thursday, 6/30
No transfer in points from anywhere
Old Jun 30, 2016, 5:37 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
Wow, this is interesting. Minutes after I gave JetBlue's customer service my name and TrueBlue number and was told there was nothing they can do to expedite things so I should just wait, I received my confirmation email from JetBlue stating I am registered for the points match. Coincidence?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:01 pm

Programs: AA Plat-2MM, Marriott Plat, former VX Gold forever
FAST Confirmation!

Sorry to all of you guys still waiting, but I sent my request this morning at 10:46 and received my "It's a match - you are registered" confirmation back at 11:07!
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:18 pm

the T&Cs did not preclude transfers.

-David
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by hiima
That's for this year, could've flown a boat load last year.
In 2015, you mean?

Wouldn't that make you a gold then? So your page would be in gold colors, not red?

Last edited by abcpp; Jun 30, 2016 at 8:59 pm
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:43 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, National Exec, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by EricUSC
Datapoint-
SPG to Virgin America point transfer: 6/27 afternoon
Points appeared in Virgin America account: 6/28 morning
E-mail sent to JetBlue: 6/28 10:37 AM PST
Still waiting to hear back from JetBlue
Update-
E-mail from JetBlue stating that I'm registered: 6/30 6:32 PM PST

Time to book my flight!
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Sent my request to JetBlue just before 7:00 AM Monday morning, just received the confirmation I'm registered about 30 minutes ago, around 10:00 PM Thursday night.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:49 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I had some points that had expired (under 1k) in Virgin and I had asked them to courtesy recredit those miles as I was going to transfer in another 50k. They did that. But thats when it got weird.

2 days after that I got another 1k courtesy points for something else. Deducted the same day when they realized they put in the wrong acct.

2 days after that they put in almost 8K points for something about courtesy expiration something... Still in the acct. I'm sure they'll notice eventually, but its a weird in-out of my acct. multiple times.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:24 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by HGHUA
I had some points that had expired (under 1k) in Virgin and I had asked them to courtesy recredit those miles as I was going to transfer in another 50k. They did that. But thats when it got weird.

2 days after that I got another 1k courtesy points for something else. Deducted the same day when they realized they put in the wrong acct.

2 days after that they put in almost 8K points for something about courtesy expiration something... Still in the acct. I'm sure they'll notice eventually, but its a weird in-out of my acct. multiple times.
Instead of watching points fly in and out of your account, why not book something with them?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:30 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by TMM1982
Instead of watching points fly in and out of your account, why not book something with them?
Well, if i book something that uses all my points they may cancel it. Plus I have nothing to book right now. All my future travel is already booked. And virgin doesn't fly here. Lol. Nor does jetblue. So i still have no idea how this promo helps me in the near term. What ppl will do for miles...

If i check again in a month and if its still there i'll feel safer about using them.

Untill then, anyone in LAS for a Cent lunch on monday? Doing a quick turnaround from LGB.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 12:41 am

How many people with 50001 elevate points have been waiting for unusually long time? Anyone who has exactly 50001 points been confirmed?
Old Jul 1, 2016, 4:32 am

One of my friends (who submitted his points match request a day AFTER me) already got his confirmation email, and he had exactly 50,001 points in his account (40,001 transferred from SPG). I am still waiting for mine, and my Elevate account has 50,250 in it. Only difference between us AFAIK is that he is Elevate Gold (from a status match though, not from flights). Both of our screenshots showed 0 segments.

Originally Posted by castcore
How many people with 50001 elevate points have been waiting for unusually long time? Anyone who has exactly 50001 points been confirmed?
Old Jul 1, 2016, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by mmaster737
Sorry to all of you guys still waiting, but I sent my request this morning at 10:46 and received my "It's a match - you are registered" confirmation back at 11:07!
I bet you are one of those people that laugh when somebody falls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.