Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2016, 5:12 am

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by Edmo1
I sent the request on Sunday June 26 evening, and got declined Wed June 29 evening with the following message:"

You are not registered for #GoForthWithJetBlue Points Match.

The points balance proof you provided doesn’t meet the requirements of the promotion.

Thank you!
The TrueBlue Team
"

Does anyone know what is going on? I basically provide the screenshot in the same style with the one on the JetBlue points match page, which is my VA Elevate account with my name and points balance.
I would just resend it. Could be an error.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:06 am

Exclamation 2 one ways ?

Originally Posted by babypuwet
Hey guys, ....

P.S. The rep also read the terms and conditions of the promotion to me and specifically mentioned two one-ways or a roundtrip prior to 08/31
Be careful here, The T&Cs are pretty specific about a roundtrip requirement. They say nothing about two one-ways.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by gogiantsfan11
Submitted Sunday 7pm and also still waiting.
Got confirmation last night at 11:30pm.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:26 am

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by Pilot05
Be careful here, The T&Cs are pretty specific about a roundtrip requirement. They say nothing about two one-ways.
I tweeted at JetBlue and got confirmation that any two segments *on the same reservation* are okay.

I would, however, not interpret that as two connecting segments being okay (like BOS-JFK and JFK-BUF with only a couple of hours at JFK).
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:45 am

Data point

Data Point:
My Wife - Submitted Sun 2:15pm ET, Confirmed Wed 6pm ET
Me - Submitted Sun 5:47pm ET, Confirmed Wed 11:51pm ET
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:48 am

Programs: SPG Plat50, Delta Silver, United Silver, Hilton Gold
JetBlue twitter confirmed that multi-city flights booked on the same reservation do count. This would make some sense as they are viewed as separate flights, and a multi-city JFK-BOS-BUF (with 2 hr in Boston) costs more than a connecting itinerary for the exact same flights. It does still feel a little risky though.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:50 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by rw_cessna_flyer
JetBlue twitter confirmed that multi-city flights booked on the same reservation do count. This would make some sense as they are viewed as separate flights, and a multi-city JFK-BOS-BUF (with 2 hr in Boston) costs more than a connecting itinerary for the exact same flights. It does still feel a little risky though.
There is no guarantee that JetBlue twitter has any damn idea what they're talking about. Buyer beware!
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:52 am

Having issues trying to book a same day flight that land and depart within an hour of eachother. Is that a typical issue? (this is obviously to fulfill the requirements).

I was, however, successful in booking the round trip flight via Expedia. I tried logging into Jetblue - and now it seems I broke it. XD...So...we'll see how this unfolds.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:58 am

No one is concerned that the confirmation emails may come after July 4th right? I think we're set as long as we send them in by then?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:59 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by jayoxd
No one is concerned that the confirmation emails may come after July 4th right? I think we're set as long as we send them in by then?
Nobody knows for sure but as I posted a page or 2 back, I suspect you'll be fine.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by jayoxd
As long as you submit the initial request before the 4th, you should be fine. Even if they deny you for a non-deadline related reason and you want to appeal it, make sure you respond back with the initial email chain so they can see you first attempted registration before the deadline.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:02 am

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
Originally Posted by g0ld3n
Data Point:
My Wife - Submitted Sun 2:15pm ET, Confirmed Wed 6pm ET
Me - Submitted Sun 5:47pm ET, Confirmed Wed 11:51pm ET

That one guy is working overtime.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:25 am

I just got notified by pointsmatch that my screenshot doesn't qualify. I'm overseas so I don't have access to a desktop, and the tablet and mobile sites aren't able to get a single screenshot of first and last names, points balance and account number all in a single screen. Instead, I sent 2 screenshots-- one of first name, account number and balance, the second screenshot first and last names and account number, but no balance. The account number is on both screens. I won't be able to get a desktop screenshot until 7/3 evening, which is really close to promo end. I've read people getting rejected initially and then approved after resending the same screenshot. Should I just resend the screenshots I have or wait until 7/3 evening to send a proper screenshot?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:31 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I just got notified by pointsmatch that my screenshot doesn't qualify. I'm overseas so I don't have access to a desktop, and the tablet and mobile sites aren't able to get a single screenshot of first and last names, points balance and account number all in a single screen. Instead, I sent 2 screenshots-- one of first name, account number and balance, the second screenshot first and last names and account number, but no balance. The account number is on both screens. I won't be able to get a desktop screenshot until 7/3 evening, which is really close to promo end. I've read people getting rejected initially and then approved after resending the same screenshot. Should I just resend the screenshots I have or wait until 7/3 evening to send a proper screenshot?
You really can't get to a desktop anywhere before 7/3? Find a library or large hotel. Unless you're in the jungle.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:49 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Do we have any confirmation whether Travel Bank-funded reservations (as opposed to reservations w/ credit cards) will qualify?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.