Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:00 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jwgmaldives
We are all working the system.
Amen to that
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
Got mine today, three day turnaround.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:17 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by HGHUA
Fair enough, though i might point out the idea and data point came from the comments on the dans deals site, so i'm not the only one workin the system.
Yup, work it till its dry. If you browse my posting history, you'll notice I bend banks/hotels/airlines over a barrel any chance I get. I derive great pleasure from it.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:26 pm

Latest data points here and elsewhere indicate that JetBlue is currently at a 3 1/2 days (~84 hours) turn-around and steadily increasing at about half a day (~12 hours) everyday. So by tomorrow morning they will probably be at a 4 day turn-around.

Looks like they are currently processing Sunday am requests.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:31 pm

Programs: Virgin America
Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
Latest data points here and elsewhere indicate that JetBlue is currently at a 3 1/2 days (~84 hours) turn-around and steadily increasing at about half a day (~12 hours) everyday. So by tomorrow morning they will probably be at a 4 day turn-around.

Dammit, really was hoping I'd hear before midnight. I submitted my request on Monday, so hopefully I hear by tomorrow.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Datapoint: Sunday, 8 AM Pacific, just confirmed.

No email history in my email, which is a little awkward.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:48 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE
Had the same question. Since it does not say it has to be booked at B6 website, I see no reason that this would not work since it is a revenue ticket.
I'm betting that it just needs to be on B6 ticket stock, no mention of it being needed to be booked directly through Jetblue. You do lose 3 points per dollars spent by not booking through the B6 website though.

Also this earlier post:

Originally Posted by infamousdx
JetBlue Twitter team confirmed that anything on JetBlue ticket stock will qualify.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 1:54 pm

Programs: NZ

Seems right. Submitted 9am ET Monday, still waiting. Will report back.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 2:15 pm

Disqualified?

Originally Posted by metoo
Oh crap, did i just disqualify myself.

I received the registration confirmation on Monday.

I booked for August 27th then cancelled today.

I then then booked for July 17th using travel bank and credit card to pay for the trip .

*This offer is available to new or existing TrueBlue members. To qualify, members must send an email including their TrueBlue number and a picture of their ElevateŽ account dashboard showing first name, last name, and points balance to [email protected] by 7/4/2016, await receipt of an email to confirm registration for the promotion and then book new roundtrip flights operated by JetBlue and completed all travel by 08/31/2016. Number of points awarded will be based on ElevateŽ points balance evidenced by submitted proof. Proof is subject to verification. TrueBlue number must be provided at the time of booking. Offer can only be redeemed one (1) time by any individual. Points awarded in conjunction with this promotion are considered bonus points and do not count towards earning Mosaic status. Offer does not apply to non-revenue travel; is not valid on flights operated by airline partners; is not valid in connection with any Getaways vacation packages, cruises, or any other product or service and may not be combined with other special offers. In the event you cancel your reservation or change your reservation so that it no longer complies with the terms of this offer, you will not receive any of the promotion bonus points. TrueBlue points will be awarded within 4-6 weeks after round-trip flight. Offer can be cancelled or modified at any time. TrueBlue Terms and Conditions apply.

Attention to Terms and Condifiton:

In the event you cancel your reservation or change your reservation so that it no longer complies with the terms of this offer, you will not receive any of the promotion bonus points.

Love to hear what others think on this, but I would think that you have not "redeemed" the offer until you fly the qualifying round trip. Therefore, if you cancel one qualifying flight and book another qualifying trip, I would think you still get the points. You might get them on the phone to check, and ask them to note your account if possible. If you cancelled and re-booked a non-qualifying flight, that would be a different matter.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 2:36 pm

I submitted mine Sunday afternoon pst. If the timeline is accurate , I should be getting a confirmation some time today... Ugh... The wait is brutal.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG/Marriott Plat, WOH Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador, HHonors Gold, jetBlue Mosaic
Following up on HGHUA's posts, I did the same thing, called the Mosaic # and got a very friendly agent who put me on a brief hold and came back and told me I'd been approved. The confirming e-mail hit my inbox while I was still on the phone with her. Very impressed with the Mosaic line and excited to start flying B6!

As a data point, transferred SPG-VX on Friday night, points showed up in VX account on Sat AM, sent the e-mail requesting the points match Sat PM.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:07 pm

I called in and said I applied for the match but didn't get an email approval yet and I wanted to make a booking today because of the fare sale. She told me should would notate the account and could go ahead and make the booking and it would for the purposes of the promotion.

I'd rather have an actual approval like others have received, but it's better than nothing.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:09 pm

Submitted Sunday 7pm and also still waiting.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by danpeake
I called in and said I applied for the match but didn't get an email approval yet and I wanted to make a booking today because of the fare sale. She told me should would notate the account and could go ahead and make the booking and it would for the purposes of the promotion.

I'd rather have an actual approval like others have received, but it's better than nothing.
I had the same experience this AM. Not sure I would rely on rep. Even though I asked if she could email me the note so I have it on record in case there are any issues and she assured me that she spoke with her manager and there is nothing to be concerned about.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:37 pm

Programs: Virgin America
Originally Posted by sport1
I had the same experience this AM. Not sure I would rely on rep. Even though I asked if she could email me the note so I have it on record in case there are any issues and she assured me that she spoke with her manager and there is nothing to be concerned about.
I just called. Got instantly connected to a very nice lady, and asked her. She told me I was approved and would be getting an email within 15 minutes. Got the email about 3 minutes later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.