Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by roadbird
Emailed JetBlue at 11am on Saturday (6/25) and haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping it happens today.

It seems like a good sign that no one has received an email about being ineligible or anything negative (that they've posted). It seems like they are just responding slowly...
Quite a few people being denied actually (myself included), but sending a new screenshot seems to work. I sent in 3 and had my 3 one approved after 2 denials. My girlfriend had hers denied and is waiting a response on her 2nd one.
fortunately no one has been denied for any reason like 50,001 miles in account or lack of credits.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:55 pm

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
anyone think booking a RT flight through the citi or chase travel portal would qualify? (using a combination of points and $).
Old Jun 27, 2016, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by odin99
anyone think booking a RT flight through the citi or chase travel portal would qualify? (using a combination of points and $).
JetBlue Twitter team confirmed that anything on JetBlue ticket stock will qualify.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 3:16 pm

delete

Last edited by metoo; Jun 27, 2016 at 3:38 pm
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:31 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by roadbird
Emailed JetBlue at 11am on Saturday (6/25) and haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping it happens today.

It seems like a good sign that no one has received an email about being ineligible or anything negative (that they've posted). It seems like they are just responding slowly...
Yup emailed them at 1pm EST on Saturday and still have not heard. Seems like they have 1 low level person responding to the emails as this is a painfully slow response time.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by TMM1982
Yup emailed them at 1pm EST on Saturday and still have not heard. Seems like they have 1 low level person responding to the emails as this is a painfully slow response time.
Right, next time they should be sure to assign a full team of high paid employees to diligently go through thousands and thousands of mundane screenshots so you can get a quicker response about the free miles they are giving you
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by invalyd
Right, next time they should be sure to assign a full team of high paid employees to diligently go through thousands and thousands of mundane screenshots so you can get a quicker response about the free miles they are giving you
You sound like someone who got a reply already >:-(. I sent mine in around the same time 10am pt. Still waiting, slowly going insane.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:50 pm

Sent my request on Saturday at 11 am Eastern, and just received registration confirmation, so it does seem like they are working through the queue.

Data point: I have flown Virgin before, but it has been awhile, so account showed no flight activity and I still got the match!
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:00 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by hiima
You sound like someone who got a reply already >:-(. I sent mine in around the same time 10am pt. Still waiting, slowly going insane.
Good observation. He was in fact already approved.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:06 pm

Programs: AA Plt-Lite 2MM,HH Gld, MR Plat
Data point: Send my screen shot around 7:40 AM PST Saturday and just received the "You are now registered for #GoForthWithJetBlue Points Match!" email.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:10 pm

Programs: Virgin America
I just sent in my info, please let this work!!!

Anybody know what the cash equivalent of 75,000 Jetblue points equals?
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by TMM1982
Good observation. He was in fact already approved.
Not my fault I submitted early because I knew they would get backed up
Still waiting for my gf to be approved anyway so can't book any flights
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by skron
I just sent in my info, please let this work!!!

Anybody know what the cash equivalent of 75,000 Jetblue points equals?
Around $1125 for regular coach or $975 for use with most Mint fares.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by invalyd
Not my fault I submitted early because I knew they would get backed up
Still waiting for my gf to be approved anyway so can't book any flights
Well I hope your gf is in the far back of the queue XD.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 6:05 pm

I emailed JB late morning and haven't heard yet. Also, I'm not able to pull up a screen with first and last names and points balance all on the same screen, so I emailed 2 screenshots-- one with first name and points balance, 2nd with first and last names but no points balance. The account number is present on both screens. Hopefully this won't be an issue. How are you able to get all requires info (name, points, FFN) on the same screen?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.