Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 6:10 pm

Programs: Virgin America
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I emailed JB late morning and haven't heard yet. Also, I'm not able to pull up a screen with first and last names and points balance all on the same screen, so I emailed 2 screenshots-- one with first name and points balance, 2nd with first and last names but no points balance. The account number is present on both screens. Hopefully this won't be an issue. How are you able to get all requires info (name, points, FFN) on the same screen?
In big text in the middle of my elevate screen, it only shows my first name. However, did you check the top right corner, the smaller text? Just above your total points balance it should show your full name.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by skron
In big text in the middle of my elevate screen, it only shows my first name. However, did you check the top right corner, the smaller text? Just above your total points balance it should show your full name.
No, mine doesn't show my name. It shows the emoji icon I selected and a menu logo. FWIW, I'm out of town and only have my cell phone and iPad, though the iPad seems to be using the full website. The points balance isn't on the top right either.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 6:35 pm

Got it

for those waiting. I submitted Saturday 6/25 at 11am ET and just received my acceptance tonight at 8pm ET
Old Jun 27, 2016, 6:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Peter_Ng
Hopefully mine is near. Submitted at 7:49a PDT on 6/25

I am thinking to go to SFO for a better Centurion experience
just got my confirmation, good luck guys
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by Pilot05
for those waiting. I submitted Saturday 6/25 at 11am ET and just received my acceptance tonight at 8pm ET
Grr... I'm right before noon. ET. Looks like I'm waiting until tomorrow...
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by lowfareair
Grr... I'm right before noon. ET. Looks like I'm waiting until tomorrow...
I'm at 11:05 AM Saturday, probably staying up all night staring at gmail.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:22 pm

I am at 9:15 pm Saturday.
Can't wait to get the email confirmation, checking my email every few minutes.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:41 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Submitted 6/25 @8:06am PT
Approval just now 6/27 @6:35pm PT

Now if only my internal SPG transfer to my wife's account would come through already!

Last edited by milesmuncher; Jun 27, 2016 at 7:43 pm Reason: adjusting submission time up by an hour
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by milesmuncher
Submitted 6/25 @8:06am PT
Approval just now 6/27 @6:35pm PT

Now if only my internal SPG transfer to my wife's account would come through already!
That's just about the same time as mine....fingers crossed.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 8:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
I emailed on June 25 at 6p Pacific and have not yet heard back.

Especially annoying because I'm at SFO gate A11B right now waiting to board a Jetblue flight that's more than an hour late.

I don't know how some of you guys are getting approved before me, when I submitted prior to you!

Last edited by ralphs; Jun 27, 2016 at 8:38 pm
Old Jun 27, 2016, 8:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by ralphs
I emailed on June 25 at 6p Pacific and have not yet heard back.

Especially annoying because I'm at SFO gate A11B right now waiting to board a Jetblue flight that's more than an hour late.

I don't know how some of you guys are getting approved before me, when I submitted prior to you!
I don't see anybody get approved, who submitted on Sat night.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by hiima
Whoops. My bad!
Old Jun 27, 2016, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by hiima
They choose a day at random to print out all the emails and shred just for kicks.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 8:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by ralphs
Whoops. My bad!
Don't worry, I'm slowly going insane too and I'm gonna have to cry myself to sleep tonight :'(
Old Jun 27, 2016, 9:08 pm

My wife received the following message. There was no explanation why it didn't meet the requirements. She submitted a screenshot that looked nearly identical to the sample one. Not sure what the problem is.

You are not registered for #GoForthWithJetBlue Points Match.

The points balance proof you provided doesn’t meet the requirements of the promotion.

Thank you!
The TrueBlue Team

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.