Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:41 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
For whatever it's worth, I am a VX flyer with over 85K points and 22 segments this year so far and that shows in the data sent over. Also, been a member since 2014.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by rubbernyc
For whatever it's worth, I am a VX flyer with over 85K points and 22 segments this year so far and that shows in the data sent over. Also, been a member since 2014.
I've been a member for about 7 months, with 1 segment this year, so I got that going for me... At least I'm not a member for all of a couple days.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by odin99
emailed Saturday morning 5am PDT, confirmation 11:30am today.

Who wants to travel from LGB to LAS for a centurion lounge lunch!?
Me! Once I get my confirmation
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by odin99
emailed Saturday morning 5am PDT, confirmation 11:30am today.

Who wants to travel from LGB to LAS for a centurion lounge lunch!?
Hopefully mine is near. Submitted at 7:49a PDT on 6/25

I am thinking to go to SFO for a better Centurion experience
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by Peter_Ng
Hopefully mine is near. Submitted at 7:49a PDT on 6/25

I am thinking to go to SFO for a better Centurion experience
But I want to gamble
Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:43 pm

Transfer time from ThankYou Points to Elevate?

I know the transfer ratio from TYP to Elevate is 2:1 (unfavorable), but I value TYP at $.01/TYP, and Elevate at $.02/Elevate Point, so for me, it is a wash.

However, getting 75K JetBlue points is a win, even with the cost of a JetBlue flight from SFO to LAS or LGB.

My question: Does anyone know the time it takes for a TYP -> Elevate point xfer?

TIA.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Rich999
I know the transfer ratio from TYP to Elevate is 2:1 (unfavorable), but I value TYP at $.01/TYP, and Elevate at $.02/Elevate Point, so for me, it is a wash.

However, getting 75K JetBlue points is a win, even with the cost of a JetBlue flight from SFO to LAS or LGB.

My question: Does anyone know the time it takes for a TYP -> Elevate point xfer?

TIA.
Check the Citi forum, there's a thread on time it takes for transfers to partners.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:53 pm
SST

Points transferred from SPG to VX in 36 hours. I have several segments on VX this year. Emailed in. No confirmation from JetBlue after 28 hours.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by SST
Points transferred from SPG to VX in 36 hours. I have several segments on VX this year. Emailed in. No confirmation from JetBlue after 28 hours.
Based on various data points here and elsewhere, it looks like the apps are being processed in the order that they are received. Going by odin99 - he was the latest I've seen - processed about 90 minutes ago with a Saturday 5am PDT submit, so that's a turnaround of 54 hours. You'll probably get your status email tomorrow, if I had to guess.

Fingers crossed that mine comes through today.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by hiima
Check the Citi forum, there's a thread on time it takes for transfers to partners.
Thx.

I saw this on the other thread <http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/25558823-post275.html> from 2015:
> checked today and it was transferred. <24 hours
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:20 pm

Emailed JetBlue at 11am on Saturday (6/25) and haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping it happens today.

It seems like a good sign that no one has received an email about being ineligible or anything negative (that they've posted). It seems like they are just responding slowly...
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:24 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
how does one receive credit on your virgin elevate account?

I have over 50k points from transfers but it says 0 credits. I wonder if JetBlue will be ok with that.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:28 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Originally Posted by livestrongforever
how does one receive credit on your virgin elevate account?

I have over 50k points from transfers but it says 0 credits. I wonder if JetBlue will be ok with that.
You may be looking at the wrong thing. When you look on your account page you will see 4 columns

NEXT FLIGHT - ACCOUNT INFO - REWARD POINTS - STATUS POINTS

Reward points is the important one here and that is your point amount. Status points are points from flights per calendar year, so if you only ever transferred points, then that will be 0.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
Originally Posted by rubbernyc
You may be looking at the wrong thing. When you look on your account page you will see 4 columns

NEXT FLIGHT - ACCOUNT INFO - REWARD POINTS - STATUS POINTS

Reward points is the important one here and that is your point amount. Status points are points from flights per calendar year, so if you only ever transferred points, then that will be 0.
great. What is the calculation for credits? is it revenue based? So if you buy a $200 ticket, you get 200 credits?
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by livestrongforever
great. What is the calculation for credits? is it revenue based? So if you buy a $200 ticket, you get 200 credits?
5x $1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.