Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2016, 11:55 am

It looks like the only option that will work for me if I want to spend under $100 is fly DCA-BDL midweek on the last DCA flight and use my free IHG night to stay at a hotel and come back early morning.

It's that or spend $160 for same night boston flight.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by Nathan Drake
It looks like the only option that will work for me if I want to spend under $100 is fly DCA-BDL midweek on the last DCA flight and use my free IHG night to stay at a hotel and come back early morning.

It's that or spend $160 for same night boston flight.
So, you're gonna use ihg night for 60$?
Old Jul 7, 2016, 8:01 pm

75K points posted

Took a 4th July roundtrip to Boston. 75k+ actual flying points posted. super pumped. Kudos to Jetblue.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 8:47 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Got mine too, now to figure out how to use them... from nebraska. lol

Someone remind me why I did this again?
Old Jul 7, 2016, 10:26 pm

I tweetered (tweeted? twitted?) at JetBlue and asked "Does a flight returning to a different airport (I.e. OAK-LGB-SMF) qualify as a roundtrip flight for the #goforthwithjetblue promo?"

They responded: "It sure does. You can book a multi-city or two one-ways and they would both count."

This is good news because this way I can take advantage of a $20 flight out of OAK in the morning and then return to SMF and be back in time for work in the afternoon.
Old Jul 7, 2016, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by lovetofly4mchicago
Took a 4th July roundtrip to Boston. 75k+ actual flying points posted. super pumped. Kudos to Jetblue.
Originally Posted by HGHUA
Got mine too, now to figure out how to use them... from nebraska. lol

Someone remind me why I did this again?

thanks so much for the updates! glad to see the points are automatically posting and so quickly after flight completion!
Old Jul 7, 2016, 11:48 pm

I'm flying this weekend. Sounds like points are posting quickly.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by Big4Flyer
I tweetered (tweeted? twitted?) at JetBlue and asked "Does a flight returning to a different airport (I.e. OAK-LGB-SMF) qualify as a roundtrip flight for the #goforthwithjetblue promo?"

They responded: "It sure does. You can book a multi-city or two one-ways and they would both count."

This is good news because this way I can take advantage of a $20 flight out of OAK in the morning and then return to SMF and be back in time for work in the afternoon.
Great news. Can you please link this tweet in case I run into problems with this?
Old Jul 8, 2016, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by NYCRachel
Great news. Can you please link this tweet in case I run into problems with this?
I'd rather not post it publically, but if you run into any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll send it to you.

I've just booked my flights for the end of July so that should give me enough time to take a round-trip by the end of August if they don't post.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:10 am

I'd rather not post it publically, but if you run into any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll send it to you.

I've just booked my flights for the end of July so that should give me enough time to take a round-trip by the end of August if they don't post.
Gotcha. Thanks. Hopefully won't have to PM you.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 12:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc

Many thanks. Being able to use both OAK and SFO for a same-day RT will make this easier for me.

For other Bay Area FTers, it looks like LGB is the only real option for a cheap, non-stop, same-day RT, yes? Vegas looks tough to do without flying through LGB or staying the night.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 12:50 pm

Programs: Virgin America
Originally Posted by shza
Many thanks. Being able to use both OAK and SFO for a same-day RT will make this easier for me.

For other Bay Area FTers, it looks like LGB is the only real option for a cheap, non-stop, same-day RT, yes? Vegas looks tough to do without flying through LGB or staying the night.
I am flying SFO to Vegas tomorrow morning and coming back tomorrow night. I'll get basically 8 hours to have fun in Vegas. Cost was 190ish. You can do LGB cheaper if you go during the week.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 1:30 pm

Programs: UA G
Originally Posted by NYCRachel
There was a public exchange (as in, not in DM).

https://twitter.com/JetBlue/status/751163524186079232

Old Jul 8, 2016, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by hiima
So, you're gonna use ihg night for 60$?
Expires in September and I won't be needing it before then.

Was going to use it for Istanbul but those plans fell through. So yeah, for 60 bucks.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by unavaca
There was a public exchange (as in, not in DM).

https://twitter.com/JetBlue/status/751163524186079232

I had also emailed them yesterday and they just got back to me confirmed this as well. ^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.