Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by travelerp
I did the same SFO-LGB return on 7/20. Second set of points plus the 75,000 posted this morning, so 4-5 days for total posting.
Similar for me. SFO-LAS same day return on 7/20. Outbound posted yesterday, inbound posted today along with bonus points.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 7:37 pm

Programs: QF LTG
Anyone have any experience with legitimately earning more VX miles between registering for the promo and flying the flight? I now have the next tier up and wouldn't mind the extra miles but not sure if it is worth asking?

Just booked a JFK-BOS-JFK for $91, out at 7am on a monday and back before I need to start work at noon.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 5:27 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto
Anyone have any experience with legitimately earning more VX miles between registering for the promo and flying the flight? I now have the next tier up and wouldn't mind the extra miles but not sure if it is worth asking?

Just booked a JFK-BOS-JFK for $91, out at 7am on a monday and back before I need to start work at noon.
Doesn't hurt to ask. Let us know how it worked out.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 11:58 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by livestrongforever
same here. Sat to Sun. Let me know when you get yours posted and I'll do the same.
Same here, but the other way around. I'm getting antsy waiting for my points to post.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 12:49 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Has anyone confirmed if two one-ways (open jaw) will trigger the promotion? I reached out to JetBlue but never got an answer.

My apologies for not reading the entire thread.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 1:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by TravelerMSY
Has anyone confirmed if two one-ways (open jaw) will trigger the promotion? I reached out to JetBlue but never got an answer.

My apologies for not reading the entire thread.
It should, jetblue said yes. I'll be able to confirm for sure in a couple days when my points post.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 10:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, CC Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Choice Plat
has anyone done two flights with connection on a single record locator like LAS-LGB-OAK and counts for promo?
Old Jul 28, 2016, 12:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, VX Gold, VS Gold, HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SFGuy37
My partner and I completed our day turn SFO > LGB yesterday (sat)
Our points just posted, finally, from Saturday's round trip. 150K extra points now in the family pooling account
Old Jul 28, 2016, 1:02 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by dublin487
Anyone know whether booking a connecting itinerary as two separate one-ways would trigger the bonus? e.g., instead of booking a one-way connecting itinerary BOS-JFK-FLL, booking BOS-JFK, then JFK-FLL.
This works. But you have to make sure it's actually pricing as two segments and not a connecting fare. You can verify by checking the fare basis code in ITA matrix. Also, for this to work, both segments need to be on same reservation. JetBlue has explicitly confirmed that if they are NOT together in the same reservation, then it will NOT count
Old Jul 28, 2016, 1:24 pm

Just flew OAK-LGB-SMF on 7/26. While they were priced separately and included on the same reservation, my check-in reminder email said "Check-in for your flight to SMF" instead of LGB. I'm hoping it didn't count the two segments as a one-way, but I'll update whenever the points from the flight post.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by FirstForTakeoff
This works. But you have to make sure it's actually pricing as two segments and not a connecting fare. You can verify by checking the fare basis code in ITA matrix. Also, for this to work, both segments need to be on same reservation. JetBlue has explicitly confirmed that if they are NOT together in the same reservation, then it will NOT count
I remember they explicitly stated that 2 one ways counted. I flew 2 one ways and my second flight should post tomorrow.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 6:04 pm

Saturday SFO-LGB RT and all points posted today.

My sincere apology to JetBlue for not believing it would follow through with the promo. You just jumped to the top of my short favorite airline list!
Old Jul 28, 2016, 8:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Gold
Flew Sat 7/23 EWR-BOS RT and 75,528 points posted today (7/28). Thanks JetBlue!

Met another flyer doing exactly same thing for the points.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 9:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by yoonny
Same happened to me on my IAD-JFK-BOS run!
Old Jul 29, 2016, 6:51 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by yoonny
Flew Sat 7/23 EWR-BOS RT and 75,528 points posted today (7/28). Thanks JetBlue!

will be on the same route tomorrow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.