Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2016, 11:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by jerryhze
Any one-way datapoint?
2x one ways works! Confirmed.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 2:03 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by RedwoodA320
2nd confirm or well reconfirm
Old Aug 2, 2016, 7:55 am

Programs: DL Diamond/AA Platinum, Hyatt/Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by RedwoodA320
Was your 2x one way A-B-A return to same airport, or A-B-C like a multi city?
Old Aug 2, 2016, 11:20 am

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Originally Posted by jerryhze
Any one-way datapoint?
I did BUF > BOS > SEA last week and 75k dropped in my account today.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 12:39 pm

Programs: DL Diamond/AA Platinum, Hyatt/Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ptownca
I did BUF > BOS > SEA last week and 75k dropped in my account today.
Thanks!
Old Aug 2, 2016, 3:03 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Hope the points from my flights on 7/28 post soon so I can use them for a rewards flight during the 25% off period
Old Aug 3, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Mine have not posted either, but I guess we should see them by tomorrow, if we go by reports from others on here. You might be able to squeeze them into the sale.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 1:16 pm

I did OAK-LGB-SMF last week, wife and I received the 75k a few days ago.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 5:44 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by rubbernyc
Mine have not posted either, but I guess we should see them by tomorrow, if we go by reports from others on here. You might be able to squeeze them into the sale.
One leg posted .... waiting for the other one to come through .....
Old Aug 4, 2016, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I gotta say, this promo is working as intended for me.

Fly B6 yesterday and really thought the seats were excellent. I was in the middle, back (no status) and still, I think it might have been nicer than Delta Econ+. No question, I'll consider B6 for future flights - I'll even look forward to it.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 1:16 pm
Suspended

Any data points yet about whether booking with Citi TYP works?
Old Aug 4, 2016, 5:34 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
Originally Posted by josephstern
I gotta say, this promo is working as intended for me.
I'm not sure this promotion had the same effect on me. I just completed my round trip B6 flights to get my points match. Every flight (except a quick round trip on Southwest in 2013) I have taken in the past six years has been on VX, so, naturally, I use VX as a baseline to compare from. I did appreciate the extra legroom compared to VX. But in almost every other way I can think of (comfort of the seats, quality of the IFE, looks of the plane's interior, quality and location of the gates at SFO, number of direct flights between SFO and LAS, etc.), I felt VX was superior. Granted, once VX goes away, I will be forced to find a new carrier. Perhaps all of the others are worse than B6, and I will be stuck with them. But I am desperately hoping there is a better alternative out there that I simply have not found yet.

Last edited by Finagler; Aug 4, 2016 at 5:44 pm
Old Aug 4, 2016, 5:45 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Finagler
Granted, once VX goes away, I will be forced to find a new carrier. Perhaps all of the others are worse than B6, and I will be stuck with them. But I am desperately hoping there is a better alternative out there that I simply have not found yet.
This is the key part. VX is superior, almost everyone thinks so, but it's gone by the end of 2017.

Then B6 will be the best domestic airline. Plus, B6 will be starting European routes. Hope they have Mint available.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 5:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Finagler
I'm not sure this promotion had the same effect on me. I just completed my round trip B6 flights to get my points match. Every flight (except a quick round trip on Southwest in 2013) I have taken in the past six years has been on VX, so, naturally, I use VX as a baseline to compare from. I did appreciate the extra legroom compared to VX. But in almost every other way I can think of (comfort of the seats, quality of the IFE, looks of the plane's interior, quality and location of the gates at SFO, number of direct flights between SFO and LAS, etc.), I felt VX was superior. Granted, once VX goes away, I will be forced to find a new carrier. Perhaps all of the others are worse than B6, and I will be stuck with them. But I am desperately hoping there is a better alternative out there that I simply have not found yet.
There are definitely plenty of problems with B6 (IFE screen is worse than a three year old phone, for example, and the route map is very limited for me).

But I just found that seat to be surprisingly comfortable. I don't use IFE generally (bring my own).

On the other issues, my point is, if I have a choice of what airline to fly, I'd put B6 above AA, DL (unless I need the MQM), and most definitely UA and WN at this point.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by pacolovestacos
This is the key part. VX is superior, almost everyone thinks so, but it's gone by the end of 2017.

Then B6 will be the best domestic airline. Plus, B6 will be starting European routes. Hope they have Mint available.
And just where, other than a few selected routes, do I have a premium cabin option on B6?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.