Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 23, 2014, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Please use/update this wiki with current problems/issues accessing or using United's website.

https://uptime.com/united.com

Previous posts - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Print Wikipost

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2024, 11:12 am

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
Originally Posted by cfischer
UA does not want my business today ...

I've been getting this for the last 2 days. Extremely annoying.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 12:03 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by porciuscato
I've been getting this for the last 2 days. Extremely annoying.
Same here. For me, it's only for round trip searches, one way searches work.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 11:29 am

.com goes blank after signing in to MP

Anyone else seeing this? Site functions ok until I complete the sign-in process with my MP number and password. Then it refreshes to a blank screen (except for the small blue "Feedback" tab on the right edge.)
Check 2 different Macs in Safari, and also in Firefox.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 11:35 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by HeyNowSkippy
Anyone else seeing this? Site functions ok until I complete the sign-in process with my MP number and password. Then it refreshes to a blank screen (except for the small blue "Feedback" tab on the right edge.)
It's done that to me on Chrome on Windows, too. Usually refreshing the page works to get past that for me.
Old Jan 20, 2024, 12:48 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Typically solution is to clear UA cookies
Old Jan 21, 2024, 9:28 am

I've got the exact same problem. Started on 18 Jan, still happening. Was on a Windows machine using Chrome, re-started the browser, no luck, cleared all United cookies, no luck. Got home and tried on my desktop machine, CHrome, same thing, then tried Firefox, same thing. At one point I could work-around by clicking on the page before "loading" was complete, but that is no longer working. UA phone support was useless. Have reached out to 1KVoice, we'll see if they come back to me Monday.
Old Jan 21, 2024, 9:58 am

Programs: United 1K, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond, InterCon RA, PC Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Same issue for me. Non-op.
Old Jan 22, 2024, 7:51 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Can't do searches for upgrades; the site just churns and errors out. I can do regular searches and then look at the inventory to see if there's a shot (though the married segment issue preventing display of PN & PZ is annoying, particularly when trying to search for connecting itins).
Old Jan 22, 2024, 11:27 am

Programs: DYKWIA, But I'm a "Diamond Guest" UA 1K/2MM
Still going on. I recommend everybody give feedback by clicking the little "site feedbac" link on the side of the page.

Old Jan 23, 2024, 9:08 am

Programs: UA 1P, Starwood Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Yes! Exact same issue with multiple browsers, clearing cookies doesn't work. Started immediately after I booked a flight on 1/22.
Old Jan 23, 2024, 9:45 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus Silver
Originally Posted by BoulderBri
Yes! Exact same issue with multiple browsers, clearing cookies doesn't work. Started immediately after I booked a flight on 1/22.
Having the same issues here. Started on Saturday morning. My profile section loads fine but if I try and search flights in goes to a blank screen as soon as I click the date field. Anyone resolved this issue?
Old Jan 23, 2024, 2:08 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, AA PltPro, Marriott Ambassador, National Executive,
Yes. for the past 2 days now. Browser goes blank white after login.

App still works, though, but for what I want to do I need the website...
Old Jan 24, 2024, 9:19 am

Programs: UA 1P, Starwood Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Now able to log in this morning (1/24).

Originally Posted by BoulderBri

Last edited by BoulderBri; Jan 24, 2024 at 9:21 am Reason: quoted previous post for context
Old Jan 24, 2024, 9:21 am

Still broken for me...
Old Jan 24, 2024, 10:48 am

Programs: AA Gold
When I search for award travel in business, the 30 day calendar no longer displays business award amounts, only econ. I have to click on a specific date and then look at the award price columns.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.