Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2022, 3:57 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bj2757
Just when I thought I had seen everything. I am still waiting for E-rewards to determine if I really took a $9 survey about candles after which they sent me a candle to try out and then sent ,e the packaging to return it - but after a month they can't determine if I actually took the survey.. Ok that upsets me but tonight I had a $15 survey all about new TV programs on a streaming service. Page after page of questions about new shows, what I have seen, what services we use etc - then it says I need to watch a 45 minute video and then answer questions. So I do, the show is so so, I answer all the many pages of questions about the show and it asks a couple more demographic questions and kicks me out! Grrrr. We'll see what they say about my inquiry...
I have had that happen before too. Annoying but I just write it off and move on.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Does anyone only see the rotating circle of loading survey but nothing to load, when logged in eRewards?

The last surveys I did were May 31st. 2 days ago I had some down time and decided to do some surveys - then encountered the "loading" but failed to load anything glitch. I submitted a Help request under Website Issue, did not even get a robot reply. Today I resubmitted same Help request but under Account Inquiry and got a robot reply.

Tonight I checked my husband's account, it was the same glitch.

Also I noticed the last Survey Invitation emails were May 31st. No invitation has come since then.

Last edited by Happy; Jun 8, 2022 at 10:01 am
Old Jun 7, 2022, 4:56 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by Happy
Does anyone only see the rotating circle of loading survey but nothing to load, when logged in eRewards?

The last surveys I did were May 31st. 2 days ago I had some down time and decided to do some surveys - then encountered the "loading" but failed to load anything glitch. I submitted a Help request under Website Issue, did not even get a robot reply. Today I resubmitted same Help request but under Account Inquiry and got a robot reply.

Also I noticed the last Survey Invitation emails were May 31st. No invitation has come since then.
I've been routinely answering e-rewards surveys over the past week on both phone and computer with no issues (other than getting declined more often than I would like.) I've also received at least one email each day during the past week. Does the issue happen on multiple devices or just one? Have you tried deleting all e-rewards cookies from your browser? Have you tried a different browser?
Old Jun 7, 2022, 6:49 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by bob12403
I've been routinely answering e-rewards surveys over the past week on both phone and computer with no issues (other than getting declined more often than I would like.) I've also received at least one email each day during the past week. Does the issue happen on multiple devices or just one? Have you tried deleting all e-rewards cookies from your browser? Have you tried a different browser?
Pretty much the same here. I haven't seen the circle recently. I rarely get any surveys over the weekend but I did get a few this past weekend and got bombarded with them yesterday - so it's working here. Hope you get the issue resolved quickly.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bob12403
Originally Posted by bj2757
Pretty much the same here. I haven't seen the circle recently. I rarely get any surveys over the weekend but I did get a few this past weekend and got bombarded with them yesterday - so it's working here. Hope you get the issue resolved quickly.
multiple devices, desk top and iPad. I don’t use phone don’t like the small screen. Same results. Did not try different browser.

This morning got a boiler plate reply (from the one I submitted under account enquirer) told me to clear cache and cookies. BUT, now the surveys loaded when I logged in my account. Still no invitation email.

My husband’s account is still in the same perpetual loading circle state. I would give a couple days before submitting a ticket in his account on this issue. His last invitation email was in last week. His last surveys done were on May 31st. We usually only do a survey run once a month.

Update 06/08 Wed.

Site finally loads survey albeit very slow. My account resumes to receive invitation. Husband’s account still hasn’t seen invitation but now surveys also resume loading after logged in. He can do surveys directly from the site. That has been our preferred method all along. Though lately many of them only gained 0.25 each, but he occasionally got some unexpected, shortish ones at good value like a $15 he got over a week ago before he found out the glitch.

May be we need to do surveys more frequently to avoid mysterious glitches.

Last edited by Happy; Jun 8, 2022 at 10:01 am
Old Jun 8, 2022, 10:28 am

I discovered the rotating circle as well. I think they are running a massive screening on all accounts checking for misuse and multiple accounts. I contacted them about it and one account was closed by them but another one was released and survived ...
Old Jun 8, 2022, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by skytruck
I discovered the rotating circle as well. I think they are running a massive screening on all accounts checking for misuse and multiple accounts. I contacted them about it and one account was closed by them but another one was released and survived ...
Ours seem to be website glitches that come and go in random intervals. Just this evening my husband’s account saw the loading circle again, in both the survey and the final step of redemption. Changed to iPad it worked fine to redeem, then did a number of surveys.

Generally speaking iPad encounters less issues while desktop often encounters glitch. That was why I was surprised last weekend when iPad also failed. Only contacted them for my account, got a boiler plate clean up cache and cookie response yesterday. The glitches disappeared only to come back again. Though this time iPad worked.

Are you allowed to redeem multiple times in a month with each redemption to different partner? Or that would result to locking account?
Old Jun 10, 2022, 8:27 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Are you allowed to redeem multiple times in a month with each redemption to different partner?
Yes, I do it fairly regularly. Your limitation is how many times in 30/60/90 days a particular partner permits a redemption, if they put any time limitation at all. Some partners will permit more than one redemption in the specified time period as long as each redemption is for a different reward level, i.e. $10 GC and $25 GC might be OK, but 2 redemptions for $25 each is not.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 8:39 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Last few days I’ve been getting intermittent loading issues with the spinning wheel. I’ll typically go to another browser tab give it a minute or so to resolve and then trying to load the web site again will bring up surveys.

Lately I’ve been redeeming every other day for Accor points- unlimited redemption in that program- to help cover some upcoming stays. The only thing that tends to happen with that is that I’ll end up having to do the SMS verification code every time.

One other limit is that generally you only get two redemptions across all programs in any 24 hour block of time.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Firefox only works sporadically. Chrome works 80% of the time, so does iPad.
Lately most surveys are waste of time because after 5 to 10 min you still get the nonqualified $0.25. Kinda ridiculous to get 10 $0.25 on one setting.
My account requires SMS verification while my husband's account does not. Both of course use the same homenetwork therefore same IP address.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 7:37 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Flying Blue just reappeared as a redemption option for my US-based account after a couple year absence. As primarily a Sky Team sort, I’m happy to see that.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 9:32 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Anyone else experiencing runs of expired surveys? I gave up after about 20 this morning.
brabb12 likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by linsj
Anyone else experiencing runs of expired surveys? I gave up after about 20 this morning.
Yeah ..
Old Jul 1, 2022, 4:05 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
That stupid checkpoint about your "biggest problem with technology" seems to be back. What a PITA!
linsj and Steve in Olympia like this.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 3:00 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Latest Hilton redemption took 1 month, 2 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.