Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Matt4
VISAWKD code works far much better on certain city pairs with 2 passengers
Such as?
Old Apr 14, 2018, 2:34 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by gms
Such as?
I saw a OSL-MEL drop by ~8000NOK with the VISAWKD code. And that's with Business Saver on the outbound and business promo on the inbound (so finding a business promo fare on the outbound may reduce the price further).

Last edited by WorldLux; Apr 14, 2018 at 2:42 pm
Old Apr 15, 2018, 3:29 am

Programs: QR Privilege Club, BA Executive Club
Looking for tickets next March for work:

ARN - HKG £1700

​​​And flights from EDI/LHR remain upwards of £4000. Perhaps they haven't updated the fares because it's so far in advance? Does anyone know?
Old Apr 15, 2018, 3:34 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
*A currently has a sale for VIE-HKG:
https://travel-dealz.de/blog/austrian-angebote/

But you can't even book for the second half of March because it's so far out. I'd just wait.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 4:08 am

Programs: QR Platinum
Hello QR ,

where are the x4 miles bonus , travel badge challenge and ridiculous cheap business fares ????

Old Apr 26, 2018, 6:28 am

Programs: QR Plat
Originally Posted by SENNINHA
Hello QR ,

where are the x4 miles bonus , travel badge challenge and ridiculous cheap business fares ????

Came across this triple qmiles in premium class: https://www.qatarairways.com/en/Priv...ubAccor18.html

Book your next flight for travel to any of the more than 150 places Qatar Airways flies to, from 12 April until 12 May 2018, for travels from 12 April until 15 December 2018. In addition, you can earn:

● Triple Qmiles for all your flights in Premium Class or

● Double Qmiles for all your flights in Economy Class plus enjoy up to 10% discount fares using promo code QRACCOR.

Not sure if it has been reported on the forum already. I haven't read the detailed T&Cs.
purple1addict and SENNINHA like this.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 9:43 am

Programs: QR Platinum
THANKS !

● Bonus Qmiles will be awarded only for the tickets purchased through www.qatarairways.com or Qatar Airways mobile App by entering the promotional code “QRACCOR” at the time of booking.

● Privilege Club members will earn bonus miles over the Base Qmiles earned on Qatar Airways flights during the offer period. Tier Bonuses, promotional bonus Qmiles and family accrued Qmiles will not be taken into account in the calculation of the offer bonus.

● To be eligible for Bonus Qmiles members need to ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in so that Qmiles are credited automatically after travelling.

● Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.

● In case of over lapping campaigns, members will get the highest bonus Qmiles.

● Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 3:06 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by SENNINHA
ridiculous cheap business fares
That’s all I (and I suspect many others here) am concerned about. Any other offers / promotions are of no real value to me.
SENNINHA likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 5:12 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
VISAWKD is back. I'm seeing a discount of ~15% on ARN-ADL/ARN-MEL. The inbound drops by about 5,000 SEK per passenger. 2 passengers on ARN-MEL are 4,000€ (rather than 4,800€)
Old Apr 27, 2018, 5:38 am

Scrolling down the promotion page on the website also suggests that this particular incarnation of VISAWKD also appears to be offering double Qmiles and 50% bonus Qpoints, for those that might need them.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 5:41 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
SOF-BKK and SOF-SIN for about 1000€ RT with the code, according to https://youhavebeenupgraded.boarding...-um-1000-euro/ .
Old Apr 27, 2018, 9:50 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

As a solo flyer, I'm not exactly happy about these 2-to-go deals.
makrom likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:27 pm

Programs: QR Plat
There are some quite attractive prices from East Asia to random destinations in the middle east available. I booked PEK-KWI for ~USD 1720 in R/A Class (I did look into detail on other routes). Not the most attractive city pairing, but a good option for connecting onwards to states 'embargoing' Qatar. Standard prices from China to the Gulf are often 3 times higher. No discount codes needed.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by JC880
● Triple Qmiles for all your flights in Premium Class
What's the point if one can't redeem them? I was a huge QR supporter; but this lack of availability to redeem miles has left me increasingly cynical.
Grace B likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.