Search

Sale Fares Discussion

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2018, 4:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Today on the Qatar Airways UK homepage:

48-Hour promotion.
Fares from £399.

Exclusive promotion - book by 14th February 2018.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 4:11 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by Sign47
Today on the Qatar Airways UK homepage:

48-Hour promotion.
Fares from £399.

Exclusive promotion - book by 14th February 2018.
Similar promotion also going on across a lot of Western Europe (Ireland, Nordics, Switzerland, etc.). None look very good.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 3:22 am

Programs: QR platinum
Promo VISA Weekend Deals. Save up to 55%

Look forward to an amazing weekend getaway and save up to 55% when you use your Visa card to book a flight with Qatar Airways to select destinations.

Enter the promo code VISAWKD when you search for your flight on qatarairways.com.

Book now.
https://www.qatarairways.com/en-be/o...CID=EMBE960190
tropikey and Richmond_Surrey like this.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 4:13 am

Just been through some examples with the VISAWKD code.
from MAD, BRU, AMS ... its pennies off premium to hkg, sin, bkk, kul.
seems about as exciting as the travel boutique :-(
Hopefully someone can find a sweet spot maybe.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 4:43 am

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Originally Posted by beepee
Look forward to an amazing weekend getaway and save up to 55% when you use your Visa card to book a flight with Qatar Airways to select destinations.

Enter the promo code VISAWKD when you search for your flight on qatarairways.com.

Book now.
https://www.qatarairways.com/en-be/o...CID=EMBE960190
ARN => DOH => MNL r/t £1250 each with code booked as a couple needs to be before june
Old Feb 16, 2018, 4:50 am

Double qmiles and. Extra qpoints

Earn double Qmiles

Privilege Club members can earn double Qmiles* when they book in Economy or Premium Class, plus an additional 50% bonus Qpoints when they book in Premium Class for travel by 10 December 2018 using the promo code VISAWKD.

Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in to be eligible for the bonus Qmiles.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 3:55 pm

Programs: BA Exec GGL CCR, Turkish M&S Elite, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis First Plus
Does anyone know what destination is being offered for Chf 1515 from Switzerland?
Old Feb 17, 2018, 12:34 am

Programs: QR Gold, WY Gold, TK Elite, EY Silver,
Prom VISA Weekend Deals. Just clickbait?

When I read the mail offering Jakarta-Milan in J starting from IDR 32,308,990 (around 1900 Euro) I thought "wow" it is finally the time I can enjoy QR J class as after always looking for special fares, the first time I see anything below 2000 Euro with them, even for the leg DOH-MXP they still use old A333 that are not so exciting. I normally take promo deals with EY or TK that offers the cheapest tickets with a decent schedule on this route.

Then I immediately start checking multiple dates around October/November for my usual fall trip to Italy. At the end nothing, the cheapest fare for any dates from September to December is around 49 million IDR, for curiosity I also checked fares starting from March to June, in this case Business promo are available but starting from min 37 million IDR that is always 15% higher than the advertised promo deal. Note that T&C states that offer is valid for flights up to December 10th.

Which is the sense of advertising prices that are simply not existing? I noticed QR mostly use such kind of questionable marketing technique.
Also this time I will look for other solutions.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 2:44 am

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by escape4
I suspect it's not targeted because my account is not USA-based and I got this promo.

The promo 4x applies only to flights outbound from USA, not inbound. So on a round-trip, the promo is more like 2x not 4x. Also, business class is 3x not 4x, making the round-trip 1.5x. Once again they are being less generous on J promos than Y, which is the opposite of what they did last year.
If I booked e.g. CMB-JFK return would the 3x miles be credited for the return JFK-DOH leg? Or do you have to start the whole itinerary from USA?
Old Feb 20, 2018, 2:35 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by purple1addict
If I booked e.g. CMB-JFK return would the 3x miles be credited for the return JFK-DOH leg? Or do you have to start the whole itinerary from USA?
I think the terms and conditions are not clear. I have booked an itinerary Canada-USA-Doha where the first leg is on Air Canada so I am unsure if I will get 4x miles on the flight USA-Doha or not given that my itinerary originates from Canada not USA.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 11:24 am

Hi,
do you know, if there are any effective discount codes for flights in J? I'm particularly interested in such ones, which could reduce the price for flight from SJJ.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 6:34 am

Breathtaking experiences. Extraordinary offers. Save up to 51%.

An other promo?
Embark on an unforgettable journey to the world’s most incredible destinations with our spectacular offers.

Book your ticket by 7 March 2018 and save on Economy and Business Class fares for travel until 20 February 2019.

Discover our exciting new destinations Chiang Mai, Thailand and Penang, Malaysia from only €489.

When you fly with the World’s Best Airline, you can discover more than 150 places and explore the countless wonders around the globe.Book now >
*Terms and conditions apply. Sales period: 7 March 2018 . Travel valid until 20 February 2019.
Book early and save moreBook now >
Companion offer
Book for two >More extraordinary offers
Additional online discount

As a Qatar Airways newsletter subscriber, enjoy an additional discount of up to 10% when you book any Economy or Business Class ticket on qatarairways.com by 7 March 2018 using the promo code QRSUBSCRIBER.Book now >
Earn double Qmiles

Privilege Club members can earn double Qmiles* when they book in Premium Class.

Registration is required, please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in to be eligible for the bonus Qmiles.Login now >
Up to 15% off lounges

Enjoy up to 15% off access to Qatar Airways' Al Mourjan Lounge, the First Class Lounge, the Business Class Lounge and the Premium Arrivals Lounge at Hamad International Airport.Book now >

Up to 15% off Al Maha Services

Enjoy up to 15% off Al Maha Gold and Platinum Meet and Assist Services, lounge access and fast-track services at Hamad International Airport.Book now >
10% off airport transfers

Enjoy a 10% discount on luxury airport transfers with our partner Blacklane, when you book by 7 March 2018 using the promo code 10QATAR. The offer is only valid when you book through the link below.Book now >
10% off car rentals

Book your car rental by 7 March 2018 and receive a 10% discount on a minimum rental of USD 120, when you use the promo code QRRCC10 . The offer is only valid when you book through the link below.Rent a car >
tropikey likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 7:27 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
For all the 40% and 51% hype there really is nothing special that I can see in premium cabins - hasn't really been for a while.
nivsy and Traveller999 like this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 9:36 am

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
Originally Posted by beepee

Companion offer
Book for two >More extraordinary offers

Companion offer

Take advantage of exclusive savings on Business Class and First Class fares when you book for two to eight people.*

So far, every fare I see for 2 persons is exactly the double amount of that of 1 person (?)

Old Feb 26, 2018, 11:45 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Fares are very similar to the ones they offered for St Valentin but the advantage is that are valid up to Feb. 2019

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.