Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sale Fares Discussion

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2021, 1:53 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Wow. I was able to pick seats for me and mom for both legs BOM - DOH and DOH - LAX for free this morning. Class still shows P. For the DOH-LAX leg, I could pick the rear facing QSUITES so we can sit together closer unlike the front facing ones.. wondering if I get lounge access free in BOM and DOH airport.. how do I check that?
If you have a P bucket ticket then that sounds like an IT glitch. Don't get your hopes up, Qatar have been known for such things in the past and have unassigned seats that were incorrectly allocated.

Lounge access - again, don't get your hopes up but if there is a mistake you won't know until you get to the airport.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Old Nov 15, 2021, 11:15 am

okay...so far so good..
Old Nov 23, 2021, 7:08 am

Programs: BA GGL, Gold for Life
Originally Posted by HB7
Hi - when you say get back to London, did you mean depart from FRA and return to LHR on the same ticket and that wasn't much more than 1788?
Sorry - missed your question.

Yeah, and that was Euros; however for the particular combination of dates I wanted it was quite a bit more expensive, which is why I ended up booking back to Frankfurt. There are still good deals FRA-SIN-FRA, but the BKK return now costs a lot more
HB7 likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 9:19 pm

Qatar Black Friday

Hi all,

I am tempted by a couple of business class tickets from Manila to Milan, departing 27 May 2022 and back 5 weeks later.

Of course, a flexible fare is essential in the Covid world we live in. The fare states "

Guaranteed flexibility

For travel up to 31 May 2022. Conditions apply.

Unlimited changes and ticket refunds

No change fees, no cancellation fees.

Only pay the difference if your new flight costs more."

Does this mean the entire trip needs be completed by 31 May or just started? Thanks for any info.
Cheers
Old Nov 24, 2021, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by holoski
Hi all,
I am tempted by a couple of business class tickets from Manila to Milan, departing 27 May 2022 and back 5 weeks later.
Of course, a flexible fare is essential in the Covid world we live in. The fare states
"Guaranteed flexibility
Does this mean the entire trip needs be completed by 31 May or just started? Thanks for any info.
Cheers
If you check the T&Cs, it states that "All travel must be completed by 31 May 2022".
Old Nov 25, 2021, 3:45 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by holoski
Hi all,

Of course, a flexible fare is essential in the Covid world we live in. The fare states "

Guaranteed flexibility

Cheers
That is the QR EOC policy, not the fare. See Covid-19: Book with Confidence QR Policy
Old Nov 25, 2021, 7:28 pm

thank you both. I need to include travel AFTER the end of May 2022 so will need to defer booking seats until I see what the new rules are for travel after May 2022. The Covid situation is still unclear.
Hopefully, some ticket sales will be evident around New Year.
Thank you for clarifying for me.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 9:58 pm

Anyone find any noteworthy black friday deals on QR departing from Europe?
Old Jan 16, 2022, 8:44 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
New thread created for 2022, please follow / continue conversation here https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qata...on-2022-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.