Wiki Posts
Search

Sale Fares Discussion

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2018, 3:10 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by bobiguous
I’m eyeing on the Osl-akl-arn (or the other way round can’t remember) for £1470. I had a look at QR historical sales and looks that it can’t go below this for solo travellers. I think only the launching fare for akl from Pisa was much cheaper £1050. Should I pull the trigger? Do you guys think it can go lower than £1470?
Thanks!
If you are happy with the price, then book it.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:51 am

Thanks both!
Old Jan 12, 2018, 4:53 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Someone posted on a blog pointing out that certain pieces of the promotion is region specific...

Valid only in:

The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Jordan, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Seychelles, Namibia, Sudan, Serbia, Uganda, Armenia, Georgia, Hungary, Macedonia, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Korea, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Qatar, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam

If this is the case then that makes a lot of sense for the sale to only be targeted to these regions... They shouldn’t call this a Global Boutique sale, perhaps just Boutique sale.

Hopefully the next one they do will include almost all countries that are served by QR.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 12:01 am

Programs: QR Plat, HH Diamond
the Muscat to Bangkok return flight in J was a true bargain at USD 829

just now figuring out how to coordinate EK Arabian Air Passes so I can use QR more often in 2018 but still visit Dubai
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by #1son
the Muscat to Bangkok return flight in J was a true bargain at USD 829

just now figuring out how to coordinate EK Arabian Air Passes so I can use QR more often in 2018 but still visit Dubai
It's still available

https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#se...CT0QR1136;sc=b
Old Jan 23, 2018, 2:58 am
R2

It seems none of the recent promo codes are valid anymore. I'm about to book some travel for Feb and would love to knock off even just 5% of the Business Saver fare for my journey...if anyone knows of a valid promo code please share it here.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 2:47 am

Programs: DL EK QR TK
Originally Posted by R2
It seems none of the recent promo codes are valid anymore. I'm about to book some travel for Feb and would love to knock off even just 5% of the Business Saver fare for my journey...if anyone knows of a valid promo code please share it here.
See if this one will work below.....Note: June 9-Sept 10 excluded for premier class. But, hopefully February will work. Good luck!
https://www.retailmenot.com/showcoupon/9528925/?redemptionChannel=online
Old Jan 24, 2018, 5:13 am
R2

SKOOBDO, thanks. Doesn't seem to work for my itin though (ARN-DOH-MNL return) as I get the message 'This offer is no longer valid'. No worries, I'll keep waiting for the next sales or promo code as I have some flexibility and there seems to be a lot of empty seats on most flights.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 8:18 am

Programs: BAEC Gold

Perhaps try this:

Extra savings of up to 10% for mobile bookers

As an extra gift for mobile bookers, we are offering savings of up to 10% on all flight bookings* made on your mobile between 24 – 30 January. Simply enter promo code GOMOBILE at the time of booking to take advantage of this exclusive discount
Old Jan 24, 2018, 10:40 am
R2

Originally Posted by shandy01
Perhaps try this:

Extra savings of up to 10% for mobile bookers

Thanks, worked great and I got 7% off the fare. I bought ARN-DOH-MNL for €1434 which I find a great fare for this route.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 3:03 am

with regards to the new sale out of OSL and ARN, seems very restricted 'R' class availability to AKL, particularly from September onwards. Also odd that I'm seeing R class availability on Expertflyer for certain dates pre-June but the Qatar website and app steadfastly refuses to show me any Business Promo pricing!
Old Jan 25, 2018, 12:26 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Morgo
with regards to the new sale out of OSL and ARN, seems very restricted 'R' class availability to AKL, particularly from September onwards. Also odd that I'm seeing R class availability on Expertflyer for certain dates pre-June but the Qatar website and app steadfastly refuses to show me any Business Promo pricing!
Ditto. Google Flights gives the fares one would expect from a QR promo, but follow the link to the QR site to book and there are only nonsense fares. Somethings not right....
Old Jan 29, 2018, 7:46 am

I was able to book myself OSL-AKL-ARN for end of May for £1488. Couldn't find anything for Q3. I had an Amex Travel £200 cashback offer which brought it (obviously) down to £1288... unbelievably good price.
TheClassicPom likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 1:56 am

Hi all, anyone found any fare sales for J class from US to Asia? Particularly from LIT to SIN or KL in Mar or later in the year is fine too. I’m reasonably flexible. Thanks!
Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:21 am

Best I've found is IAD-LHE R/T at $3300. 20 cpm, far from a screaming deal. They are clearly not desperate for US flyers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.