Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Alcibiades
Blue Monday thanks to Cerberus



=======================
xx/xx/15 - xx/xx/15 Promotion

Participating items must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit one(1) offer per transaction

These coupons often do not scan properly(coming up -0.01 along with a 0.01) and require override. Override is always required at SCO.

If the coupon off your next order does not print out, you can request it online here.

When redeeming the coupon, the following items are excluded in the calculation of the minimum spend requirement:
-Fluid dairy such as Milk, Half & Half, etc
-Blunts, alcohol, and smokes
-Gift cards, Lottery tickets, MoneyGram, etc
Print Wikipost

Safeway/Vons master thread(up to 2017)

Old Oct 6, 2015, 2:13 pm
  #1501  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 80
Originally Posted by Zgirl
The pink flower one is still giving gas points as of today.
No points for pink flowers today. Looks like the party is over. It was working yesterday.

Or perhaps there's a limit on how many points i can accumulate? Mine is right at 199 points.
tomprc is offline  
Old Oct 6, 2015, 4:46 pm
  #1502  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by tomprc
No points for pink flowers today. Looks like the party is over. It was working yesterday.

Or perhaps there's a limit on how many points i can accumulate? Mine is right at 199 points.
No points for Flower today in Sacramento, CA area either.

Dude, why do you accumulate so many? It does expire you know that? Give them to your friends and family. All they need is your phone number and they can use your points. Share the wealth man!
vinhboy is offline  
Old Oct 7, 2015, 10:01 am
  #1503  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 686
Originally Posted by tomprc
No points for pink flowers today. Looks like the party is over. It was working yesterday.

Or perhaps there's a limit on how many points i can accumulate? Mine is right at 199 points.
No points on the flowers in DFW this morning either. I only had 7 rewards so not a point limit thing.
knopfler is offline  
Old Oct 7, 2015, 1:31 pm
  #1504  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CCR
Posts: 326
Originally Posted by knopfler
No points on the flowers in DFW this morning either. I only had 7 rewards so not a point limit thing.
I bought a Balls and a Ballons this afternoon. One of them gave gas rewards..not sure which.
slack455 is offline  
Old Oct 7, 2015, 5:18 pm
  #1505  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 80
Originally Posted by vinhboy
No points for Flower today in Sacramento, CA area either.

Dude, why do you accumulate so many? It does expire you know that? Give them to your friends and family. All they need is your phone number and they can use your points. Share the wealth man!
I have 3 families, 5 cars using them. Still not fast enough.
tomprc is offline  
Old Oct 8, 2015, 10:21 am
  #1506  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by slack455
I bought a Balls and a Ballons this afternoon. One of them gave gas rewards..not sure which.
Ball. Woot. Game's still on. ^
vinhboy is offline  
Old Oct 8, 2015, 2:43 pm
  #1507  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SFO/OAK, LAX, TPE
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, DL Gold
Posts: 135
Originally Posted by tomprc
No points for pink flowers today. Looks like the party is over. It was working yesterday.

Or perhaps there's a limit on how many points i can accumulate? Mine is right at 199 points.
Apologies for asking, but how would you ever finish using them within less than 2 months?

Is there a way to donate the extra points? Just give out your phone number to a charitable organization of your choice?
gpen1827 is offline  
Old Oct 8, 2015, 4:19 pm
  #1508  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by gpen1827
Apologies for asking, but how would you ever finish using them within less than 2 months?

Is there a way to donate the extra points? Just give out your phone number to a charitable organization of your choice?
at safeway gas stations you use 10/fill up (i only go to chevron and use 2/fillup). if he shares his phone number with... say... 4 other ppl. that will be 4 fill ups each

not completely impossible. i have shared my number with more than 4 (but not everyone actually uses)
uPantcho is offline  
Old Oct 8, 2015, 5:15 pm
  #1509  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Programs: Marriott/SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Posts: 887
Originally Posted by uPantcho
at safeway gas stations
I *wish* my 2 Safeways had gas pumps, no such luck.

Chevron .20 off just makes it less overpriced.
ElPresidente is offline  
Old Oct 8, 2015, 6:32 pm
  #1510  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 102
Originally Posted by vinhboy
Ball. Woot. Game's still on. ^
Confirmed. The one with the baseball and football on grass gave me 500 points today.

So the pink roses card is dead? Is that what folks mean by pink flowers?
kajukenbo is offline  
Old Oct 8, 2015, 7:58 pm
  #1511  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SFO/OAK, LAX, TPE
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, DL Gold
Posts: 135
Originally Posted by uPantcho
at safeway gas stations you use 10/fill up (i only go to chevron and use 2/fillup). if he shares his phone number with... say... 4 other ppl. that will be 4 fill ups each

not completely impossible. i have shared my number with more than 4 (but not everyone actually uses)
Yeah, I guess this would be the way to do it. I go out of my way for Safeway gas stations too, as do most in this thread I'd imagine.
gpen1827 is offline  
Old Oct 8, 2015, 10:21 pm
  #1512  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 686
Originally Posted by kajukenbo
Confirmed. The one with the baseball and football on grass gave me 500 points today.

So the pink roses card is dead? Is that what folks mean by pink flowers?
Yes, pink roses are dead at least around me and for several other posters as well.
knopfler is offline  
Old Oct 10, 2015, 12:08 pm
  #1513  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,322
Balls giving 1X points as of today in Northern Virginia.
tuphat is offline  
Old Oct 12, 2015, 4:59 pm
  #1514  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PDX
Posts: 36
Balls still giving points in PDX.

No points for tools.
30French is offline  
Old Oct 13, 2015, 11:04 pm
  #1515  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 28
Balls gave 1x points at 6:30pm when I bought one at Safeway in Eugene. Wife just returned home from buying balls at 9:30pm and no gas rewards. Strange.
jpgisbd is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.