Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Definitive PAYBACK Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2014, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
That's right, you do have to go and identify yourself and prove that you have the right to live in Germany. It's similar in Switzerland, for example, if you want to take out a new credit.

2,100 Payback points on offer for EUR21 at Payback this week, convertible 1:1 to M&M miles as usual (although bear in mind that these conversions takes place twice a year only, in March and September). This time it is for 12 editions of Die Welt am Sonntag (WamS) newspaper.

http://www.lesershop24.de/app/naviga...opPAYBACK_2100
Old Aug 31, 2015, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Some of the following magazine subscriptions offer Payback points at a rate of about 1,000 points for 10 Euros:

https://www.leserservice.de/aktionen/payback-aktion.htm
Old Sep 21, 2015, 1:43 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Payback deals

It seems that payback newspaper/magazine subscriptions are now limited to 3 items per a Payback customer:

Lieber XXX,

vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung beim Deutsche Post LESERSERVICE.
Aktuell hat der Deutsche Post LESERSERVICE seine attraktiven Payback-Angebote auf die haushaltsübliche Menge von 3 Bestellungen pro Kunden limitiert. Leider haben Sie inzwischen Ihr persönliches Limit erreicht und es können momentan keine weiteren Bestellungen mehr angenommen werden.
Ein weiterer Grund dafür kann auch eine bereits erfolgte Bestellung der gleichen Zeitschrift innerhalb der letzten 6 Monate sein.
Old Sep 28, 2015, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not anything to get too excited about, but there's a couple of subs that yield a reasonable number of Payback points at the Deutsche Poste Leserservice:

https://www.leserservice.de/aktionen/payback-aktion.htm
Old Oct 6, 2015, 12:55 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
K&G for 14,50€ and 1500°P is back: https://www.leserservice.de/aktionen/payback-aktion.htm
Old Oct 6, 2015, 3:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Payback and Leserservice usually look the other way for multiple subscriptions, just don't overdo it. Overdoing it would be signing up for more than 3 subscriptions/week and doing the same magazine for more than 1-2 times a year.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

500° extra Payback points for booking a European flight with Lufthansa. Given that you already earn 750° for bookings through Payback this is not too bad, if you don't need the segments or qualifying miles (flights booked through Payback are excluded from normal miles/segment accrual).

You'll have to sign into your Payback account to find it in the e-coupons section.

Nutzen Sie die günstigen Angebote von Lufthansa und verwirklichen Sie Ihre Reiseträume. Erleben Sie den Komfort einer der besten Fluglinien weltweit.

Jetzt 500 Extra-Punkte auf Europa-Flüge. Gültig bis 15.12.2015.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 10:51 pm

If you have a Payback account, check your e coupons for a SIXT deal that offers 5000 points for a SIXT rental in Florida until February 28. 5000 points = 5000 MM miles!
Old Nov 3, 2015, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
If you have a Payback account, check your e coupons for a SIXT deal that offers 5000 points for a SIXT rental in Florida until February 28. 5000 points = 5000 MM miles!
Shame I'm not going to Florida to play Bach this year! But the Sixt offer is definitely there, although in my account it is not actually among the coupons themselves but in a banner at the bottom of the page. I really do suggest making a screenshot of the offer, because they suddenly disappear off the website without trace and the Payback call center won't have any idea what you're talking about if you ask them about it.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 10:47 pm

The Payback Amex issued in Germany is currently running a 10x promo for December spend (if you charge more than 300EUR to it)@:-)
Old Dec 6, 2015, 11:29 pm

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The Payback Amex issued in Germany is currently running a 10x promo for December spend (if you charge more than 300EUR to it)@:-)
Can you have the card if you don't live in Germany but own a German bank account?
Old Dec 7, 2015, 3:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is this a targeted promotion, because I received absolutely no information about it? There is no mention of it on either my Payback or amex.de accounts.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
Is this a targeted promotion, because I received absolutely no information about it? There is no mention of it on either my Payback or amex.de accounts.
I got a post card in the snail mail about it. Doubt it was targetted.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 7:33 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Must be targeted. I have to spend at least 70€ (maximum 2500€ I believe). I also got a letter in the post, about two weeks after they had started the campaign...

This is the first time I'm using the card at all -- I already have it for more than a year. It's effectively a 5% discount ON TOP of everything else.

HTB.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 6:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For those who still do not have the Payback AMEX card, there an offer until 10th January with 4,000 extra Payback points thrown in:

https://aktionen.payback.de/m_amex/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.