Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 2:33 pm

Programs: TK G,UA *S
On the german webpage when entering to see My Bookings from the upper menu this message appears:

Bevor Sie fortfahren, beachten Sie bitte Folgendes:
 Error
Aus technischen Gründen kann diese Seite nicht angezeigt werden. Bitte nutzen Sie die "Zurück" Funktion Ihres Browsers um zur vorherigen Seite zurückzukehren

However, I found that if I enter the same information in check in/my bookings in the middle of the page, it is working there.

Thanks
Old Aug 29, 2016, 1:03 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
I have been flying Lufthansa quite a lot this year, bout 45 segments in the last 3 months, and they are always sending me surveys and questionnaires on how to improve and what I didn't like etc.... question is does this actually ever change anything?
Old Aug 29, 2016, 5:47 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by kbrauneis
I have been flying Lufthansa quite a lot this year, bout 45 segments in the last 3 months, and they are always sending me surveys and questionnaires on how to improve and what I didn't like etc.... question is does this actually ever change anything?

Hello kbrauneis,
As most other airlines too, Lufthansa considers conducting surveys (very often with specific questions regarding a certain aspect of air travel) with our passengers as a very powerful method of enhancing and improving our product. The comments and suggestions made are collected and analysed. The possibility of implementing suggestions are investigated, this also depends on the number of participants of the survey having the same or similar recommendation.
Many changes within the product (e.g. catering on board) have been made with the aid of such surveys.

Best regards,

Isabell
Old Aug 29, 2016, 9:42 am

Programs: MIles & More
Dear LH!

I flew with my family LED-FRA-SIN-FRA-LED in April, 2016 (tickets in class 'W' but upgraded with partnerplusbenefits points, so i had class 'I' in my boarding pass). Miles were not credited to my and my family members accounts automaticaly, since class 'I' never credited automaticaly (why this inconvenience is not changed in system for many years I do not know). I sent all papers (boarding passes. tickets etc.) to M&M office, and in one week my wife's and my son's accounts were credited with missing miles. But not mine. I think that it is some technical issue and do not know what to do now, since I don't have any papers anymore, so there is nothing to send to M&M second time. May be you can help me to solve this problem without sending another paper letter M&M office?

Best Regards!
Old Aug 29, 2016, 10:39 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
thanks for the feedback ... with this logic it seems that Im the only one who thinks that LH can do more for its customers and treat them better.. oh well!
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello kbrauneis,
As most other airlines too, Lufthansa considers conducting surveys (very often with specific questions regarding a certain aspect of air travel) with our passengers as a very powerful method of enhancing and improving our product. The comments and suggestions made are collected and analysed. The possibility of implementing suggestions are investigated, this also depends on the number of participants of the survey having the same or similar recommendation.
Many changes within the product (e.g. catering on board) have been made with the aid of such surveys.

Best regards,

Isabell
Old Aug 30, 2016, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Kirill.Minaev
Dear LH!

I flew with my family LED-FRA-SIN-FRA-LED in April, 2016 (tickets in class 'W' but upgraded with partnerplusbenefits points, so i had class 'I' in my boarding pass). Miles were not credited to my and my family members accounts automaticaly, since class 'I' never credited automaticaly (why this inconvenience is not changed in system for many years I do not know). I sent all papers (boarding passes. tickets etc.) to M&M office, and in one week my wife's and my son's accounts were credited with missing miles. But not mine. I think that it is some technical issue and do not know what to do now, since I don't have any papers anymore, so there is nothing to send to M&M second time. May be you can help me to solve this problem without sending another paper letter M&M office?

Best Regards!

Hi Kirill.Minaev,

please feel free to send me all relevant details (M&M number, ticket number etc.) via DM, I'll forward them to Miles & More. Alternatively, please feel free to use the online option to retroactively credit your miles (http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...bMmpr0114arwal), this will be sent to Miles & More directly.

Vanessa
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:08 am

Programs: United 1K, Lufthansa Senator *,Marriott platinum
Missing miles

Hello RAMSWISS , please send us all your detailed flight information including ticket number and mileage plus number via PN. We will forward this to our colleagues, hopefully being able to assist in finalizing your request.
Kind regards
Katja
Dear Katja,

I have sent you the details of the missing sectors via PM and hope the miles are credited soon
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:15 am

Hi Kirill.Minaev,

please feel free to send me all relevant details (M&M number, ticket number etc.) via DM, I'll forward them to Miles & More. Alternatively, please feel free to use the online option to retroactively credit your miles (http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...bMmpr0114arwal), this will be sent to Miles & More directly.

Vanessa
Dear Vanessa, thanks for help! Data was sent!

Best Regards!
Old Aug 31, 2016, 10:10 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Dear LH Lurkers,

Your online ticketing system and I don't get along very well. A very special thank you to Ms. Kreicker on LH 0755 28 August, who built up a gluten free meal for me because mine didn't show up on the manifest and was not boarded. The lounge staff did everything that they could to get one on board for me and assured me that one would be boarded for my return - however it was not. But again, an FA built a meal for me as best as she could.

I wanted to give you the most excellent feedback that I can on your FRA Senator lounges. I am a celiac on a mandated gluten-frei diet. Both lounges that I visited (one near the Z gates) had wonderful service, great food, and an amazing staff that went out of their way to fatten me up :-)

Danka!!

Last edited by Ronlap; Aug 31, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Old Sep 1, 2016, 2:52 am

Hi Kirill.Minaev,

Vanessa
Dear Vanessa and LH team!

Thank you very much for help, miles were credited!
Old Sep 1, 2016, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by Ronlap
Dear LH Lurkers,

Your online ticketing system and I don't get along very well. A very special thank you to Ms. Kreicker on LH 0755 28 August, who built up a gluten free meal for me because mine didn't show up on the manifest and was not boarded. The lounge staff did everything that they could to get one on board for me and assured me that one would be boarded for my return - however it was not. But again, an FA built a meal for me as best as she could.

I wanted to give you the most excellent feedback that I can on your FRA Senator lounges. I am a celiac on a mandated gluten-frei diet. Both lounges that I visited (one near the Z gates) had wonderful service, great food, and an amazing staff that went out of their way to fatten me up :-)

Danka!!

Dear Ronlap,
it's great to hear that you're happy with the service at our lounges and our colleagues on board, I will pass your feedback on to them.
However, if the gluten free meal was ordered in time and confirmed in your booking, it should be available for you on board. Would you like to send me your booking code via private message? I'd be happy to have my colleagues look into it an check what went wrong.
Vanessa
Old Sep 1, 2016, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by Kirill.Minaev
Dear Vanessa and LH team!

Thank you very much for help, miles were credited!

Anytime, Kirill!
Vanessa
Old Sep 1, 2016, 1:20 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
The newbie question has been moved here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...2016-a-15.html
Old Sep 3, 2016, 9:39 pm

Programs: OKplus, M&M, SASEurobonus, Goldpoints, Priority Club, HH & more
seems like as result of recent changes of the M&M web layout we somehow lost the opportunity to select the "Selection rewards": the >Exclusively for Senators>Your Select Benefits link is now linked to the "Information regarding your status" page (where nothing can be chosen...)
Old Sep 4, 2016, 7:08 am

Missing bags on brussels airlines since 8th of may

I am contacting you regarding my lost baggage claim – TLVSN 18967 and case number 1605-SN-02267.
I have tried reaching you a couple of times by email and there was no response. There was not even a confirmation to my email regarding compensation. I am appalled that a customer could be treated this way. This is not the service that I expect from a well-known airline such as yours. If someone asks me is Brussels a good airline, what should I answer, that their service is terrible and that if you lose your luggage your doomed?
I flew over 3 months ago. The last email response that I received was on the 13th may. Is that acceptable? I have contacted you by phone numerous times. I was told that there is no phone number for your department and that the only way to get hold of you is via email. The representatives on the phone said they would send you an email as well and that I should hear from you within a few days. That is not what happened. I am still waiting for a response 3 months later.
On one occasion I was told that my luggage was found and that I would be called back the next day. No such thing happened, and when I called the lost baggage department in Tel Aviv, they said that it has not been found. What is going on here? I am very discouraged. Does that mean that I have to wait six months –year to just receive a reply, never mind compensation and my lost baggage back?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.