Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2023, 3:53 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by shauny79
Hallo Jens, habe ich eben gemacht. Leider mussten sie das ganze stornieren, weil mein Koffer tatsächlich nur bis Houston gebucht war!

Die Dame am Telefon hat mir erzählt, dass es sogar billiger ist, den Koffer am Flughafen abzugeben - bei der Strecke Frankfurt - Austin kostet es nur 65 EUR statt 90 EUR. Können Sie das bestätigen?

Viele Grüße,
Shaun
Hi Shauny79, as I am not able to check the booking, it is not possible for me to make a statement about it. But please feel welcome to send us the booking code and the complete passenger name in a PM. Then my colleagues can take a look at the booking.
Best regards,
Rita
Old May 10, 2023, 5:08 am

Thank you, PM sent.

Shaun
Old May 16, 2023, 9:31 am

Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Dear LH Lurker(s),

Following a complaint about a recent C flight from JNB to FRA with an in-op entertainment system (and no alternative seat available), I just received the following CS response, which I can only assume is meant as a joke, as it doesn’t address the issue, is condescending and appallingly written. Or is this actually the level of response customers should expect from LH???Dear xxx

We apologies for inconvenience regarding your seat. The situation described certainly does not meet the high standards Lufthansa sets for customer service.

It is our aim to be there for our passengers at all times, not only when they are our guests on board or at the airport. Our service should always be a knowledgeable and competent point of contact for you. Your satisfaction is the criteria by which our work is measured. Lufthansa has developed exceptionally high standards for the selection and training of our staff which are intended to ensure the highest levels of professionalism and friendliness.

We can certainly understand that being assigned a specific seat makes a significant difference to a passenger’s comfort on board. Every effort is made to honour such preferences. It is regrettable that you were not able to enjoy your trip in the manner you had hoped. As per the Lufthansa policies we are unable to pay regarding for your concern.

Therefore, we apologise for the situation you experienced, and thank you for bringing it to our attention. This provides us with an opportunity to investigate the root causes and ensure that your experience remains an exception.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with an entirely positive Lufthansa experience in the future.

Sincerely,

xxx
Old May 17, 2023, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by XXTSGR
Dear LH Lurker(s),

Following a complaint about a recent C flight from JNB to FRA with an in-op entertainment system (and no alternative seat available), I just received the following CS response, which I can only assume is meant as a joke, as it doesn’t address the issue, is condescending and appallingly written. Or is this actually the level of response customers should expect from LH???Dear xxx

We apologies for inconvenience regarding your seat. The situation described certainly does not meet the high standards Lufthansa sets for customer service.

It is our aim to be there for our passengers at all times, not only when they are our guests on board or at the airport. Our service should always be a knowledgeable and competent point of contact for you. Your satisfaction is the criteria by which our work is measured. Lufthansa has developed exceptionally high standards for the selection and training of our staff which are intended to ensure the highest levels of professionalism and friendliness.

We can certainly understand that being assigned a specific seat makes a significant difference to a passenger’s comfort on board. Every effort is made to honour such preferences. It is regrettable that you were not able to enjoy your trip in the manner you had hoped. As per the Lufthansa policies we are unable to pay regarding for your concern.

Therefore, we apologise for the situation you experienced, and thank you for bringing it to our attention. This provides us with an opportunity to investigate the root causes and ensure that your experience remains an exception.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with an entirely positive Lufthansa experience in the future.

Sincerely,

xxx
Hello XXRSGR,

I am sorry if you are having the impression that Customer Relations did not address your complaint accordingly. Please understand that we don't have any influence on the decisions made by our colleagues. If you would like to have your complaint reviewed again, then please get back to Customer Relations with your initial feedback as reference and ask them to have another look into it.

Best regards,

Jens
XXTSGR likes this.
Old May 29, 2023, 2:51 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Dear LH Lurkers,

I requested my passenger receipt for a flight taken in November 2022 on 2nd May. The website promised a response within 5 working days, but I still haven't received it. I have written to customer support, who promised that their colleagues would get back to me in another 5 working days - never happened. Feedback ID is 37449971.

I have broken all deadlines for sending the passenger receipt to my employer. Could you check on what's taking so long and send feedback to whom it may concern that these delays are inexcusable?
Old May 30, 2023, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by gojko88
Dear LH Lurkers,

I requested my passenger receipt for a flight taken in November 2022 on 2nd May. The website promised a response within 5 working days, but I still haven't received it. I have written to customer support, who promised that their colleagues would get back to me in another 5 working days - never happened. Feedback ID is 37449971.

I have broken all deadlines for sending the passenger receipt to my employer. Could you check on what's taking so long and send feedback to whom it may concern that these delays are inexcusable?
Hi goijko88,

I am sorry to hear that it is taking so long for my colleagues to send the passenger receipt. I have forwarded your enquiry and have asked them to process this immediately.
I do hope the passenger receipt will now be on its way to you without any further delay.

Best regards
Birgit
Old Jun 4, 2023, 11:55 am

Programs: LH SEN, SQ Gold
Check-in for US-bound flight with child

Hello LH,

For the past several months (at least, possibly longer) there seems to be a weird OLCI bug:

I am booked in F with my son to the US tomorrow, and our booking is enriched with all required information for check-in.

Yet both the (abysmal) app as well as the web-based check-in process demands a visa to be provided for my son, despite he is a German citizen with a valid ESTA.

No workaround possible, the F customer support line could not help either, other than redirecting us to check in tomorrow in person.

Any idea why this keeps happening? Several friends of mine ran into the same issue over the past couple of months.

Thanks!
Old Jun 4, 2023, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi goijko88,

I am sorry to hear that it is taking so long for my colleagues to send the passenger receipt. I have forwarded your enquiry and have asked them to process this immediately.
I do hope the passenger receipt will now be on its way to you without any further delay.

Best regards
Birgit
Hi LH team,

Unfortunately no one has reached out to me even after your intervention. It has now been more than a month that I've been waiting for the passenger receipt. Truly shocking.
Old Jun 5, 2023, 5:41 am

Hello TT-Jones,

I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to check in online. In order to assist you, can you please send us a private message with your booking code and full passenger name? I will then be able to forward your request to the relevant department for clarification. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Giulia
Old Jun 5, 2023, 5:42 am

Hello gojko88,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for the passenger receipt. I forwarded your request again to the responsible department, and they will send an unencrypted email with the passenger receipt in the next few working days to you.

Best regards,
Giulia
Old Jun 13, 2023, 1:38 pm

Programs: Airpoints, HHONORS GOLD VIP, Aclub Gold
Hello LH Lurkers..!

Since LH confirmed a payment is due to me after a missed connection, I've been ghosted. They were quick to confirm the payment and ask for my bank details but now nothing. I've emailed for updates plus filles out the form for information from the website but no one now wants to reply.

It's been a number of weeks now and I would like an update on when payment is due please?

Thanks. I will send pnr and the feedback id via DM.
Old Jun 13, 2023, 2:43 pm

Hello gojko88,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for the passenger receipt. I forwarded your request again to the responsible department, and they will send an unencrypted email with the passenger receipt in the next few working days to you.

Best regards,
Giulia
Unfortunately it still hasn't happened. It's now been a month and a half since I requested my passenger receipt and I have yet to receive it.
chris63 likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2023, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by QTFLYER
Hello LH Lurkers..!

Since LH confirmed a payment is due to me after a missed connection, I've been ghosted. They were quick to confirm the payment and ask for my bank details but now nothing. I've emailed for updates plus filles out the form for information from the website but no one now wants to reply.

It's been a number of weeks now and I would like an update on when payment is due please?

Thanks. I will send pnr and the feedback id via DM.
Hi QTFLYER,

I have responded to you via DM. The payment process should be finalized any day now.

Best regards,
Katharina
Old Jun 14, 2023, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by gojko88
Unfortunately it still hasn't happened. It's now been a month and a half since I requested my passenger receipt and I have yet to receive it.
Hi goijko88,

Giulia forwarded your request to be sent the passenger receipt last week, as promised, and followed our Service Center's internal procedure. As this may take a bit longer than expected, I can only ask you for a little bit more patience. We have done the needful. Thank you!

Katharina
Old Jun 15, 2023, 4:12 pm

Programs: Airpoints, HHONORS GOLD VIP, Aclub Gold
Hi QTFLYER,

I have responded to you via DM. The payment process should be finalized any day now.

Best regards,
Katharina
Thanks for your input. I look forward to confirmation of this soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.