Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2023, 5:09 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Willybank
LH,

FB ID 35805695.

The compensation payment I received for is ~$1,000 CAD lower than what was offered to me. When I requested the missing funds, I was told my FB ID is closed because I received a payment. Can you help in getting it reopened and me being compensated what LH promised?

The agent's offer for compensation included a portion in USD for lost baggage and a portion in EUR for delayed flights. I was paid directly in CAD, as I live in Canada. Your agent ignored the currency conversion from USD to CAD in their calculation and refuses to acknowledge it.
Hello Willybank,

sorry to hear that the answer did not meet your expectations. Kindly understand that, via the Flyertalk Forum, we are unable to influence or change their decision.

Kind regards,
Tania
Old Jan 26, 2023, 12:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
The Miles and More website continues to display my phone number as being in "Saint Vincent and the Grenadines" (a country in the Caribbean) with that nation's flag beside it as well, in spite of the phone number most definitely being a USA number and the profile reflecting USA as the country address and me most definitely selecting the US flag when entering the calling code. My messages to Miles and More on this aren't being reacted to and M&M representatives on the phone apparently don't see the issue on their screen.

While it's not the end of the world, it tells me a group of someones don't care how the profile is being stored and is just one more thing that isn't working as a customer should be able to expect. Can you please forward this to an appropriate office that might care enough about this shortcoming?

Thank you.
Old Jan 27, 2023, 4:08 am

Programs: BRK-B
Hello,

Lufthansa has refused to compensate with a cancelled flight and blamed it on third party without any proper explanation. The agent Sahil Thakran blatantly avoid to answer my queries by threatening to close the feedback FB ID 36961803.

Every change to your journey can be stressful. We understand your frustration with this occurrence and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.

The reason for the flight irregularity. Unfortunately, we have no influence over circumstances, which are the responsibility of third parties. Such a flight irregularity does not warrant a claim for damages against Lufthansa. Please understand that we do not assume any liability for situations for which we are not responsible, therefore, we will not comply with your demand for compensation additional costs incurred by you.

While this is not the answer you had hoped for from us, we would be pleased if you would still consider flying with Lufthansa.
Thank you.
Old Jan 27, 2023, 6:32 am

Hello noppasit,

I will send a mail to Customer Relations, asking to check which airlines operated the cancelled flight and to inform you accordingly.

Best Regards
Regina
Old Jan 27, 2023, 6:33 am

Hello Grog,

sorry to hear about the issue with your profile. Please let us know your full name, frequent traveler number and email address via PN, and we will ask the Miles & More back office team, if they are able to help.

Best regards
Regina
Old Jan 29, 2023, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello Grog,

sorry to hear about the issue with your profile. Please let us know your full name, frequent traveler number and email address via PN, and we will ask the Miles & More back office team, if they are able to help.

Best regards
Regina
Sorry Regina,

But I'd prefer not associating my FT user name with my personal data to LH, even if by PN.

I believe I've detailed the issue precisely: USA saved as the address country. +1 as the telephone code. But the flag for "Saint Vincent and the Grenadines" is displayed rather than the flag of USA.

I experience the issue when viewing the following page:
https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...l-details.html

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Grog; Jan 29, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Old Jan 29, 2023, 7:36 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Grog
Sorry Regina,

But I'll pass on the request to associate my FT user name with my personal data to LH.

I believe I've detailed the issue precisely: USA saved as the address country. +1 as the telephone code. But the flag for "Saint Vincent and the Grenadines" is displayed rather than the flag of USA.

Thanks for your time.
this happened to me back in November (reported above) and it resolved itself after a few days.
Grog likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by Grog
Sorry Regina,

But I'd prefer not associating my FT user name with my personal data to LH, even if by PN.

Thanks for your time.
Hello Grog,

I respect your wish not to share your personal data with us. However, as our colleagues need your frequent traveler number to check this matter, I have to refer you directly to Miles and More. Please use the contact form on https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...d-contact.html by selecting “Other” under “Please select your reason for contacting us”. Thank you for your understanding. I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Kind regards,

Anna
Old Jan 30, 2023, 8:16 pm

Programs: EuroBonus
FB ID 36053978

​​​​​​HI Lufthansa. I still havent recieved any compensation for my delayed bags in mid 2022.
​Your outsorced indian CR just keeps replying that payment is processing thru SAP (?) and it will take 7-10 business days.

I have waited since October when the Indian CR first said I will be compensated. What is the problem?

Its also a big disappointed that Austrian havent replied on my claim regarding lost bags (same trip). Should it really take 7 months to get an reply?
​​​​​​Also Swiss trying to make things go slow in court. What a great company Lufthansa is.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 8:46 pm

Hello Grog,

I respect your wish not to share your personal data with us. However, as our colleagues need your frequent traveler number to check this matter, I have to refer you directly to Miles and More. Please use the contact form on https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...d-contact.html by selecting “Other” under “Please select your reason for contacting us”. Thank you for your understanding. I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Kind regards,

Anna
I have already referred this to M&M Customer Service with no result. Maybe I'm missing something, but it's my understanding from the second post in this thread (from 11 years ago) that the Lurkers try to answer any questions we may have (I didn't really have one) and hear our opinions, suggestions, ideas, etc. (which is what I was doing--by pointing out inaccurate formatting on the M&M customer-facing webpage which, as evidenced by another member's post from yesterday, is not limited exclusively to me).

If a generic issue in formatting on the M&M website isn't important enough to send forward without a specific member's personal information, then so be it. I don't really understand, but I must accept. Thank you for your time.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by davvelavve
FB ID 36053978

​​​​​​HI Lufthansa. I still havent recieved any compensation for my delayed bags in mid 2022.
​Your outsorced indian CR just keeps replying that payment is processing thru SAP (?) and it will take 7-10 business days.

I have waited since October when the Indian CR first said I will be compensated. What is the problem?

Its also a big disappointed that Austrian havent replied on my claim regarding lost bags (same trip). Should it really take 7 months to get an reply?
​​​​​​Also Swiss trying to make things go slow in court. What a great company Lufthansa is.
Hi davvelavve,

I am so sorry to hear about such a long waiting time. I will forward your feedback ID 36053978 to my Customer Relations, asking for an escalation of your matter.

Best regards,

Anastasia
Old Feb 1, 2023, 2:08 am

FB ID 36961803 please update ASAP, thanks.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 8:00 am

Dear Noppasit
I have checked your feedback internally and was informed by my colleagues from Customer Relations, that on the 27. of January 2023 you have received a reviewed and final answer to your request. Please refer to the e-mail from this date.
With best regards, Réa
Old Feb 1, 2023, 6:33 pm

Dear Noppasit
I have checked your feedback internally and was informed by my colleagues from Customer Relations, that on the 27. of January 2023 you have received a reviewed and final answer to your request. Please refer to the e-mail from this date.
With best regards, Réa
Unfortunately, the reason is extremely vague and I could not accept that as a valid answer, I must, therefore asking you to explain more, if the explanation is still poor, I have no alternative but to report to the relevant authority. The Customer Relations quality is not up to my satisfaction. FB ID 36961803
Old Feb 9, 2023, 3:07 pm

I have an open refund case with Lufthansa on a Full-flex Premium Economy ticket [redacted].

Upon canceling by phone on customer service I was told that I'd be provided by a cancellation confirmation within 1-2 weeks by mail, and a refund within 2-3 months.

Today I called customer service again as 4 weeks have passed. I was told that no cancellation confirmation would be sent out until the refund is provided and that this has always been the policy. No update on when the refund can be processed could be provided. I have not even received some kind of id for the case. I'm very concerned by this change in communication, especially for a full-flex ticket that should be a non-event acc to the fare rules.

Last edited by oliver2002; Feb 13, 2023 at 6:38 am Reason: removed PNR details

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.