Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2023, 8:51 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by strikerbird
Dear Lufthansa,
I submitted a request to cover the cost of lost luggage to Austrian Airlines 5 months ago. I still have not received any reply apart from a confirmation that you got my complaint. Is it possible you check further into the matter (2209-OS-06136)?

Sincerely,
SB
Hello SB,

I am sorry that you haven’t received an answer yet. Unfortunately, I cannot help you in this matter here. Please contact Austrian Airlines directly.

Kind regards,
Anna
Old Feb 27, 2023, 9:27 am

Programs: Flying Blue: Platinum for Life Elite Plus - EuroBonus: Gold
Thank you Anna for your reply. I don't know how to get in contact with Austrian AIrlines. Facebook/telephone services does not have a communication line to the customer service. Can you help me there?

Sincerely,
SB
Old Feb 28, 2023, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by strikerbird
Thank you Anna for your reply. I don't know how to get in contact with Austrian AIrlines. Facebook/telephone services does not have a communication line to the customer service. Can you help me there?

Sincerely,
SB

Hello again SB,

I regret that Austrian Airlines has yet to respond to your claim. I suggest that you reach out to them once more, using their "Delayed Baggage" form on their website. Possibly, you have the chance to refer to given ID. Unfortunately, we are not given any further, more useful contacts ourselves.

Best,
Katharina
Old Mar 1, 2023, 5:05 am

Programs: BRK-B
I have asked for the refund for more than 3 months ago, Lufthansa has not processed it yet.
FB ID 37055263
FB ID

Thank you.
Old Mar 1, 2023, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by Noppasit
I have asked for the refund for more than 3 months ago, Lufthansa has not processed it yet.
FB ID 37055263
FB ID

Thank you.
Hello Noppasit,

I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for your refund. I have reached out to our Customer Relations department and have been advised your matter is under review and in process. Kindly understand that I am not able to step in here and can only ask you to bear with my colleagues. They will contact you once they have finalized your case.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Old Mar 5, 2023, 7:02 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Wyndham Diamond, Bestwestern Diamond & Hyatt Platinum
Another Lufthansa flight & our baggage has gone missing

Dear Lufthansa

Our luggage has gone missing on flights Singapore/Munich/Miami on 1 March 2023 feedback ID 37150154.
We have no clothes toiletries medications footwear and other essential items.
We have had to postpone our planned cruise from Port of Miami. My partner and I are so disappointed in Lufthansa.
Today 5 March 2023 still no response from Lufthansa can you please follow up on this urgent matter.

Thank You
Old Mar 5, 2023, 1:24 pm

Fb id 36102682

Hello LH Lurkers,

This is with respect to FB ID 36102682. I was promised compensation and have provided the bank information for the transfer but am still waiting for it to show up. We have been going back and forth, they keep asking for my bank information again and again, but the money hasn't transfered. Can you please help! Thanks,
Old Mar 5, 2023, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello frugaltraveler10012,

I am so sorry to hear about your long waiting time. Therefore, I will escalate again your feedback ID 36185995. I cross my fingers that this will help to finalize your request. My apologies.

Kind regards,
Anastasia
Follow up again please. The service is criminal. Not smart to alienate and frustrate your passengers in the sky....
Old Mar 6, 2023, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by Stacycrow
Dear Lufthansa

Our luggage has gone missing on flights Singapore/Munich/Miami on 1 March 2023 feedback ID 37150154.
We have no clothes toiletries medications footwear and other essential items.
We have had to postpone our planned cruise from Port of Miami. My partner and I are so disappointed in Lufthansa.
Today 5 March 2023 still no response from Lufthansa can you please follow up on this urgent matter.

Thank You
Hello Stacycrow,

I am truly sorry to read that your delayed luggage did not arrive with you together in Miami. Please get in touch with the local Lost & Found office, the number on your lost bag report, for an update on the status of your luggage. I really hope, your bags will be transported to Miami very soon.
Customer Relations, your feedback ID 37150154, will handle the reimbursement of replacement items only. My colleagues are not involved in handling and search of delayed luggage. Please keep all receipts and send them in, latest 21 days after receiving your baggage.

Best Regards Regina
Old Mar 6, 2023, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Oosty
Hello LH Lurkers,

This is with respect to FB ID 36102682. I was promised compensation and have provided the bank information for the transfer but am still waiting for it to show up. We have been going back and forth, they keep asking for my bank information again and again, but the money hasn't transfered. Can you please help! Thanks,
Hello Oosty,

sorry to read about the long handling time, and the problems with your bank details. I will send a reminder to our colleagues, asking to check your claim and to transfer the money as soon as possible.

Best Regards Regina
Oosty likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by frugaltraveler10012
Follow up again please. The service is criminal. Not smart to alienate and frustrate your passengers in the sky....
Hello frugaltraveller,

since the SÖP is involved in your Customer Relations claim, we have no option to escalate your case to the team handling this kind of cases.
I am really sorry about the long handling and response time.

Best Regards
Regina
Old Mar 6, 2023, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello frugaltraveller,

since the SÖP is involved in your Customer Relations claim, we have no option to escalate your case to the team handling this kind of cases.
I am really sorry about the long handling and response time.

Best Regards
Regina
More excuses than [redacted]. I submitted the claim approx 6/7 months ago and was told in October I would receive payment in a few days. That was a lie. Not something I would expect from an airline like Lufthansa in a 1stworld country. It must be nice for Lufthansa to do this to millions of passengers and use the funds + earn interest?

Last edited by oliver2002; Mar 10, 2023 at 4:13 am Reason: FT Rule 12
Old Mar 8, 2023, 11:17 am

Dear Lufthansa,

Writing in regards to FB ID 35585901. Submitted an EU 261 claim regarding a cancelled flight a year ago. I have received an initial reply stating I'm eligible for compensation, but did not receive any further replies to the emails hence still have not received the compensation after a year. Could you check whether the ticket has been closed etc. hence there's no reply?

Thanks!
Old Mar 9, 2023, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by taagou
Dear Lufthansa,

Writing in regards to FB ID 35585901. Submitted an EU 261 claim regarding a cancelled flight a year ago. I have received an initial reply stating I'm eligible for compensation, but did not receive any further replies to the emails hence still have not received the compensation after a year. Could you check whether the ticket has been closed etc. hence there's no reply?

Thanks!
Hello taagou,

I was informed that the colleagues have already given you the info on 07.12.22, that from our side payment has been already done. Kindly contact your bank for further
details.

Kind regards,
Tania
Old Mar 9, 2023, 9:10 pm

Programs: BRK-B
Refund follow-up: FB ID 35785989 please take a look.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.