FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Sep 4, 2016, 7:08 am
yfr2008

Missing bags on brussels airlines since 8th of may

I am contacting you regarding my lost baggage claim – TLVSN 18967 and case number 1605-SN-02267.
I have tried reaching you a couple of times by email and there was no response. There was not even a confirmation to my email regarding compensation. I am appalled that a customer could be treated this way. This is not the service that I expect from a well-known airline such as yours. If someone asks me is Brussels a good airline, what should I answer, that their service is terrible and that if you lose your luggage your doomed?
I flew over 3 months ago. The last email response that I received was on the 13th may. Is that acceptable? I have contacted you by phone numerous times. I was told that there is no phone number for your department and that the only way to get hold of you is via email. The representatives on the phone said they would send you an email as well and that I should hear from you within a few days. That is not what happened. I am still waiting for a response 3 months later.
On one occasion I was told that my luggage was found and that I would be called back the next day. No such thing happened, and when I called the lost baggage department in Tel Aviv, they said that it has not been found. What is going on here? I am very discouraged. Does that mean that I have to wait six months –year to just receive a reply, never mind compensation and my lost baggage back?