Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:00 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello Ronlap,
Unfortunately, we cannot assist you here. If you are in contact with Customer Relation, they will investigate and get back to you with their findings. For future reference, please find more specific information and conditions regarding upgrades here: http://bit.ly/28WApm4. Adam
Hello and thank you. I found this information on the page that you referenced:

If you wish to rebook a flight, please know that as a general rule upgrades must be requested anew. In this case the following applies:
  • All confirmed and paid upgrades in your booking will be cancelled and fully refunded. Please note that this process also applies to flights which you do not want to change.
  • The rebooking is performed within the original cabin (Economy Class) by applying the fare conditions of your ticket. In case the original Economy booking class is not available on the new flight, the price difference to the next available higher Economy booking class has to be paid in addition to any applicable rebooking fee.
  • After successful rebooking and ticket reissue, upgrades can be rerequested, e.g. here on LH.com. The availability at the time of the new request applies.

I will reference this in another email to customer service.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:46 am

Programs: LH Senator BA Silver
I am holding confirmed M&M F Award tickets RT DEN-MUC (13DEC & 3 JAN). I just saw in the press that LH has closed F inventory on the DEN route from MUC effective 2DEC. Indeed, you can no longer go on and purchase an F seat on this route from 2DEC onward. However, when I call M&M they say they see my ticket as still confirmed in F. I'm confused.

Presuming there will be no F cabin on this route from 2DEC - when will I be given the opportunity to rebook without the 50 Euro fee? Moving to J is not an option and I'd rather get re-roouted to LAX-MUC instead in F.

Thank you!

Last edited by wfiring12; Jun 30, 2016 at 8:59 am Reason: correction
Old Jul 1, 2016, 9:13 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by wfiring12
I am holding confirmed M&M F Award tickets RT DEN-MUC (13DEC & 3 JAN). I just saw in the press that LH has closed F inventory on the DEN route from MUC effective 2DEC. Indeed, you can no longer go on and purchase an F seat on this route from 2DEC onward. However, when I call M&M they say they see my ticket as still confirmed in F. I'm confused.

Presuming there will be no F cabin on this route from 2DEC - when will I be given the opportunity to rebook without the 50 Euro fee? Moving to J is not an option and I'd rather get re-roouted to LAX-MUC instead in F.

Thank you!

Hi wfiring12, we currently have no concrete info on that, but as soon as an official announcement has been made on behalf of Lufthansa, my colleagues will be offering alternatives to accommodate your travel plans as best possible. Regards, Sandra
Old Jul 5, 2016, 5:23 am

Programs: AC-SEMM, AA-Gold
My first flight in about 4 years in Business on LH. I mostly do AC every few weeks. Flight 495 departing July 4. Boarding in Toronto was a mess. Although they announced children under 5 and their families first, more tgan half the plane boarded this way. Then they took First and then Business. AC gets this right with their zoned boarding. I have to say the onboard service was amazing but the seats were the most uncomfortable I had recently flown in. This is not a Business class product. Overall disappointed.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA MM GS, Marriott Titanium
Hi mdobbins,

usually seats can be viewed, reserved and changed online. However, there might be some exceptions.
My colleagues from the Technical Support Team can tell you more.
Please kindly give them a call.

Vanessa
I'm having the same issue
Old Jul 6, 2016, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by Wings100
My first flight in about 4 years in Business on LH. I mostly do AC every few weeks. Flight 495 departing July 4. Boarding in Toronto was a mess. Although they announced children under 5 and their families first, more tgan half the plane boarded this way. Then they took First and then Business. AC gets this right with their zoned boarding. I have to say the onboard service was amazing but the seats were the most uncomfortable I had recently flown in. This is not a Business class product. Overall disappointed.

Hello Wings100,
thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment and I will forward your comment.
Jens
Old Jul 7, 2016, 2:01 am

Hi all - long time no post from me. Recently traveled LON-FRA_PVG and return in Business - Booking class D. Despite me being reassured multiple times that the miles will go to my ROP program and not M&M (I have my reasons) - 1 leg ended on M&M after all and the other got lost completely. I opened a ticket and I am now being ignored. Help anyone?
Old Jul 7, 2016, 7:52 am

Hi TheHansTheDampf,

long time no hear indeed! Whilst the cause of the faulty creditation to Miles & More against your wishes is most probably of technical nature, I will try my best to assist. If you send me your flight details, including ticket numbers and also your Miles & More card number per PM, I will gladly forward this to my colleagues to request the correction on your account.

Kind regards, Isabell
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:19 am

As an Aeroplan DIAMOND I would like to switch to the M&M program for my future travel. What is your advice how to handle it best so I don't start without status.
Thanks!
Old Jul 11, 2016, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by abigezunt
As an Aeroplan DIAMOND I would like to switch to the M&M program for my future travel. What is your advice how to handle it best so I don't start without status.
Thanks!
Hi abigezunt,
Miles & More currently doesn't offer any status matches.
However, I recommend you contact them directly. They will be able to look into this and to check if exceptions are possible.

Miles & More

Vanessa
Old Jul 18, 2016, 4:26 am

Programs: LH FTL
no reply to claims

It's been more then 3 weeks since I filed complaints (30494674 and 30494692) and there was no reply. The complaints are because of flight cancellation and lost luggage. Can you please look into it? Thank you.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 7:55 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
It's been more than one year since I filed a request on 17 June 2015:

"Thank you for your e-mail. Our Miles & More Service Team will handle your request under the incident number 2676295.
We will answer your request as soon as possible!"

I have -- to my knowledge -- not received an answer. Could you please look into this?

Thanks in advance

HTB.
Old Jul 19, 2016, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by htb
It's been more than one year since I filed a request on 17 June 2015:

"Thank you for your e-mail. Our Miles & More Service Team will handle your request under the incident number 2676295.
We will answer your request as soon as possible!"

I have -- to my knowledge -- not received an answer. Could you please look into this?

Thanks in advance

HTB.

Hi htb,
my colleagues from Miles & More just informed me that in order for them to look into this, they also require your Miles & More number. Would you please kindly send us your number via DM? Thanks!
Vanessa
Old Jul 19, 2016, 9:54 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Hi htb,
my colleagues from Miles & More just informed me that in order for them to look into this, they also require your Miles & More number. Would you please kindly send us your number via DM? Thanks!
Vanessa
Dear Vanessa

I'll send you the number by PM, but I don't understand. I didn't fly as a M&M member.

HTB.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by htb
Dear Vanessa

I'll send you the number by PM, but I don't understand. I didn't fly as a M&M member.

HTB.
Hi htb,
my colleagues from Miles & More were hoping to be able to look into your inquiry via your M&M account, as they were unable to access the old reference number.
Unfortunately no inquiry was linked with your account. They asked me to ask you to send it again. Please feel free to send it via private message, I will forward your inquiry internally to Miles & More.

Vanessa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.