Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2016, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello esseff, my colleagues highly appreciate your feedback. Also, they would like to know on what specific date you visited the SEN Lounge and which SEN lounge you are referring to (Schengen, Non-Schengen, location), so that they are able to verify this. Feel free to send us this info via PM. Regards, Maria

Hi Maria,

multiple dates since beginning of the year. Most recently last week Monday (8th), Tuesday (9th) and Thursday (11th). G-Level (Schengen), the lounge to the right once you go through security.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 7:04 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by esseff
Hi Maria,

multiple dates since beginning of the year. Most recently last week Monday (8th), Tuesday (9th) and Thursday (11th). G-Level (Schengen), the lounge to the right once you go through security.

Hello esseff,
thank you for the details. I forwarded them to my colleagues in Munich und got the information that due to maintenance work the kitchen of this Senator Lounge couldn't be used for a ceratin time. There should have been signs informing our guests about it. However, since the end of last week the operation of the kitchen and lounge is back to normal.
Jens
Old Feb 16, 2016, 11:47 am

Programs: LX SEN
I am uncomfortable that austrian simply dump me out of my booking recently, without any communication. I booked a round trip TLV-VIE-BKK Feb 3-10th, booking class D. However, without any notice, I noticed my return flight became LH 733, and LH 686. I was home for Chinese new year and only did last minute check-in. Without any choices left, I boarded these flights. However, I did not get any heads-up. If OS can freely do that, does it mean they can dump passengers as they wish? I hold senator status as well.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by loveairborne
I am uncomfortable that austrian simply dump me out of my booking recently, without any communication. I booked a round trip TLV-VIE-BKK Feb 3-10th, booking class D. However, without any notice, I noticed my return flight became LH 733, and LH 686. I was home for Chinese new year and only did last minute check-in. Without any choices left, I boarded these flights. However, I did not get any heads-up. If OS can freely do that, does it mean they can dump passengers as they wish? I hold senator status as well.
Hello loveairborne, my apologies for the inconvenience caused. As I cannot reproduce what exactly went wrong, may I kindly refer you to the colleagues from Austrian Airlines via (http://f.lh.com/ogeq). They will look into your complaint and get back to you once they've finalized their research. Regards, Sandra
Old Feb 20, 2016, 2:22 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, UA Platinum, AA Gold
Last month I had the pleasure of dealing with a very professional and competent flight crew operating LH0419 that dealt with severe weather and an in-flight emergency resulting in a diversion and emergency landing in Boston. Unfortunately I ceased being impressed with Lufthansa once I left the fuselage.

Is there any tenable reason why I can't get a response from Customer Relations after almost a month of inquiries? Being advised at the airport that making our own transit and lodging arrangements would be a good idea since there were only two gate agents to serve a 747-8 full of passengers seemed logical, however now being unable to determine the status of my reimbursement has put my ability to recover any personal expenditures on a significantly large expense report is leaving me irritated and second guessing the quality of that advice.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by TomWK2
Last month I had the pleasure of dealing with a very professional and competent flight crew operating LH0419 that dealt with severe weather and an in-flight emergency resulting in a diversion and emergency landing in Boston. Unfortunately I ceased being impressed with Lufthansa once I left the fuselage.

Is there any tenable reason why I can't get a response from Customer Relations after almost a month of inquiries? Being advised at the airport that making our own transit and lodging arrangements would be a good idea since there were only two gate agents to serve a 747-8 full of passengers seemed logical, however now being unable to determine the status of my reimbursement has put my ability to recover any personal expenditures on a significantly large expense report is leaving me irritated and second guessing the quality of that advice.

Hi TomWK2, I'm sorry that you haven't heard back yet from CR. Please be so kind and send me your Feedback ID, so I can personally follow up on your case. Thank you. Sandra
Old Feb 25, 2016, 1:43 am

Dear LH Lurker

Trying to online checkin to fly back to my country (BSL, Switzerland) an a Swiss passport, the system apparently doesn't like it when given the reason "National of destination country"

While I honestly wouldn't mind dumping their football club out of the Swiss league , the airport (BSL) still belongs to Switzerland. Thanks for fixing it..
Old Feb 25, 2016, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Dear LH Lurker

Trying to online checkin to fly back to my country (BSL, Switzerland) an a Swiss passport, the system apparently doesn't like it when given the reason "National of destination country"

While I honestly wouldn't mind dumping their football club out of the Swiss league , the airport (BSL) still belongs to Switzerland. Thanks for fixing it..

Thanks for the hint, will forward the issue to my colleagues. Cheers, Sandra

...They just advised me that the most efficient handling in this case is to call our Technical Support Team (http://f.lh.com/HN24) directly in order to reproduce the error message and log a bug if applicable. #justsaying

Last edited by LufthansaGermanAirlines; Feb 25, 2016 at 6:31 am Reason: supplement
Old Mar 1, 2016, 9:45 am

Programs: United-1K+2MM, Bonvoy-LifetimeGold,IHG-Diamond-Ambassador
Refund

Dear LH-Lurkers

Last week I canceled a reservation with includes 2 tickets and received promptly a confirmation mail on the 24th of February.
I'm still waiting for the money.
I phoned LH and the Lady on the phone told me to mail my problem to
[email protected]. So I did, but haven't received any response.
How long must I wait?
Old Mar 2, 2016, 6:26 am

Originally Posted by zappa42m
Dear LH-Lurkers

Last week I canceled a reservation with includes 2 tickets and received promptly a confirmation mail on the 24th of February.
I'm still waiting for the money.
I phoned LH and the Lady on the phone told me to mail my problem to
[email protected]. So I did, but haven't received any response.
How long must I wait?
Hi zappa42m, if you used the above mentioned email address you should have received a Feedback-ID which proves that your enquiry was logged at Customer Relations. Unfortunately my colleagues are facing a backlog and answers are taking a little bit longer, but you can be assured that they will contact you as soon as possible. Please bear with them. Sandra
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:37 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Hi zappa42m, if you used the above mentioned email address you should have received a Feedback-ID which proves that your enquiry was logged at Customer Relations. Unfortunately my colleagues are facing a backlog and answers are taking a little bit longer, but you can be assured that they will contact you as soon as possible. Please bear with them. Sandra
I got an email with feedback ID more than 4 months ago with a promise that I would be contacted "as soon as possible". Does a "little bit longer" cover that amount of time or could it be a sign that the "responsible department" has decided that it's not worth while answering at all?

HTB.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:48 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
double post :-(
Old Mar 2, 2016, 9:54 am

I received the Feedback-ID today, and send a copy of my originalmail with the Feedback_ID as the subject to customer.relations. The Lady on the phone told me to do this.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by htb
I got an email with feedback ID more than 4 months ago with a promise that I would be contacted "as soon as possible". Does a "little bit longer" cover that amount of time or could it be a sign that the "responsible department" has decided that it's not worth while answering at all?

HTB.
Hello htb, please give us your Feedback ID number and we will send a reminder to Customer Relations and ask them to contact you. Adam
Old Mar 4, 2016, 10:05 am

I've got the Feedback-ID, and now no money no response.
Is it ok to authorize my bank to get the money back because the payment was made by debit advice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.