FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Sep 1, 2016, 6:16 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Ronlap
Dear LH Lurkers,

Your online ticketing system and I don't get along very well. A very special thank you to Ms. Kreicker on LH 0755 28 August, who built up a gluten free meal for me because mine didn't show up on the manifest and was not boarded. The lounge staff did everything that they could to get one on board for me and assured me that one would be boarded for my return - however it was not. But again, an FA built a meal for me as best as she could.

I wanted to give you the most excellent feedback that I can on your FRA Senator lounges. I am a celiac on a mandated gluten-frei diet. Both lounges that I visited (one near the Z gates) had wonderful service, great food, and an amazing staff that went out of their way to fatten me up :-)

Danka!!

Dear Ronlap,
it's great to hear that you're happy with the service at our lounges and our colleagues on board, I will pass your feedback on to them.
However, if the gluten free meal was ordered in time and confirmed in your booking, it should be available for you on board. Would you like to send me your booking code via private message? I'd be happy to have my colleagues look into it an check what went wrong.
Vanessa