Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2022, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by GundamWing01
i cant log into the website for the past week. and cant reset password either. tells me account doesnt exist. calling tells me i need to wait 100+minutes. dude. cmon.

anyone else?

and theres another thread about this as well:
Problems logging into JetBlue website
People have said that using Apple business chat gives the quickest response.

https://www.jetblue.com/help/technical-support
GundamWing01 likes this.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 1:33 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by tphuang
People have said that using Apple business chat gives the quickest response.

https://www.jetblue.com/help/technical-support
This may also give a quick response.
https://www.transportation.gov/airco...umer-complaint
GundamWing01 likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 7:37 pm

Programs: JetBlue
Originally Posted by ncorman
This may also give a quick response.
https://www.transportation.gov/airco...umer-complaint
Complaint filed. Everyone who encounters these issues with Jetblue should inundate the USDOT with complaints.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 7:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
For the first time in recent memory (and possibly ever), I was able to successfully manage an award ticket on the app. Not only did I cancel an award booking, but I rebooked it again to save 500 points.

Are 500 points worth 12 minutes of my time? Probably not. Had I done this on any other app it would have been much quicker. But I'm glad I was successful.

-J.
AutoSlash likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 1:20 pm

Glad to see it's finally working, but not a fan of the re-design they've been rolling out. Literally *this morning* I got the old website where I was able to see available seats and toggle $ + points fares regardless of how many points I currently had in the account.
I wanted to transfer some credit card points over for this purpose, and when I went back to JetBlue to confirm the amount, the new site was up and running - with that functionality nowhere to be seen. No seat maps, either. I spoke to a rep on the iMessage chat and they admitted they can't provide this information either, which seems really strange.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 2:57 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, UA Silver, JetBlue Mosaic
A recent and ongoing website problem (experienced by me and by other Mosaic fliers) is that when Even More Space seats are paid for with TrueBlue points (a key benefit available to Mosaic members), a confirmation is generated that shows the points to be taken. But when the ticket is issued it doesn't display the points for the EMS seats; instead it shows a cash price charged for the EMS seats. Worse, in two recent bookings the system generated a separate email AFTER ticketing, saying that the EMS seats somehow had not been paid for at all and the seats were subject to being removed from the reservation. After a long wait and confirmation with JetBlue via Apple Chat that all was in order and the seats were as reserved and paid, I got to the airport and was told that while there was a seat for the first flight, there was no seat at all on the connecting flight. It is getting old having to take screenshots of each phase of the reservation process and to initiate credit card chargebacks because JetBlue has a website that is so unstable.
Old Feb 8, 2022, 6:33 pm

Programs: UA, DL, AA, B6, WN
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Don't even get me started on this. I have had so many issues over the past few months, it's ridiculous. I have one itin where it shows:

Ticket number No ticket Issued

Then right under it, I see it says:

Ticket number 3412176003231 (not the actual ticket#)

It shows that a seat isn't assigned, which is annoying because I paid in points as a Mosaic to upgrade to EMS.

I called in and the rep is like, I see you in seat 2A, so I'm like well, why doesn't the Jetblue website show that and the rep says, I have absolutely no idea. Great, that gives me a lot of confidence.
So is it safe to chalk up a "No ticket issued" message on a reservation to the website being glitchy? I just realized one of my reservations for later this month shows this, would prefer to waste time on a call or chat to support if it's not an issue. Mine doesn't show a ticket number later on the screen as yours did. I did get a ticket number with the confirmation email from a few months ago.
Old Feb 8, 2022, 8:31 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by bourbonbum
So is it safe to chalk up a "No ticket issued" message on a reservation to the website being glitchy? I just realized one of my reservations for later this month shows this, would prefer to waste time on a call or chat to support if it's not an issue. Mine doesn't show a ticket number later on the screen as yours did. I did get a ticket number with the confirmation email from a few months ago.
You're probably fine, but if it was us, we wouldn't take a chance. Best to just re-confirm that it's ticketed properly. While it's probably just a website glitch, their IT is so horrendous these days, you really need to stay on top of these sorts of things just in case.
Old Feb 8, 2022, 8:35 pm

Programs: SkyMiles, AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Rapid Rewards
Glad I wasn't the only one with problems. Numerous times it "booked" the flight but then wasn't ticketed, and then cancelled a couple hours later. Finally used the App and it worked fine.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 2:52 pm

Programs: PSA, Air Cal, Tarom Glam Miles (pre-devaluation)
Originally Posted by Redhead
The Jet Blue website has been glitchy for months. If you can, use the app, it works better
Thanks for posting this! Rarely fly Jet Blue and the website being totally down has been driving me crazy.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Still broken

-J.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 8:44 pm

Unbelievable! For the 2nd time in 7 days, I've tried to purchase an Even More Space seat for my existing itinerary and this is the 2nd time in 2 tries where the website couldn't complete the purchase. Now, tomorrow, I'm going to have to spend another 2+ hours waiting for a chat representative to resolve.

This is absurd!!!
TastyPlaneEats likes this.
Old May 28, 2022, 10:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
I'm so annoyed right now. A cheaper fare opened up on my itinerary. Since they won't reprice it, I have to cancel and book again. But when I log in to my TrueBlue account and select to manage the reservation, the "cancel" button is grayed out. It says "please log in to cancel this itinerary" BUT I AM ALREADY LOGGED IN!

90 minute wait on the phone and over a 2-hour wait via chat.

Seriously.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 6:48 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Not a regular B6 flyer but this issue is still happening now, 7 months later. I cant see my res i cant change seats or even see seats. I cant add a special meal. On the app and website. I am on live chat now w them but this is absolutely annoying.
Sandeep1 likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:55 pm

Programs: AA BA CO DL UA US
I have tried three times now to change my seat on Jetblue website, but it won't let me get to my booking page. Is there any tips? Should I just call Jetblue?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.