Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Old Nov 1, 2021, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Good afternoon everyone, I apologize if this has been covered in previous posts but is anyone else having issues with the JetBlue website and app? I keep trying to go to the "Manage Trip" functionality and on the website I get an error message and on the app I pretty much go nowhere. This has been going on for 2-3 weeks. My flight isn't until the spring so its not urgent on my end but there is something I wanted to check on.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Yes, Over the weekend both the site and the app were glitchy for me during booking and seating. Not sure if this is a known issue but there you have it.
Old Nov 1, 2021, 6:53 pm

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards
I tried to book a flight this afternoon. The site wouldn't allow seat selection, then it wouldn't allow bags to be added, then just when I thought that I had booked, I received this message:

It was an hour wait to get someone on chat, then it took them about 20 minutes to get the itinerary booked.

*Sigh*

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Nov 4, 2021 at 7:51 pm Reason: many inches of code deleted
Old Nov 4, 2021, 4:40 pm

Well, this may explain why I can't get through on the phone to book a seat to transport my musical instrument...
Old Nov 5, 2021, 10:35 am

Im also having this issue! I have a flight to London on Tuesday and the customer service rep said everything was confirmed on her end. She was unsure as to why this issue is happening. I can see the itinerary but I cant change seats, etc.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Sorry to bring this up again but I am still having this issue, I talked to JetBlue and they said they are aware of it and working on it. It's honestly mind boggling to me that an airline company could have what I consider a fairly basic website function unavailable for weeks on end.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
The Jet Blue website has been glitchy for months. If you can, use the app, it works better
Old Nov 10, 2021, 1:18 pm

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
Originally Posted by pofriri
Im also having this issue! I have a flight to London on Tuesday and the customer service rep said everything was confirmed on her end. She was unsure as to why this issue is happening. I can see the itinerary but I cant change seats, etc.
Same. London flight and it's erroring out - agent said it's all fine on their end. VERY frustating.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 5:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold for life
Not sure if this is part of the website issues or not, or when they made this change... but I'm unable to look up any mint fares or standard fares - the website is only allowing me to book Blue basic fares. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Nov 17, 2021, 11:46 am

Horrible website experience. Keeps telling me to log in when I am already logged in. Also the point per flight changes literally by the minute. I'm used to point cost changing daily with all airlines jut Jet Blue takes the cake.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Schutzee
the point per flight changes literally by the minute. I'm used to point cost changing daily with all airlines jut Jet Blue takes the cake.
Does it go up the more you look at it? I wonder if they've programmed it so that the mere act of showing interest drives the point cost up.

Heisenberg in action!
Old Nov 25, 2021, 12:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
My flight in February had a 16-minute schedule change. Besides never being notified, I had to agree to the change on their site and once I did that, I could no longer access the reservation at all on the website or the app

-J.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
My flight in February had a 16-minute schedule change. Besides never being notified, I had to agree to the change on their site and once I did that, I could no longer access the reservation at all on the website or the app

-J.
this is exactly what happened to me recently. Its showing a seat assignment but I cant go in to change anything since it just doesnt load. I even asked them to regenerate the ticket and its still broken.

I also had this happen for another separate booking and for that one its is allowing me to view the reservation and the seat assignment exists according to JB customer service but I cant see it online or even change it.

They are both flights many months away so Im hoping they fix it by the time I need to check in
Old Dec 2, 2021, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by aimango
this is exactly what happened to me recently. Its showing a seat assignment but I cant go in to change anything since it just doesnt load. I even asked them to regenerate the ticket and its still broken.

I also had this happen for another separate booking and for that one its is allowing me to view the reservation and the seat assignment exists according to JB customer service but I cant see it online or even change it.

They are both flights many months away so Im hoping they fix it by the time I need to check in
My flight isn't until February, and I know they won't fix it. There is another itinerary that costs fewer points that I am contemplating switching to, but I know doing that would require calling in which is something I am averse to doing. I have half a mind to just cancel the whole thing and take Delta since they have vastly better schedules at comparable prices, but that again would require calling in

-J.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 9:06 am

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
My flight isn't until February, and I know they won't fix it. There is another itinerary that costs fewer points that I am contemplating switching to, but I know doing that would require calling in which is something I am averse to doing. I have half a mind to just cancel the whole thing and take Delta since they have vastly better schedules at comparable prices, but that again would require calling in

-J.
I couldn't get into one of my reservations online that I needed to cancel as well, but was able to cancel over text without having to call in very painless experience with a ~15 min wait and then got the refund to travelbank in like 5 min once I got connected to an agent.
GW McLintock likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.