Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2022, 9:09 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by opus2002
I have tried three times now to change my seat on Jetblue website, but it won't let me get to my booking page. Is there any tips? Should I just call Jetblue?
I've had good luck chatting by DM on Twitter or Google Messages for things I can't accomplish on the website. Always seems less frustrating to reply at my leisure than wait on hold.
Old Jun 14, 2022, 7:20 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Hyatt
Apparently the website doesn't recognize international phone numbers. A one hour wait for chat, just to get cut off because it took me more than 30 seconds to type my question. 80 minute wait for a callback to be told (after 25 mins talking with them) they don't know why it's happening and to book without it and then call it and have them update it.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 10:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
This is a new one for me so I'm curious if anyone has had luck getting around this...

I have a reservation that I can't manage online. If I try doing it on a computer, it spins for a little bit and then I get the "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error from Chrome. If I try it on my phone, it just spins forever. I've tried different devices and I've tried incognito mode, but all to no avail. I just spent 2 hours waiting to chat with an agent just to update my KTN on the reservation. Ugh.

Any ideas?
Old Aug 9, 2022, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
The TrueBlue login pathways were all MIA just now. It was still possible to log into my account, but I had to call up an itinerary, hit Manage Flight, and go in through a back door.

The site is in as much chaos as the airline itself.
GW McLintock likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by BearX220
The TrueBlue login pathways were all MIA just now. It was still possible to log into my account, but I had to call up an itinerary, hit Manage Flight, and go in through a back door.

The site is in as much chaos as the airline itself.
not to mention my tracked flight keeps going up by hundreds of dollars
Old Aug 9, 2022, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by michael1023
not to mention my tracked flight keeps going up by hundreds of dollars
That is less of an IT problem and more of a revenue management problem... unless RM's IT is also farkakte

-J.
michael1023 likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 8:39 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
feels like this forum needs a new thread where B6 loyalists need to ask ourselves "what now?"
is there enough money to improve IT? will the website be fixed?
Old Aug 10, 2022, 2:21 pm

I love JetBlue but this is a joke. I haven’t been able to access manage my booking for nearly two weeks. The website keeps crashing.
BearX220 and michael1023 like this.
Old Aug 13, 2022, 11:53 am

Programs: AAdvantage, DL SkyMiles, TrueBlue, Marriott Bonvoy, Amtrak Rewards
Looks like major issues again today, getting 503 errors when trying to check flight status on the website
Old Aug 19, 2022, 12:29 pm

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
Click on Manage Flight and nothing happens. Do any JetBlue staff monitor this site or do they just not give a ....
The App is no better.
Old Aug 19, 2022, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I took a major gamble today and booked an award ticket. The last time I did this I was able to cancel it, and I'm banking on being able to do that again when it inevitably gets delayed and I take my backup Delta flight instead. Delta was also fewer miles so I'm inclined to take them anyway, though I do want to drain my TB points after they tested the award booking "fee" not so long ago.

To keep this on topic... I was actually able to book the JB award ticket pretty quickly and straightforwardly. First time I think I've ever said that.

-J.
Old Aug 19, 2022, 6:21 pm

Am I the only one that continually gets the password error message when trying to log in (when you are using the correct password)? This has been going on for months. I call the Mosaic line and they say they can put a message into tech support, but no one can talk to them direct. Sometimes I switch from google to edge browser and it will let me in. But it's just nuts.

And today I wanted to put in a special meal request, and it happened again, and I went in the back way through the manage booking link in my reservation email. Get to the screen where I can add the special meal, and when I try to save, it gives me an error that I have an incorrect country code in my emergency contact phone number. Truly bizarre because the option for that information is nowhere on that screen (and when you do put in an emergency contact when making the reservation it does not ask for a country code). I am still on hold with Mosaic right now, and the rep is having trouble making the request as well. 20 minutes on the phone with her (and not her fault).
Old Aug 21, 2022, 7:46 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by MattInLAX
Am I the only one that continually gets the password error message when trying to log in (when you are using the correct password)? This has been going on for months. I call the Mosaic line and they say they can put a message into tech support, but no one can talk to them direct. Sometimes I switch from google to edge browser and it will let me in. But it's just nuts.

And today I wanted to put in a special meal request, and it happened again, and I went in the back way through the manage booking link in my reservation email. Get to the screen where I can add the special meal, and when I try to save, it gives me an error that I have an incorrect country code in my emergency contact phone number. Truly bizarre because the option for that information is nowhere on that screen (and when you do put in an emergency contact when making the reservation it does not ask for a country code). I am still on hold with Mosaic right now, and the rep is having trouble making the request as well. 20 minutes on the phone with her (and not her fault).
I was actually coming here to post about this. It seems to get worse during evenings. I've tried closing my browser and logging in again. Or try again an hour or so later. Seems like early evenings is peak hours for their website.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by sxpsxpsxp
This is a new one for me so I'm curious if anyone has had luck getting around this...

I have a reservation that I can't manage online. If I try doing it on a computer, it spins for a little bit and then I get the "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error from Chrome. If I try it on my phone, it just spins forever. I've tried different devices and I've tried incognito mode, but all to no avail. I just spent 2 hours waiting to chat with an agent just to update my KTN on the reservation. Ugh.

Any ideas?
Well, glad I'm not the only one. Hooray B6 IT.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by nall
Well, glad I'm not the only one. Hooray B6 IT.
This could have just been random luck considering how screwed up their website it - it just starts working again and stops working again on a whim - but when I have had the redirects error, I have cleared my cookies for jetblue, and been able to get around it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.