Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2017, 3:55 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ttep
Don't want to come in as a beggar! happy to share my corporate Hertz code if anyone PM's me. I was getting basic model cars for ~40EU a day on my last holiday if thats a competitive rate?
Yeah, we all know how that can work out if there's a claim and the corporate rate is only valid for business rentals....
Old Mar 24, 2017, 5:39 am

Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points
Originally Posted by RTW1
Yeah, we all know how that can work out if there's a claim and the corporate rate is only valid for business rentals....
Not 100% sure what that is implying. It's for anyone at my company regardless of whether the trip is business related or not.

In fact i had a slight disagreement with a pole when I rented one in Adelaide and a few weeks after returning it, I rang them to see why I hadn't been followed up, turns out the insurance had it fully covered.

Stay positive mate.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 5:47 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I'm implying that corporate rate codes are not something to trade here...
Old Apr 23, 2017, 3:57 pm

Has anyone had an issues using the IBM code and being asked for ID at Hyatt Regency Huntington? How strict are they?
Old Apr 23, 2017, 4:49 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cicixee
Has anyone had an issues using the IBM code and being asked for ID at Hyatt Regency Huntington? How strict are they?
Great first post.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 6:03 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
If you really work for the company whose code you use, it should be the easiest thing in the world to demonstrate that fact. Why does showing a company ID pose even a tiny problem? Unless, of course, you don't actually work for that company.
Originally Posted by cicixee
Old Apr 23, 2017, 6:23 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by CloudCoder
If you really work for the company whose code you use, it should be the easiest thing in the world to demonstrate that fact. Why does showing a company ID pose even a tiny problem? Unless, of course, you don't actually work for that company.
we know the poster doesn't work there.

Welcome to flyertalk CiCi. I enjoy your pizza.

Anyhow. I've never been checked for a corporate ID stateside. Good luck.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 8:50 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
I've been asked in the US when hotel is overbooked.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 10:58 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond/ Hyatt top tier(lifetime)
Best rule don't use unless you have something to back up your employment . Most locations have no issue if you use corp rate on a non biz trip as long as your an employee. However recently at GHBK this has changed and they request letters from superior to ensure that you are actually on biz.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 9:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by footastic
Best rule don't use unless you have something to back up your employment . Most locations have no issue if you use corp rate on a non biz trip as long as your an employee. However recently at GHBK this has changed and they request letters from superior to ensure that you are actually on biz.
That doesn't make any sense. While I agree some hotels seem to be cracking down and requesting ID, if you give them a business card or company ID they are fine. No hotel is going to go through the trouble of asking guests to prove they are actually on business travel to secure the rate. If a hotel requested that I have a letter from my manager confirming business travel, I would complain and contact corporate hyatt and my company travel department.

In my experience the GH HK and Park Hyatt Tokyo are the worst in asking for ID. When on non-business travel, I generally give them my business card and tell them I have meetings at the company whose code I am using. The GH HK actually asked me to get a letter from the company confirming the meeting. I declined their request and told them to change the rate to my actual corporate rate - which was $40 more - they actually never changed the rate.

My recommendation for people using the rates is generally you will not be asked for ID, but if you are, tell them you are their for meetings with that company - if they persist, be prepared to pay the rack rate and then take your business to another hotel the next night.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 10:39 am

Has anyone tried corporate codes at HP in Tijuana, MX? Do you think they will ask for verification there?
Old Sep 15, 2017, 11:28 am

First rule of corporate codes. If you don't have verification and shouldn't be using them, don't. I have had id checked at various hotels all over the world.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 1:33 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by slm9555
Has anyone tried corporate codes at HP in Tijuana, MX? Do you think they will ask for verification there?
There is no general answer because if a hotel is sold out, then they will more likely ask when they normally don't. Have a Plan B if you want to go down this route.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 2:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Has anyone used the Credit Suisse corp code (12624) at Grand Hyatt Tokyo recently? Did they ask for ID? Please don't give me a lecture about "moral compasses", I don't use them (I only keep them for life-and-death situations) and I am cheap.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 5:33 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by sangkancilguru
Has anyone used the Credit Suisse corp code (12624) at Grand Hyatt Tokyo recently? Did they ask for ID? Please don't give me a lecture about "moral compasses", I don't use them (I only keep them for life-and-death situations) and I am cheap.
Read 4 posts above yours re Park Hyatt Tokyo. I'd be wary in Tokyo after reading that if I were you. Different culture.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.