Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2016, 3:07 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Plat Pro
Does anyone have any experience using the Hyatt travel industry rate? Would I be more likely to get asked for ID if I use it?
Old Aug 17, 2016, 11:30 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Please stop asking about rates you are not entitled to.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 12:46 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by RTW1
Please stop asking about rates you are not entitled to.
+1 agree

This thread should almost be closed. Those entitled will receive the codes their entitled to.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 8:23 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cedejah
Does anyone have any experience using the Hyatt travel industry rate? Would I be more likely to get asked for ID if I use it?
Please book that rate and let us know how it turns out at check in. We need some test subjects.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 9:21 am
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by seawolf
Please book that rate and let us know how it turns out at check in. We need some test subjects.
I used to have the travel industry discount. just FYI: these rates for sure will not earn points/nights credit.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by 59Impala
+1 agree

This thread should almost be closed. Those entitled will receive the codes their entitled to.
Then what's the point of this thread?

All the regular Hyatt promotions show up automatically without entering a code.

Costco code (Special Offer Code COSTCO) gets you 10% off the standard rate at a non-Park Hyatt Hyatt hotel to Costco members. The one time I used this, Grand Hyatt Singapore verified my membership.

Freelancers Union (Corporate Code B200936) gets you 5% off the standard rate at any Hyatt hotel. Freelancers Union membership is open to anybody at https://www.freelancersunion.org/ The one time I used this, Park Hyatt Tokyo verified my membership.

Every other code that I am aware of requires pre-existing membership in some organization that is not open to everybody.

The End?
Old Aug 18, 2016, 4:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
LOL. Thanks for the info on the Freelancers Union. It actually would save me $3 on an upcoming stay. Not much but it adds up. What did you have to show to verify membership?
Old Aug 18, 2016, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cdancer20
LOL. Thanks for the info on the Freelancers Union. It actually would save me $3 on an upcoming stay. Not much but it adds up. What did you have to show to verify membership?
Long ago there was a place where you could print out a membership card, but recently I have been unable to locate it.

I was sweating bullets when PHT asked for proof of membership during check in, because rack rate was nearly triple the price I'd booked over a year in advance. Took nearly ten minutes for me to dig up the original enrollment email (thank goodness I am an email pack rat) that I forwarded to the hotel, and they accepted that.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 3:15 am
formerly a193991

my point was more, that many seem to be trying to "steal" codes, they are not entitled to. I at least would never publish the 2 codes I have from HP.
if you're entitled, then you will know your code typically.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 11:47 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
I just booked several nights at PHT and Andaz Tokyo with a special rate, I'll let you know how it goes (I am authorized to use said rate).
Old Sep 24, 2016, 6:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, any other status I can get via credit card
Does anyone know if retirees are typically eligible to use corporate codes? I have a friend that recently retired and was told they could use the corporate code. Curious how many companies have this policy and how hotels handle the id requirement...perhaps retiree insurance card or pension/401K statement?
Old Oct 14, 2016, 4:26 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Reporting back: Park Hyatt indeed was incredibly dilligent in verifying my rate eligibility but the Andaz couldn't give less of a hoot.
Old Oct 14, 2016, 6:02 pm

What does diligently verified mean?
Old Oct 14, 2016, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by antonius66
What does diligently verified mean?
In my case, they made me find proof of eligibilty or they were going to change to rack rate. Took me 15 minutes of digging through email to satisfy them.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 7:54 pm

Programs: First Time Flyer
Originally Posted by caliform
I just booked several nights at PHT and Andaz Tokyo with a special rate, I'll let you know how it goes (I am authorized to use said rate).
Originally Posted by caliform
Reporting back: Park Hyatt indeed was incredibly dilligent in verifying my rate eligibility but the Andaz couldn't give less of a hoot.
Originally Posted by hailstorm
In my case, they made me find proof of eligibilty or they were going to change to rack rate. Took me 15 minutes of digging through email to satisfy them.
This is consistent with my experience.

Although for me, a business card has always been adequate...

PHT (and PHS) are actually really annoying. They keep changing my email to my work account (as per my business card). They think they are being helpful, but it is very annoying. (I prefer to keep all travel in GMail as it's much easier to manage and search).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.