Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2023, 4:03 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by antonius66
Perhaps the endless proliferation of online discussion of how to deceive and defraud hotels out of significant corporate discounts has lead them to be more careful about verifying? I know when I went to a GH in Asia once, they requested my corporate ID badge (despite the fact that I was actually wearing a company polo with logo on it at the time ) to verify and told me flat out, online blogs and discussion has brought a ton of people trying to use this rate so we are checking everyone who uses it. Certainly Japan would be a place where I could see verification as a standard and expected course of action.
and at the same time it takes away rooms for the employees of the code owner trying to utilize their rate.
Old Nov 24, 2023, 4:57 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold

Hyatt Promo — Black Friday
Dream Hotel Properties

CYBER SALE

Save 30% on travel between December 4, 2023 and September 2, 2024 at participating hotels when you book by December 1, 2023. World of Hyatt Members save 35%.
Use Offer Code CYBER23 at the time of booking for eligibility. Terms apply.
Not a World of Hyatt member? Join now or as you book your stay to enjoy exclusive member benefits.

booked by December 1*

https://discover.hyatt.com/en-us/dream
Old Dec 13, 2023, 3:44 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
If you are a member of the American Dental Association (https://www.ada.org/en/join-the-ada/...ravel-benefits) then you can get 10% off at Hyatt using their corporate code. Just click through from the link above or enter corporate code 62635 manually (listing here because the corp code is publicly available via ADA's link above). Remember, you must be a member of the ADA for this discount to apply.
Old Jan 30, 2024, 10:40 am

Programs: AA- EXP UA - Silver SPG- PLT Marriott- PLT
Originally Posted by Fluff Ermine
Did they send you a pre-arrival email regarding checking the rate? The previous DPs were all folks that got it and were then checked, though I didn’t get flagged. Maybe it’s bc it was my old company’s leisure rate, so there wasn’t an expectation to provide business verification via email or something.
when they asked for email, did they want you to email the hotel from your corporate address, or just what your corporate address is
Old Jan 30, 2024, 11:53 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
Originally Posted by chicagoflyer1976
when they asked for email, did they want you to email the hotel from your corporate address, or just what your corporate address is
Former, to ensure you are the rightful owner. Though I was not asked again on my most recent trip either.
Old Feb 9, 2024, 8:40 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Paulaserdeira
Any corporate or promo code for Hyatt Regency Bali?
TIA
Explore Indonesia with Hyatt
Make a break for adventure and explore Hyatt hotels and resorts in stunning destinations across Indonesia.

If you are a World of Hyatt member, this January, reward yourself by saving up to 25% on your room rate and enjoying complimentary breakfast for qualifying stays of two nights or more booked between January 15, 2024, and February 15, 2024, for stays from January 16, 2024, through December 22, 2024, at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in Indonesia. Non-World of Hyatt members can save up to 20% on your room rate.

Use Special Offer Code IDEXPL at time of booking.

Valid for Stays: January 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024 - December 20, 2024 Dec 20, 2024

Book By: February 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Offer Code: IDEXPL

OR

Silent Serenity - Nyepi Offer
Discover the art of serenity on your Nyepi retreat, where tranquil moments become cherished memories. Inclusive of daily breakfast and one-time dinner on March 11, for two persons.

Book By: March 9, 2024 Mar 9, 2024

Offer Code: ANYEPI
Old Mar 2, 2024, 2:36 am

Hello, from the last few messages I gather it is best not to use a corporate code when you don't work there, correct?
Any codes for Malaysian Hyatt hotels? Thanks.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 4:58 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, MeliáRewards Platinum (no longer used)
Sorry if this has been asked, but I can’t find it. When you use a corporate discounted rate (which I am entitled to use!) does the destination fee still get waived for globalists?
Old Mar 3, 2024, 7:12 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by kingofbeans
Sorry if this has been asked, but I can’t find it. When you use a corporate discounted rate (which I am entitled to use!) does the destination fee still get waived for globalists?
yes, in my case it has always been waived. The rate must be "eligible", but normally the corporate rate is an eligible rate.

(h) Waived Resort, Destination, or Facility Fees: Resort, destination, or facility fees, where charged by the applicable hotel or resort, will be waived for Globalists when paying an Eligible Rate. (As described in Appendix B, resort, destination, or facility fees are waived for all Members when staying on a Free Night Award.) This benefit is not valid at Hyatt Vacation Club properties. In some instances, a hotel or resort may charge other fees (such as a “service fee”) that are independent of any resort, destination, or facility fee charged by that hotel or resort. Any such fees will not be waived for Globalists pursuant to this benefit.
kingofbeans likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 7:21 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
I'm a contractor and have never had issues booking with my client's corp code but when I try to book now I am getting this message: your world of hyatt number must be associated with a hyatt colleague to book this rate.

Anyone else running into this issue?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.