Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2016, 7:15 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Originally Posted by AirTheory
Anyone have any experience with the PH Milan and Discount codes? Found an amazing rate for this summer using the LVMH code. I've done business with them in the past (as an independent contractor) and was given the code by them to book rooms. Will they need to see a company ID do you think?
Yes, especially in Milan. I already went there with a Daimler-Benz discount code and was asked to produce my ID upon check. I was a consultant and showed them the relevant emails and they even called my client to ask.
Old Feb 28, 2016, 8:04 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I never had to show any kind of ID when using my HP corporate rate, nowhere in the world so far. US, middle east, India, China, Europe. Not once. HP has2 codes for business and leisure travel. I use either, whichever is cheaper.
Old Feb 28, 2016, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by a193991
I never had to show any kind of ID when using my HP corporate rate, nowhere in the world so far. US, middle east, India, China, Europe. Not once. HP has2 codes for business and leisure travel. I use either, whichever is cheaper.
I have had to show ID in Tokyo and Singapore.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 7:00 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
IME, international properties are more likely to ask than US locations and most properties are more likely to ask if they are oversold.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 10:32 am

Programs: Hyatt DIA, IHG PLT AMB, TK Elite Gold, SPG Gold
In China I was asked in : GH Shenzhen, PH Sanya.
I also used CR at Hyatt on the Bund Shanghai.
They didnt ask, but I checked in at 1 AM in the Morning
Old Mar 29, 2016, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by bilestyle
I don't see why it's funny. My friend used to work for Hyatt and I tried entering his employee code, and at least online for dates well in advance it allows me to book using the Comp rate which is free as well as shaking up with employee discounted room rates and family & friends rates.
As a former Hyatt employee, I would strongly not recommend using a comp or employee discount if you are not an employee for Hyatt. These bookings are reviewed by HR and are cancelled if you are not an employee or traveling with an employee, leaving you stranded in a city with no hotel reservation. Not worth the risk! In addition, the employee can have this benefit forfeited for not following the company guidelines.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 2:59 am
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Read this in another thread, cannot remember which one.

Since Hyatt has removed the ability to search for P&C rates at all Hyatts in a city (you now need to search each hotel individually)... by entering code 51440 will show up all hotels with P&C availability! you'll recognize them when the respective rate (50$, 75$, 150$, etc) shows.

Great! tried it out and it really does work.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 3:57 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Thanks...
Old Mar 30, 2016, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by a193991
Read this in another thread, cannot remember which one.

Since Hyatt has removed the ability to search for P&C rates at all Hyatts in a city (you now need to search each hotel individually)... by entering code 51440 will show up all hotels with P&C availability! you'll recognize them when the respective rate (50$, 75$, 150$, etc) shows.

Great! tried it out and it really does work.
It didn't work for me But I've been checking HPs, and some of them rarely have P&C available.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 7:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
This trick worked well for me the other day. Sure enough the ones that didn't change the value, didn't have any P&C available.

Not sure why Hyatt IT's team does not already show this. Another one of their stupid new designs that even took away the available to see points availability from the city page.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 8:27 am
formerly a193991

Originally Posted by Mary2e
It didn't work for me But I've been checking HPs, and some of them rarely have P&C available.
Then I presume, there really was no availability.
try searching for Los Angeles 14-16 Oct, and you'll see availability.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
OK.. I'll give it a shot next time I'm in the website. Thanks.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 1:27 pm

is there a visa corporate code?
Old Mar 30, 2016, 1:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
When just looking at the IBM corporate code, I wonder why it shows IBM sometimes and Worldwide rate others? That's interesting b/c sometimes when I use my real work corporate, sometimes it shows company name and sometimes it shows Worldwide. I wonder how it shows on the check in agent's screen.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 2:31 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by cdancer20
When just looking at the IBM corporate code, I wonder why it shows IBM sometimes and Worldwide rate others? That's interesting b/c sometimes when I use my real work corporate, sometimes it shows company name and sometimes it shows Worldwide. I wonder how it shows on the check in agent's screen.
the world wide rate always came across as a 10% reduction vs. a specific hotel negotiated rate that would show IBM.

you see this for other large businesses codes as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.