Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2013, 8:51 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
If I am a registered IBM Business Partner, would that allow me to use the IBM corporate code at international Hyatts? One version of my company business card has the IBM Business Partner mark on it.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 12:38 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Brituchenite
If I am a registered IBM Business Partner, would that allow me to use the IBM corporate code at international Hyatts? One version of my company business card has the IBM Business Partner mark on it.
I would definitely think so. I travel frequently with my best friend who actually works for IBM and when we use the corporate code, they have never asked (out of probably 5+ times).
Old Nov 17, 2013, 4:02 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by healthnut
I would definitely think so. I travel frequently with my best friend who actually works for IBM and when we use the corporate code, they have never asked (out of probably 5+ times).

I never have a problem in the US, but it seems that the overseas Hyatts are quite persnickety about having proof. Would the business card suffice?
Old Nov 17, 2013, 5:12 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Brituchenite
I never have a problem in the US, but it seems that the overseas Hyatts are quite persnickety about having proof. Would the business card suffice?
Yes, I believe so. I have his business card on hand if I ever am there checking in before he arrives.
Old Nov 23, 2013, 3:08 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Elite, JAL, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Le Club Accor Platinum
This one works well. Target Corp 12176
Old Nov 26, 2013, 2:53 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand Gold / Korean Air Morning Calm / Qatar Gold / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Platinum
Hi,

I'm planning to stay at the Park Hyatt Seoul a few nights using Samsung's corporate code. I used to work at work at Samsung and still have the business card I used to use.

What type of identification / evidence do they ask for at check-in? Would my old Samsung business card be sufficient? Or will they need an official letter from Samsung etc?

Also, some people on this forum are saying that the hotel e-mailed before asking for ID.. what ID is this? If this happened to me, would I just take a picture of my Samsung business card and send it back to them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Old Nov 26, 2013, 11:46 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

You obvious don't qualify for the rate.... so use it, with or without your old business card, at your own peril. Only the hotel determines what's sufficient.
Old Nov 29, 2013, 1:31 pm

Programs: VTelecom
Hello, Any discount code/corporate rate for Grand Hyatt Melbourne and Park Hyatt Melbourne? I am planning 3 days at GH and 4 days at PH in second week of December.

Thanks
Old Dec 1, 2013, 11:01 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia

We're an IBM partner - how do you prove this? Do I have to carry my signed contract around? Would some proof my company partners - my biz card, a logo on our website work?
Old Dec 1, 2013, 11:20 am

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
This code (14425) is very good, states Partner Package as rate, does anybody know what this is?

Originally Posted by hengestone
Anyone know the eligibility requirement for 14425?
Old Dec 3, 2013, 11:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, DL Silver, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, HHonor Gold, Hertz President's Circle
anyone knows if GH Singapore check ID for corp rates?
Old Dec 3, 2013, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by epicurus
They checked my ID for a Costco rate.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by hailstorm
They checked my ID for a Costco rate.
That's funny! Anyone know what 23079 is?
Old Jan 1, 2014, 8:03 am

Got checked for a Costco rate
Old Jan 1, 2014, 3:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by epicurus
I have used many and various corp rates at hyatt and other hotels all over the world. The vast majority of times, I am not asked about the rate (many times the agents cannot see the name of company or type of rate, or this informaiton has been taken out when they put opther notes into the record or pre-upgrade or block rooms). I also suspect most agents don't care, especially at many internaitonal Hyatts where they already have staff training issues. It is hard enough for them to find the reservaiton at times, let alone figure out if you qualify for it. When I have been asked, I inform them that I have business or meetings with the company or that a family member reserved the room for me. I proceed to hand them my passport and credit card and look away. I have never been quesitoned or asked for additional proof.

I do agree with others, if you don't aulify for the rate, if they really challenge you, you should be prepared to pay the full rate or go to another hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.