Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2022, 10:52 am

Programs: UAL - Premier, SPG - Plat
Hyatt disc code

Just found this thread and read through the last 10 pages.

im glad you guys didn’t remove this thread as I learned about the Costco code and HYVISA now.

I don’t like using other people Corp code as I don’t like the stress related being asked for ID that I don’t have. But, I hope to see more and more discussion on the public code.

im a 2nd year Globalist (qualified in 2021 due to the double promo in Q1 and ended up with 80 nights due to the promo). Already at 21 nights as of 1/31 due to work and my Hyatt Visa card.

here’s to a great discussion in the future ladies and gentlemen.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 10:32 pm

And again the only thing this thread is good for...one post wonders appearing and asking for a bunch of corporate codes they aren't supposed to use and pointers on flagrantly breaking the rules. I'll say it yet again, this thread needs to just be closed. It serves zero legitimate purpose and hasn't for years.
seawolf, Maui4me1 and NJNY like this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:26 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by antonius66
And again the only thing this thread is good for...one post wonders appearing and asking for a bunch of corporate codes they aren't supposed to use and pointers on flagrantly breaking the rules. I'll say it yet again, this thread needs to just be closed. It serves zero legitimate purpose and hasn't for years.
yep, agree.
and the requestor was a first-time poster, too....
Old Mar 21, 2022, 10:00 am
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Dont these require corp IDs to show at front desk to prevent abuse?
Old Mar 21, 2022, 2:06 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Gertjaars
Dont these require corp IDs to show at front desk to prevent abuse?
I never had to show my corp id on any stay, hence I have also not published my corp rate code here.
Maui4me1 and ceebee100 like this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:17 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by antonius66
<snip>I'll say it yet again, this thread needs to just be closed. It serves zero legitimate purpose and hasn't for years.
Well, have you "RPB'd" the post and reported it to a moderator? Believe it or not, moderators don't read every single post in every single thread.

If you have a problem with the post/thread then formally report it to a moderator and they will either lock it or they won't. If they won't then you have your answer and repeating yourself to the rest of us won't actually change anything as nobody but the moderators has the ability to do what you wish.

Regards
finarg likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:46 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Oh man... *all the DMs slide into your inbox for the corp id* 😆😂
Originally Posted by 59Impala
I never had to show my corp id on any stay, hence I have also not published my corp rate code here.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by scubadu
Well, have you "RPB'd" the post and reported it to a moderator? Believe it or not, moderators don't read every single post in every single thread.

If you have a problem with the post/thread then formally report it to a moderator and they will either lock it or they won't. If they won't then you have your answer and repeating yourself to the rest of us won't actually change anything as nobody but the moderators has the ability to do what you wish.
The moderators have already made a ruling on this thread, and nothing has changed since. So it's bad manner to rehash the issue publicly, and may even be a violation of T&S regarding public comment on moderation.
finarg likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 6:29 pm

if Hyatt.com allows easy use of corporate codes and hotels enforce eligibility only on a blue moon, then why, except for Baptist purity, should online discussion & sharing of the codes be proscribed?
finarg likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Colin
if Hyatt.com allows easy use of corporate codes and hotels enforce eligibility only on a blue moon, then why, except for Baptist purity, should online discussion & sharing of the codes be proscribed?
Because promoting fradulent activities are against the T&C of the advertising services used by Flyertalk?
Old May 12, 2022, 4:47 pm

A riff on the question: Are we allowed to use corporate codes for personal travel? I am hearing conflicting answers, and while I certainly would love a deal its not worth fighting my travel dept over this due to changes in how personal use of corporate rates might be taxed (e.g. Norway).

Anyone get any advice to not use corp codes for personal use in the US? I've pinged our travel dept (very large multinational) and will let y'all know their resposne
Old May 12, 2022, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I assume that one's eligibility for the use of a corporate rate is determined by each corporation, not a blanket policy?
Old May 12, 2022, 5:11 pm

Right, I was more curious if anyone worked somewhere which didn't allow it
Old May 13, 2022, 7:48 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by soonasu1
Right, I was more curious if anyone worked somewhere which didn't allow it
I've not worked for a company that didn't permit it, but I've heard of a few that prohibit it. My recollection is that in some cases the rate has a maximum number of rooms and the corporation doesn't want to be in a situation where rooms aren't available for business purposes.
seawolf likes this.
Old May 13, 2022, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by anabolism
I've not worked for a company that didn't permit it, but I've heard of a few that prohibit it. My recollection is that in some cases the rate has a maximum number of rooms and the corporation doesn't want to be in a situation where rooms aren't available for business purposes.
Yep, got a reply from travelops and this was basically what they said (plus it's now taxable in some jurisdictions, which I suspect makes maintaining a system too much effort to make worthwhile). A shame, but worse things in life

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.