Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2022, 7:43 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by anabolism
I've not worked for a company that didn't permit it, but I've heard of a few that prohibit it. My recollection is that in some cases the rate has a maximum number of rooms and the corporation doesn't want to be in a situation where rooms aren't available for business purposes.
Yes some contracts have LRA (last room availability) while other don’t. LRA means the negotiated rate will be provided down to the last room at the property.
Old May 17, 2022, 10:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
For reference purposes only:

https://goingawesomeplaces.com/hyatt...and-discounts/
kevino likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:52 am

Hi
Anyone has a good Code for Hyatt in Canun?
Thans
Old Jul 13, 2022, 5:44 am

Programs: AA Explat / UA Silver
Would anyone be willing to PM the code for Goldman Sachs? I have access to rates but every time I book, the confirmation always says Goldman Sachs and not the rate code for online bookings.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 8:26 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by MGW2000
Would anyone be willing to PM the code for Goldman Sachs? I have access to rates but every time I book, the confirmation always says Goldman Sachs and not the rate code for online bookings.
can you check online in the reservation? try to edit the res in your account and then you should be able to see the code. works for me, that's how I found my corp code.
ronbo83 likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 6:37 am

Does anyone know, what Sony's corporate code for Hyatt is? I am eligible to use it Thanks
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:19 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by krvmrk
Does anyone know, what Sony's corporate code for Hyatt is? I am eligible to use it Thanks
Then why don't you have it?

Regards
seawolf, antonius66 and 59Impala like this.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by scubadu
Then why don't you have it?

Regards
I've only joined the company recently and honestly felt bad for asking HR. If no one has it, I will wait. Thanks.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
I've only joined the company recently and honestly felt bad for asking HR.
I'm sorry to hear that your company HR is too busy to do their job for you. Would you like us to investigate their dental policy for you while we're at it?
futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 2:31 pm

Amazing how often people happen to come across and discover FT miraculously for the very first time, right when they are entitled to a corporate hotel discount but yet they can't ever seem to find the code from their supposed proper channels.
Buckeye2604 likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 11:27 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
I've only joined the company recently and honestly felt bad for asking HR. If no one has it, I will wait. Thanks.
Why feel bad? Just another of the many benefits. Must be linked to in our intranet.
Old Aug 12, 2022, 5:24 pm

How does friends and family discount works?

do I have to ask my friend to help me book it?

will I need to provide proof or document at check-in?

And will I earn qualifying nights and receive globalist access if i am a globalist?
Old Jan 9, 2023, 8:57 am

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I hear that there are some insane corp codes for PH Tokyo. Anyone have experience?
Old Jan 9, 2023, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
I hear that there are some insane corp codes for PH Tokyo. Anyone have experience?
PH Tokyo enforces
Old Jan 9, 2023, 10:20 am

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Colin
PH Tokyo enforces
Do ya happen to know the companies/codes? Wanna give it a try

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.