Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2010, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by pdx_fam
"Hyatt.com, GoldPassport.com, HyattPlace.com, HyattSummerfieldSuites.com, Andaz.com and HyattVacationClub.com are currently down for maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience. To make a reservation, please contact us using the link below"
Originally Posted by kats
The maintenance is going on forever.
Originally Posted by Dong
Still down, maybe I should apply for a job at their IT department
It is amazing that an update during the week is taking more than 12 hours. If they really need to make some systems changes they should do them all at once rather than having the site down weekly for 12+ hours at a time.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
When trying to access one of my reservations:

SORRY, WE'RE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND WERE UNABLE TO COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this error may have caused. Our system has automatically logged this error, but if you want to give us some more details, please visit our website feedback form.

You can try hitting the back button and refreshing the screen to see if that gets you back on track or contact our reservation center to make
Has been doing that all day for this reservation. Other reservations work.
Old Aug 27, 2010, 7:11 pm

Programs: AA Gold, CO Gold, DL Gold, 9W Gold, Priority Club Platinum
I tried using the Gold Passport site to redeem some points and kept giving a server error. Hyatt's site seem so poor in terms of reliability as compared to other providers.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 2:54 am

Crazy listing of languages on home page

The latest absurdity on Hyatt's home page is to use up 8 lines of the most valuable real estate for different languages. A simple drop-down control would be fine.

The different languages are valuable, but this is a control that the vast majority of users will never change more than once, if that.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 11:03 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, SWA A-list +
How long does it take for stays to post? I had one from last Tuesday and Thursday yet to post.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 2:53 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by envgeo
How long does it take for stays to post? I had one from last Tuesday and Thursday yet to post.
Full Service Hyatts (Regencys, Grands, Andazs, Parks) usually post within 24 hours of checking out for domestic properties. Hyatt Place / Summerfields usually take 3-4 days. International properties can take longer.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 4:24 pm
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by agrater
The latest absurdity on Hyatt's home page is to use up 8 lines of the most valuable real estate for different languages. A simple drop-down control would be fine.
For folks using Firefox and the ....... Plus: Element Hiding Helper extension (highly recommended), you can forever banish this section with one filter:

Code:
hyatt.com##div#language
Old Sep 1, 2010, 2:29 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
reservation system not working (for me at least) - just cycles back to the input page each time ...
Old Sep 1, 2010, 7:03 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, SWA A-list +
Originally Posted by peteropny
Full Service Hyatts (Regencys, Grands, Andazs, Parks) usually post within 24 hours of checking out for domestic properties. Hyatt Place / Summerfields usually take 3-4 days. International properties can take longer.
Denver Grand Hyatt and Denver Hyatt Regency. Both are not posting until I call. I booked both online.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 9:37 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Tonight when trying to get to a property's site - it dumps back to the main page at hyatt.com
Old Sep 2, 2010, 9:45 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Hi baliktad,

I am happy to report, that as of today we do indeed have a Hyatt branded technical difficulties page, I apologize for any inconvience and we do realize that this was long overdue.

Geoff B.
I've seen the Hyatt technical difficulties page, so I know it's implemented. However, in searching for rooms at the SFO HR today, I got a plain black and white page with just this text:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
I do not expect any world-class travel provider to fall over in such a spectacular fashion.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 7:23 pm

Grand Hyatt DFW Webpage conflict

When checking for room availability at the Grand Hyatt DFW airport, I found an odd conflict. The page clearly states, "All rooms are non-smoking and the hotel is completely smoke-free." However, they offer a "Smoking Room" category (ironically right below "Hyatt Allergy Friendly Rooms Powered By PURE").
Old Sep 9, 2010, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ExPlat,EX-UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat,
Website is dead Thursday night 8:08 pm Sept 09
Old Sep 10, 2010, 11:12 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
HTTP Status 500 -- Dead as a doornail at 1012 on 9/10/2010
Old Sep 10, 2010, 3:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, HH Gold, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, AA Platinum
Hyatt website appears down

Or maybe they are avoiding me?? My ex-husband does the same thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.